Full of talents for doing things others can’t do

Foul-mouthed flower boy

Million-dollar smile once in a blue moon

Painful family history

Superior height

26 year-old chick

credit: geniusSYYS
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/yaas-fan-art-eun-dae-gu-character-setup/#more-1404910828

:x :x :x

Guest sara1117

Painful family history. That's a character with complex. I like it! \m/

Writer-nim you gotta give some epic romance and bromance. That's a very promising cast. Needs a good writing and voila this will rock!

May the drama be successful :)

Can't wait to see the chemistry between the cast, I saw this on dc, our 4 cops
은대구 남 26세 (Eun Dae Gu, male, 26 years old)
어수선 여 27세 (Eo Soo Sun, female, 27 years old)
지국  남 28세 (Ji Guk, male, 28 years old)
박태일 남 28세 (Park Tae Il, male, 28 years old)

I'm curious to know whom they will cast for other two.
Our Seung Gi will be trouble maknae here :))
xt05.jpg
(cre:dclsg)

Guest sara1117

Oh he's the maknae! I didn't see that coming tbh and she's a noona!  have a feeling he wont call her noona but she'll insist and force call her that.. It's only one year though :-j

Guest sara1117

I kinda hoped he won't be the maknae and him being older than her tbh but who cares! He's the maknea and I'm sold anyway! \m/ It make sense though. since he's the new guy with the high IQ. I can see why they made him the maknae.

And it's only one year, don't think they'll take it that seriously :-j

are they freaking kidding me.
 i so wanted him to be in a noona romance at least once. even if it's one year ,i'm sold. 
 and now it makes sense why they went to park min young first. 
if he' the maknea im already laughing and the synopsis sound 10 times more funnier now than the female lead and the other two cops being younger than him
surprise us drama.
fingers crossed !!! 

<:-P

and he's the new guy right? i assumed go ara was the one joining in.
but this is like hwan joining that restaurant thingy in brilliant legacy. and eung sung fixing him up 
but this is soo much better cooler and action packed and so much room for comedy 

:)) :D

Guest sara1117

According to girlfriendy he's the new guy in his team. I can see how fun it will be! he's the new maknea guy but smartest! I smell troubles in that crimes unit =))

Oh and yeah he does deserve to be in a noona romance at least for once :-j

i'm picturing when seung gi answer quizzes like eating cake and his hyungs various reactions in 1n2d.
 remember when seung gi answered the  bar exam question and the hyunsg dumbfounded blank look filled with ave 
.hope it'l be like that.
but real seung gi is earnest, try hardy
so it'l be double the fun when the maknea is lazy and  is constantly  cursing and have no interest to solve crime
note to self- don't get too carried with your imagination.

I think they're all new cops, but he's the youngest :D
But I can't see he's younger than Go Ara :))

This hasn't been posted here yet, more info about Go Ara's character
class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi – Cha Seung Won – Go Ara ‘You’re Surrounded’ Casting Confirmed, Fantastic LineupSBS new drama ‘You Are All Surrounded’ has confirmed its main cast and the production will begin in earnest.

Production company HB Entertainment announced on February 26, “The dream casting of Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung Won, and Go Ara has been finalized.” ‘You Are All Surrounded’ is a drama that will unravel a story of new police officers in their 20s that’s set in Gangnam Police Station.

Lee Seung Gi will play the drama’s main character, Eun Dae Gu, a new police officer who is exceptionally good-looking but brusque and makes biting remarks without hesitation. He’s gifted with a brilliant brain with an IQ of 150 and a photographic memory, but has a painful family history. Lee Seung Gi is expected to give off his masculine charm to the fullest in this drama. After being established as a hit maker through his previous dramas, this has already attracted a lot of attention from the viewers.

Cha Seung Won will show off powerful acting in the role of Seo Pan Seok, the leader of Powerful Team in Criminal Affairs Division.

Go Ara will play Eo Su Seon, a new female detective and the only female among the new police officers. Her goal is to be a government official rather than an investigator, and she has both perseverance and audacity.

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

So happy to hear that both Seung Gi and Cha Seung Woo confirmed their roles,when i heard first time i practicly jumped from the happinness..I must say that what i wait the most is to see the bromance of this two in the drama even more than the romance...i really hope Seung Gi character painfull past will be a good surprise and not something simple and predictible like we saw so many times till now...i for one hope for some good comedy moments,it would be such a waste when u have two awesome guys that are brilliant with comedy not to use it for real...hope the plot will not be toooo melo like going to crazy land...I hope we will se another side of Seung Gi with this show and i'm so glad he choose such a character...Well till now i liked all Seung Gi dramas so i have faith in his choosing and i like the writers as well so i must say this is for me my most anticipated drama of this year so far...I bet the characters name are well made,the writer knowing the meaning and not by chance:))Curious if Seung Gi will be doing some style changes for his character;))

Archived