[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

3 hours ago, IliK said:

Which one do you mean ?

The airport one of course lol. chunyoon released the previews but not the hq pics. I can't figure out where's that from.

Mobile in hand again.

DZo_Lfb3_UMAAy_PQm.png

DZo_Lfbz_U0_AE1_Hz.png

DZo_Lfb2_UMAInlo_E.png

• Like 2

@incoty yep i think its great, those 4 member have their own perspective of maturity.

Lee seung gi : you need to be mature but keep the innocence.

Boa : as a celebrity need to be immature ( maybe in tv industry perspective of view ) it mean young people do alot better than matured one. Let say its about think less do more while matured one do less think more.

Se hyung : We need to be matured in behaving

Seung jae : i dunno exact explanation but, age is the key to become mature.

Sangyun : weight of responsibility, 14 yold boa is already held such a responsibility, she already matured while ago.

I believe BOA mentioning about guest that appeared are being healed, because they can speak their heart out to 4 member.

Can i ask which website is fastest releasing hardsub ? At kshow123, the sub its still in cc format so when i download it sub didnt come up at all. For raw maybe most website release it few hours after episode airing. Right now i download it from http://dramanice.club/master-in-the-house-episode-13-eng-sub/ it 480p with hardsub ? Softsub ? But it have download button so i can download it with my android.

eps+13.jpg

526x297-mkQ.jpg

29404052_425912357847797_216970982028895

• Like 2