gbaw.jpg

jcvc.jpg

3xh6.jpg
5x0d.jpg

source: dclsg

And this fan art ilustration is so cool

lqb8.jpg

credit: y_wing87

btw, I like seunggi in suit and jacket more than in cop uniform. And I wondering will we can see these rookie cops in uniform like above. I mean, cops detective usually didn't use uniform like this rite? except, they'll show these rookie cop since they still police officer.

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi Rep “‘Woman of 3 Men’ Casting? Concentrating on Drama” Posted on Mar 3, 2014 by tryp96

I guess this is Hook’s indirect way of confirming You’re All Surrounded. :lol:

201403031738219610_1.jpg

Lee Seung Gi has received a casting offer for ‘Woman of 3 Men’.

An official of Lee Seung Gi’s agency Hook Entertainment told Newsen on March 3, “It’s true that we’ve received a casting offer for movie ‘Woman of 3 Men’, but we haven’t even read the scenario yet. We’ve just received the script, and we haven’t started to review it yet.”

“Lee Seung Gi is currently concentrating on preparing for the drama ‘You Are All Surrounded’ rather than any movies. The drama script reading will take place soon. For the time being, he’ll be fully committed to the drama. Because the movie ‘Woman of 3 Men’ is not scheduled to start filming until much later, we were only asked to review the offer at our leisure. Nothing has been decided yet.”

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

So, We will have some news of Drama Script reading in a few day maybe. But why still no info for the rest of cast? Hope tomorrow will answer my question.. [-O<

All I could remember is ; I have been attached so long to the amazing Wed- Thu dramas of SBS since 2012 - 2013 winter ! 
They keep producing a hit after hit ! bringing us our lovely stars in high quality dramas , every time I would think this one is the best but then the next one is much better ! 
So I am all for this drama ,, specially I am fan of all of the leads ..

Seunggi mentioned the drama in his letter to fans.  I didn't think about it until he mentioned it, but he hasn't had a "normal" role in quite a while, since BL.  Everything else had some fantasy elements to it.   Anyway, here is a small part of the letter.  You can read the rest at the source, though this is all he said about the drama
Now that spring is finally coming, I’m in the process of collecting myself, both mind and body, while waiting for the drama to start. It seemed really far off, but I think I’ll be filming in just a few weeks, and I’m getting a little nervous. ^^ㅎㅎ

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"Going back to the beginning once again, holding the script, reading non-stop, I’m working hard to become Eun Dae Gu.

The biggest reason I chose this drama was…………..…………………..

It’s been a while, a character who is really smart, and speaks shrewdly.. ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it’s satisfying… I had mostly played characters who were always reckless and weren’t so quick-witted

After such a long time, I finally get to play a real person without any fantasy element ^^

I’ve wanted to play a chic character, but now I’m a little worried if I’ll pull it off… But it’s a good project. It seems to be a drama that’s interesting and will even get good viewership ratings, so I’m more excited and looking forward to it. Even though it’s always like this! ㅎㅎ

Please look forward to a character that’s different from the existing ones~

source: leeseunggi.com

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/eng-14-03-03-from-seung-gi/#more-1404910941

star+roll said: Seunggi mentioned the drama in his letter to fans.  I didn't think about it until he mentioned it, but he hasn't had a "normal" role in quite a while, since BL.  Everything else had some fantasy elements to it.   Anyway, here is a small part of the letter.  You can read the rest at the source, though this is all he said about the drama
Now that spring is finally coming, I’m in the process of collecting myself, both mind and body, while waiting for the drama to start. It seemed really far off, but I think I’ll be filming in just a few weeks, and I’m getting a little nervous. ^^ㅎㅎ

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"Going back to the beginning once again, holding the script, reading non-stop, I’m working hard to become Eun Dae Gu.

The biggest reason I chose this drama was…………..…………………..

It’s been a while, a character who is really smart, and speaks shrewdly.. ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it’s satisfying… I had mostly played characters who were always reckless and weren’t so quick-witted

After such a long time, I finally get to play a real person without any fantasy element ^^

I’ve wanted to play a chic character, but now I’m a little worried if I’ll pull it off… But it’s a good project. It seems to be a drama that’s interesting and will even get good viewership ratings, so I’m more excited and looking forward to it. Even though it’s always like this! ㅎㅎ

Guest EvaFF

Im waiting for both of his new drama and upcoming his 1st movie (maybe and pray hard thats true)
acckk cant wait and feel so excited
;)
fighting Oppa~
:-bd

Guest kdramafanfan

Wow, luv all three main actors. I will be interested to see Go Ara in something different after AM1994.

Guest pinkranger--

PUPPY LEE SEUNG GI BACK-TO-BACK WITH GO ARA AND MOON CHAE WON?? Woaahhh...Pls. Make it happen  [-O<
I'm super happy when both oppa seung gi and unnie ara confirmed the drama...and now I will probably faint if he will reunite to Moon Chae Won on that movie...
The drama and movie seems vibrate high rating..2014 is a good year :)>-

Guest sunshineo

This fanvid so cool, it's like some movies or mistery games opening, make me really impatient to this drama >_<

credit: chic/haesong225
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/anticipating-lee-seung-gi-in-you-are-all-surrounded-fanvid-2/

Mar 6, 2014

A dclsg fan read somewhere that the production team was looking for a 2 to 3 year-old baby to play the baby Eun Dae Gu, and the filming would take place between March 12 and March 15.

If filming starts next week, the script reading should be be happening very soon, right?! :PCan’t wait to see some pictures!

source: dclsg

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/youre-all-surrounded-filming-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

looks like we will get some news soon 

:D:D

the reading should take place already or next Mon if they will start filming next Wed. Both Seung Gi and Ara will have promotions/fan meetings this Sat. So it s impossible the reading will happen this weekend.
p.s: can anyone guess when we will know the other casts???

star2010

said:

the reading should take place already or next Mon if they will start filming next Wed. Both Seung Gi and Ara will have promotions/fan meetings this Sat. So it s impossible the reading will happen this weekend.

p.s: can anyone guess when we will know the other casts???

Archived