[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

I dont know many of them.so i vote kwangso and JJS! i will love it if kwangso be in drama! he and seunggi together......daebak!   :-bd
i like Oh Yeon Seo more than Han Chae Ah she was good in medical top team and i think she won an award last year(of course not in MBC)! but HCA is good too but i still want MCW!!! :x
however im ok with everyone just dont be an idol.at least be an idol that can act! [-O<

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Her hair will be longer than AM1994, but I think shorter hair works for the character. She's not playing a beauty queen. She's gorgeous either way. Anyway, I'm interested in who the other two male 20 something cops will be.  Ara's character is the only female (of course) of the new cops. 

Guest kristy5

Cant wait to see Cha Seung Won and Seung gis bromance!!!!!
not to mention the love line!!!
 SBS is awesome!!
Thier Wednesday thursday dramas are star studded....and often with good story like YFAS,TMS,ICHYV

Lee Seung-gi, Cha Seung-won, Go Ara Confirm New Drama

2013062715113087382-615x409.jpg

Actors Lee Seung-gi, Cha Seung-won, and Go Ara will appear in a new drama together.
A press release by HB Entertainment, set to produce the series named “You Are Surrounded” (translated title), announced through a press release on Wednesday that the three will star in the SBS show set to premiere in late April.
In the drama about newbie police officers in their twenties, Lee will play a newcomer police officer who is good-looking and extremely smart but cold and with a painful past regarding his family, Cha the manly captain of the team that Lee’s character is in, and Go the only female newcomer police officer who is both strong and shameless.
Lee, who made his debut in 2004 as a singer, has been acknowledged for his acting skills as well, and was most recently commended for his role in “Kang Chi, the Beginning”, which won him the top excellence prize at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards.
Cha is considered one of Korea’s strongest actors with more than 15 years of acting experience but he will be making a return to the small screen for the first time since MBC’s smash hit series “The Greatest Love” in 2011.
Go made her debut in 2003 but made a breakthrough just last year through the popular cable channel tvN drama “Reply 1994.”
Reporter. Jessica KimPhotographer. Gue Hye-jung
Courtesy of YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>
tenasia

Archived