[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Its great that we have discussions in the thread but I would like to remind all to NOT QUOTE PICTURES when you are replying someones post.

Remove the links in the quotes before you post them.

New members please read the soompi rules. I dont want to risk anything to this thread.

Guest finpeo92

sakura22 said: Its great that we have discussions in the thread but I would like to remind all to NOT QUOTE PICTURES when you are replying someones post. Remove the links in the quotes before you post them. New members please read the soompi rules. I dont want to risk anything to this thread.

Guest finpeo92

Yoona must be busy today and tomorrow. What is our boy doing? Anyone pls updates schedule of Seung Gi oppa ^^ Hope he doesnt forget to send encouraging texts to our girl

gahhh i'm so proud of them. they gonna slay the k-entertainment . and whats more, everyone loves them. the comments are all postive saying how they have been in love for a long time and should get married and how pretty they are and how it makes them HAPPY to see them together. ( i just google translated the comments ) 
and i'm sure he's supporting her to his fullest, just they are not making a fuss with public display of affection which will only make them even more loved b the public for the longest time. 
i miss yoona the snsd it GIRL. sm what the hell. when are they gonna comeback???
and seung giyaa miss u. cant na pd tag him along with grandpa over flowers too? it'l be then 6 men, 1n2d style and more fun than lee seo jin as porter. lee pd (na pd's senior in 1n2d and i think in NOF TOO) did say in the cj forum thiNgy that they plan to involve seung gi somehow in their future plans. oh plsssss make it happen 
who's with me on that? [-O< [-O<

@senko07
From someone's comment, i come to know that lee seung gi comes at 2nd ,,1st is lee min ho and the 3rd is kim woo bin
and for the girls, i do not know for sure about the ranking but they said, it is yoona and lee yeon hee that make the list,,

@umiluvandi
i watched the vid when snsd perform and though the angle is different, kim jong min and seugeun clearly tease seung gi,,how cute,,
n becoz the distance between the stage and guests' seats is very close (in2d seats), i can see how snsd looks embarrased while preforming,,and seungi gi can indulge himself with yoona's view closely..

from seung gi's interviews, we can see how desperate he is to date and how he tries his best to be a perfect boyfriend,,
yoona is too lucky,,yet i find seung gi is lucky too,,cannot decide which one that gains more benefits from the relationship,,

it is stressful to find no news about them at all,,

Guest finpeo92

I just rewatched strong heart ep that had Jessica and Sunny. I realized why seung gi is confident that he is a romantic man. Jessica talked about how she wanted to be kissed by her boyfriend. She said she wanted her boyfriend to remove her scarf and kiss her. However SG said that he would not kiss his girlfriend that way (immediately kiss after removing the scarf). He said he would use the scarf to pull girlfriend towards him and kiss her gently

He is a romantic man indeed, imagine how he kiss Yoona like that haha, feel melted

djrubato Instagram Update

구정의 마무리는 윤아와 함께~ 사실 저희 살짝 친해요 ㅎㅎㅎ 신곡도 먼저 들려주고 피드백하는 사이랍니다~. 몇년전 모자이크 사건의 트라우마를 극복하고 업로드합니다~! 기자님들 저 얼굴 나와도 괜찮아요 ㅋㅋㅋ 새해 복 많이 받으시고, 남은 연휴 즐겁게 보내세요~!!

http://instagram.com/p/j1mtJDOxsh/
1510748_803875776294896_851809555_n.jpg

Guest finpeo92

Dont know whether you guys shared it. You guys wouldnt mind if I share it again right? Im so sure nephew that he mentioned here is Yoona's nephew. In the day that they met, Yoona visited family n her nephew Jan. 3, 2014 – Noonas Over Flowers cut English: LSGfan, Video: krisbrows8 [seunggi has also come out to do some shopping] Crew: Get a gift for your mom. And a gift for your girlfriend! Seunggi: I’ll have to buy 10. That store looks like it has petites. [What is he buying? Present for mom? Or present for girlfriend?] Seunggi: You said that was for 4-5 years old? [seunggi is buying toddler clothing] Seunggi: Isn’t this cute?! [Walking down the street... children's clothing everywhere!] Seunggi: Toddler clothing is so cute! I have to buy that! (LOL) Crew: Who are you giving it to that you’re buying toddler clothing?! Seunggi: A person I know, their nephew/niece… is so cute looking. [so cute that Seunggi is totally focused on toddler clothing!] Seunggi: Look how cute these pants are! [in the end, a hooded tee and training pants were purchased] [However... Seunggi was still waiting] [Waiting over 20 minutes] [Doesn't seem like JaOak is ever going to come out] Crew: What if you were shopping with your girlfriend and she wouldn’t come out for this long? Seunggi: I think now, I’ll have to wait for her. (Aw~~~ that is SO Seunggi!) :x

finpeo92 said: I just rewatched strong heart ep that had Jessica and Sunny. I realized why seung gi is confident that he is a romantic man. Jessica talked about how she wanted to be kissed by her boyfriend. She said she wanted her boyfriend to remove her scarf and kiss her. However SG said that he would not kiss his girlfriend that way (immediately kiss after removing the scarf). He said he would use the scarf to pull girlfriend towards him and kiss her gently   He is a romantic man indeed, imagine how he kiss Yoona like that haha, feel melted

i think because of the lack of meetings and interactions, they are still in the phase of holding hands and stuff
i hope the next step will follow soon,,kekeke,,but it is more romantic to think how they do small little sweet things that make their hearts beating,,and flowers blooming,,just want them to be happy and that's all

:x :x :x