[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I read on twitter guessings what about the shot could be ... one was might be mv for the new song that made me check that lines what 

Yoona sang in the episode 

It seems the song title like  너에게    Thee  /To you/  (?) ;-)

참 
이상하지 
어떤 공기가
되어줬을까 
안녕

Because the google translator gives a few different versions (Like:  "Oh yeah Strange Some air Could it be Hello/farewell"  or "How weird is not gave any air goodbye" etc.)

hard to find out which can be the right meaning, so I have to wait for the release of the song and a proper translation :-(  

Btw songs ;-) 

Spoiler

I can't upload pictures recently, so used this way

The line what they sang in that moment when only Yoona made that handgesture  ... than how Taeyeon is watching Yoona (might wondering what is she doing or even knows it ;-) ) reminded me for that one back in 2012 Music Award moment ;-) 

It seems I was quite right (least with the title ;-) ), here is the part of Hyori's BB with English subtitle (at 0:55) ...

• Like 2

Additional details from YoonA on WTWB (she makes it even the more obvious):

http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/173358661466/trans-yoona-interview-nuyou-singapore-may-2018

“If I have to choose, of course the second solo song ‘When The Wind Blows’ is closer to the real me. I think that genre of this song is the kind that I really like, not only did I participate in picking the song; I also participate in the lyrics writing. On top of that, I took part in the MV shooting concept, giving a lot of my own opinions. So you can say that it is the song that I am most satisfied with up till now.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dispatch has never outed the same couple twice. It's unlikely that they'll do it with them unless they both give their blessing. We went over this already.

Don't trouble your mind needlessly. We will all know when it's time, when they're both ready. 

YoonA is the type that seems close to anyone and everyone. Means nothing at all. There's the public/on camera YoonA and the real YoonA. The YoonA of WTWB. The one YoonA herself mentions every now and then. 

I always said not to be wary of those she has interactions with on camera or those she hangs out with. 99.9% they can never be any more than friends to her, and even that may be too much. Acquaintances is more appropriate. 

They do their job though; Satisfy the delusions of some fans.

I think some of the members tried to get her off thinking about LSG, maybe even tried to get her hooked up with someone else (lol), but from the looks of it they failed.

Heechul was genius with his pun on his name. It's like he could read her mind. He exposed her. He caught them all off guard and rendered them all perplexed and speechless. By doing that he managed to make YoonA showcase her true feelings, even if just for an instant.

• Like 3

There is one facial expression that has repeated itself since 2013 and that gives them both away.

YoonA's smirk back when Jessica pointed LSG's necklace to her.

11187437336_2813430cde_o.png

JSY_2409.png

You can't see it well here since the picture is so blurry but it does look like she's half-smiling as she's about to get in his car. 

yoonasmirk.png

LSG's glance & half-smile in her direction at the AAA in November.

2017_11_15_22_10_27.gif

YoonA's gaze & half-smile at her phone last March.

d6387cf6fa3cd57df524ad135eebd6571c3f8936

29090108_1867607060203067_83523322552464

"I want to hear your voice" in WTWB Chinese version didn't come out of thin air or from the author's imagination and thrown in there with no meaning or purpose.

There is no doubt in my mind that these two are in contact with each other. If they've ever stopped, that is.

yoongiix_copy.png

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1