[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

hi neighbors sorry for intruding :D I'm from YongSeo thread, I always visit here silently :D  but now can't help to post seeing how Yoona and Seung Gi lookalike on the pictures posted, I guess it's because of the couple effect (influence and togetherness makes a couple looks the same). Coming here always strengthen my faith that YongHwa and SeoHyun are hiding something:))

Guest AnisaD1430293720

No lee seung gi news so far, please airens update his activities for yoongi shippers <3

yes no news about his activity now.. its look fun when lee seung gi out to go to event or to be guest etc with new fanpict, we cant see yoona, and now when we can see yoona at event and at mubank yesterday with many fanpict, we are cant see seunggi..

this couple really like to hiden like a ninja

never ending to making hope someday we can see them together go to public :D

tumblr_nckk7gNnrV1qisyqwo1_r1_250.gif
You know what girls (and boys) well YoonGi fans, in 2006 I think in an interview, Seung Gi oppa when asked about his ideal type, he said long hair and innocent, then the MC mocked him that she would be the type to ride a basket bike. 
Here's the video, it starts around 2:00 it's always fun for me seeing his old variety show. He was so shy and so cute.

@ashleynguyent Thanks for all the photos/gifs of YoonGi, I love seeing the two together in any way (especially since chances of seeing them together in public is slim) so please keep them coming ^^

@AmelA "The type of basket-bike riding girl wearing a white dress!" Lol how accurate... though not always a dress they were pretty close as YoonA seems to usually wear something white/have a basket on the bikes she has pictures on...
snsd-147.jpg?w=640&h=9081373099019-yoonaleads-o.jpgMore YoonA w/Basket Bikes:

cded0ea6354bd3f12c478bdea70de7df.jpgBGaoB36CcAA3UWv.png:largeyoona-innisfree-autograph-poster.jpg7.jpggreen_bikes.jpg%EC%9E%90%EC%A0%84%EA%B1%B0+%ED%83%80%EB

Guest imya0530

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Just watched the video of Yoona at Innisfree Play Green in youtube with the title 140927 오프닝 It seems like the MC mentioned Seunggi oppa around 2:34 and then Yoona laughed and said "kamsahamnida". I'm not sure tho. 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"                id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest deershawol95

hey guys... i know this doesn't really concern YoonGi but i just heard the news about Jessica possibly dropping out of SNSD and i can't help be really worried. sigh i need to vent. what do you guys think?
i'm listening to Lee Seung Gi's music to calm myself. i hope everything turns out well...

Guest AnisaD1430293720

hey guys... i know this doesn't really concern YoonGi but i just heard the news about Jessica possibly dropping out of SNSD and i can't help be really worried. sigh i need to vent. what do you guys think?

i'm listening to Lee Seung Gi's music to calm myself. i hope everything turns out well...

calm down, hope it just a rumor and whatever if is it true or not we cant do anything, but we can give our support to them..

fighting SONE!!!

:)

Guest deershawol95

AnisaD said:

Guest chrislwf

SM confirmed that SNSD will promote as 8 members and Jessica will promote individually still under SM.

A bit worry of Yoona cause she's close with Jessica. Yoona looked so sad this morning at the airport. Hope LSG gives love and support to Yoona at this sad time.

This morning when I went on web and caught the info about Sica's problem, I felt breathless. Even thought just YoonAddict, I still love SNSD and dont want them to be separated. And knowing that Yoongie and Sica are close together make me feel worse. Wish that this was just a dream. [-O<

Jessica and Tyler Kwon are getting married in May next year?? http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20141001002703876

if this is true than wow.. congrats to her I guess.. I don't know what to think anymore there is a lot going on that we don't know but the other 8 girls are getting all the blame from the public and I hate it!this is so messed up =((
I know this has nothing to do with YoonGi but I think that some airens are curious too right? :-S 

Guest AnisaD1430293720

now situation is not good, snsd have 8 member now stay strong for all the girls and jessica too.. and for sone, maybe in this year is the unpredictable years for all, almost every month SM give shocked news.. stay strong too guys, always beside the girls   :)

ooh i forget, just  want to remember our seunggi get nominted on style icon award Mwave, Sone, Yonadicts, and Airen please give him with give vote for him because now seunggi just left behind, not in twenty.. if you ave a time please give youre support thank you all love you guys
for link:http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll

There has been some sad news as of late for the S<3NE fandom as of the moment. But here are some happier things...
During that recent fan meet chinese YoonA fans came together to show their love for Yoong with these fan projects:
ByyY6hCIIAAfFMs.jpg:large
ByyUcxDCEAEIQiM.jpg
YoonA
's drama site stormbar provided food support for Yoona's fans

ByxTtBsCMAE5mjC.jpgByxTso3CQAAyeSX.jpgByxTtBCCYAAv5qq.jpgByxTr7ACAAAxHnN.jpg

YoonA Air Balloons by LimYoonABar & YoonAYA

ByxzEzwCIAET6oJ.jpgByxzHvVCMAI8ZRw.jpgByxzGZ_CIAAgRZR.jpgByxzFxPCIAAZ8hY.jpg

YoonA's Extra Fan Support

ByxRI32CIAEATLH.jpgByxRI8TCQAA1kLq.jpgByxRJL8CUAAlUga.jpgByxQwKmCcAAJ2NW.jpgByxQwKhCYAA3x_u.jpgByxQwGCCcAAtdYo.jpgByxQvkrCUAAF65C.jpg

SideNote: YoonA fansites cleaned the venue outside together after the fanmeet (A really nice gesture imo)
Lastly, I would post more actual fan meet photos of YoonA but some are kind of saddening like these ones:

ByynyjhCcAApwhv.jpgByyYN4cCUAE5WHP.jpg

@AnisaD
Goodluck to all you Airens! Hope the Original Golden Boy wins :]

To my fellow S<3NEs on this thread:  (This is off topic, I am sorry to Airens)

There will be good times as well as bad times but no matter what let's not forget our promise. Even if the girls may not be able to go through with theirs, we can still go through with ours. I know many have heard different things, interpretations of what could have happened, feel hurt/confused etc... But if there is anything I can guarantee is that all 9 girls need the fans by their sides more than ever. I wasn't there for their black ocean, though I wish I could have support them then. But they need fans by their side now and I personally will support them. (If you choose not to than it is your own free choice but please stop with the blaming/hate if any for there are always more to the story than we know...) Hope things get better and that they can come meet again for a five minute talk or so to fix their relationship (if not as SNSD than as friends) for I do believe that all their years of friendship and sacrifice meant something. I will end this note with just the statement that I will not regret ever being a S<3NE and I am grateful to have come upon 9 great girls that really left a kpop legacy through their accomplishments and hard work. Nothing going on now takes away from that. Now. Tomorrow. Forever Love Soshi which to me is not just a band  but 9 people named: Tae,Sica,Sunkyu,Fany,Hyo,Yul,Soo,Yoong,&Seo. MAY THEY ALL FIND HAPPINESS&HEALTH IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS/CHOICES!
P.S. This will be my last comment about this situation.

i know this is YoonGi thread and somebody will feel uncomfortable when there is all news about Yoona unnie but this is the time that Yoonaddict and all Yoona's fans are under pressure cause they've been worried sick about her , so please sympathetic to them and i'm sure that YoonGi fan also worry and want to know the latest news. 
in addition ... when i visits Yoonaddict , there i've seen this : I heard that Japanese sones are attacking Yoona on weibo saying stuff like Yoona scolded Jessica like wtf why are they taking it out on Yoona?? Seriously this is pissing me off!! Poor Yoona like always is getting all the blame and hate with no proof or rumors mope fans just love to make up stuff ridiculous... The entire Fandom is a mess right now 
really ???? attacking Yoona....what will happen from now ! Frankly, i'm afraid that she will stress again and obsession with camera like the olds day.hope everything quickly go through