[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@proudlurker, i think they will have a love story in this drama ( since it s a rule for 99% kdrama), but not sure they will focus on that. Seung Gi will b paired with Ara, but i wonder whether we will have another girl.I prefer they focus on team work and how these young cops learn the beauty of their jobs. 

@star2010 I would prefer it if they didn't go for the whole triangle thing with another female. I m thinking seung gi having a one sided love towards ara at the beginning could provide moments of comedic hijinks if done right. This can provide a balancing act to another plot should they desire to make the latter plot a bit heavy depending on the story.

@star2010 what u suggested provides even more room for character growth.it will b interesting to see how this teasing or flirtations on ara's part transform to affection for seung gi n conversely how seung gi warms up to ara. A slight one sided affection on the part of the female is an interesting take on the romantic merry go round

Okay this feels real now.  SBS set up an office.
ijfx4ty.jpg
QWnJDXz.jpg

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/youre-all-surrounded-filming-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

The blurred pictures are probably cast members not yet released to the public. (cr tryp96)  
Maybe someone can figure out who they are.  :))

Guest sunshineo

Miky88 said: @sunshineo U can add Hwan's Chuinim - master when he needed to say Supervisior to the heroine,for me that was his trademark in the show..Hope this show will make as well a unique trademark with his charcater

sunshineo said:
star2010 said:

in the MV, Ara is also a sole agent of the team with 4 members ( 3 guys +1girl), she dates one of her teammate Yunho. the group is very close together. LOL The setup of the MV is quite similar to this drama

star+roll said: Okay this feels real now.  SBS set up an office.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/youre-all-surrounded-filming-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

The blurred pictures are probably cast members not yet released to the public. (cr tryp96)  
Maybe someone can figure out who they are.  :))

Guest sunshineo

Is there still no news who is the rest of the cast?
I know.. I know, This's just one day passed.. It's just me getting impatient.. (lol)

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi YAAS Fan Art Collection 3

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/lee-seung-gi-yaas-fan-art-collection-3/#more-1404910869

c6xq.jpg

rcjl.jpg
mbrk.jpg
kj1i.jpg
xjn4.jpg

source: dclsg via tryp96

I like the first picture the most. The last picture didn't have cop drama feeling, but I still like it because Seunggi and Ara looks so gorgeous.

Btw, I read Ara Wiki yesterday (wow, She beat 40.000 other actresses to play role in Japanese Movie Genghis Khan) it's already updated that she will in YAAS alongside Lee Seung-Ki. Initially I want to edit it bacause Seunggi name is Lee Seung-Gi not Lee Seung Ki, but after I check, it even not linked to Seunggi Wiki, but to Lee Seung Ki football player.. :))

Guest sunshineo

@stuartjmz of course we can't say normal for someone who have eidetic memory. Even for those who can recognise peoples they only bumping in street was already amaze me :))
What I mean "normal" was like what that scientist talking about in some source I mentioned.

Photographic memory is a term often used to describe a person who seems able to recall visual information in great detail. Just as a photograph freezes a moment in time, the implication for people thought to have photographic memory is that they can take mental snapshots and then recall these snapshots without error. However, photographic memory does not exist in this sense.

It is easy to demonstrate this by asking people who think they have photographic memory to read two or three lines of text and then report the text in reverse order. If memory worked like a photograph, these people would be able to rapidly reproduce the text in reverse order by "reading" the photo. However, people cannot do this. 

Of course, people vary in their ability to remember the past. How well we remember things depends largely on how well we pay attention when material is presented. Additionally, the extent to which we replay the material in our minds and relate it to what we already know affects our ability to remember.  

Some people with excellent memory use elaborate techniques to help them remember. Others are able to effortlessly recall vast amounts of autobiographical information spanning most of the lifetime.

But Megumi character can do what this scientists said didn't exist in real life.. :)

It's must be cool if Eun Dae Gu can have ability like Megumi, but I hope he don't too depend to that ability. I more like detective character who have strong logical thought and sharp instinct.

Guest sunshineo

@stuartjmz yah, I want it to be more realistic too, In that anime, I like Q character than megumi character too. That's why I wondering how far they'll portray it in this drama.
But, I think Photographic memory is more realistic than ability to read someone thought like in I hear you voice. It's just like he has more good memory than other because he has high IQ. It's not like some super power.. and (I repeat it again) how far will they portray this character?

Let's we wait for it and we'll see.. (I'm in promotion mode now) :))

Has anyone watched the writer's previous drama ?
can anyone tell me  how was it ?
He wrote  "ojakgyo brothers " since it's family drama with 50 episodes, i don't think i have that patience to watch it. :)
edit 

Fan made teaser , wow fans are so creative  =D> =D>

Guest sunshineo

stuartjmz said:
If this wiki summary is correct, then Megumi's ability is possible. Very similar cases are real, and have been documented:" a gift that allows her not to forget and memorize everything (even the smallest thing) that she has just saw"
There was even a short-lived US series made recently about about a female detective with the condition, and a woman who actually has this affliction served a technical consultant on the show - she can recall exactly what she saw in a newpaper 30+ years ago. Being unable to forget is NOT a gift, though, and I hope they don't burden LSG's character with it. The US series looked at the negative consequences of this disorder, and I want this Drama to be more upbeat, so just a less rare eidetic memory will be fine, for me. 

Guest EvaFF

so excited abt photograpic memory will be in seunggi's character...
cant wait for this drama....
really recommended
:-bd

Archived