[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@revolu. ikr. i forgot about that.i also don't think he would lie on tv. but since during white lie promotion he said he sometimes  say white lies to media that wont hurt anyone so i guess he was playing it safe saying he had only 3 celebrity numbers who are actresses he worked with. 

but about yoona i think its safe to assume they got things going on after mc's sbs gayo . in strong heart ep 103 yoona pretty much say that she talked with seung gi about coming to strong heart . and the 1n2d episode i mentioned earlier is  is episode 231 where he was all depressed not having a girl.and the editor/staff was teasing him it was in in late November in 2011. 

@sakura22. i'm sure they will tell briefly something. the reporters will not leave them alone until they get the inside story so they might have already sketched what to say without a big fuss. and i think the media will not hurt them much because there is nothing they can invent scandalous about these two. so they will turn 180 degree how they act about other couples and will be all sweet and admiring and hopefully will just observe from far.

Seung gi calls lee sun hee most respected teacher, I don't think he would consider her a female (as in see her as a woman lol)

It might have been gayo daejun or sometime in 2012

Guest cardihs91

Shycutie

said: @cardihs91 thanks for the link.

:)

Can you ask the person to upload it on YouTube? I can't see it on FBhuhu.>.<  @-)

btw feel free to post on soshified, because when you already have 50 post you can DL any yoona vids that you want, and you'll get to know her better. haha

i am new here and since i crave for more and more news about this couple,,join here may be the wisest move i have to do,, i am a sone,,a die hard yoona fan,,and have been following her stuff since gee (i found her the most beautiful one among those other stunning girls from the first time).then watching her in all variety shows she was in and i fell for her even more (though, i am a straight girl) she's adorable and never pretend. she is real and everyone finds her endearing. known for nickname like nam choding and such, becoz she is the prankster,,in the group,,i love her even more,,

on the other hand,,lee seung gi is not an attractive man when you see him at a glance,,n i even thought he is not good looking enough for a drama,,until i actually watched "brilliant legacy" and also fell for him,..he is better when you know him more,,and i am happy that i like him as i should. knowing that he is a singer with great voice is awesome but what makes me love him is because he likes yoona and yoona adores him too,, later,,i hear from airen that he is such a gentleman and i really think "they should be together"..and i 100% approve of their relationship,,i always happily giggle when i remember that they actually date FOR REAL,,when i endlessly ship this couple for so long,,,n it happens when i actually start to give up,,YAAAYYYYY

i love reading how Sones and Airens gather here and make so many positive comments on them. sones want to know seung gi more and airen wants more information on yoona which is so cute to read,,,hehehehehe,, now,,i really want to watch all seung gi shows,,,1N2D,,noona over flowers and even strong hearts,,which i've seen some which have yoona in it,,,
-

Guest -quiescent

@sweetu - Welcome fellow YA to Soompi & the thread! Hope you post more often ^.^

I personally find Seunggi more handsome the more I watch him. It's his charm to be honest. He was so attractive and charming in Shining Inheritance *.*

I recommend you all to watch Noona Over Flowers (I'm on ep 3 now). He's so freaking sweet and lovely, it's unreal.

I also recommend YoonAddicts to watch his concerts! I watched his 2007 one, Japanese Wowow 2013 concert & 2010 Hope Concert. He's an amazing performer! He even did Noona Gangnam Style XD Unfortunately, I'm younger than him so the song wasn't suited to me but it was still hilarious and cute to watch! ^^ I was actually surprised how great his live singing was. His songs are so beautiful and meaningful too. I watched his sketchbook 2012 & 2011 performances, he was absolutely amazing there too!

GAHHHH, I'm in love <33333 Yoona unnie has great taste ;)

-quiescent said: @sweetu - Welcome fellow YA to Soompi & the thread! Hope you post more often ^.^ I personally find Seunggi more handsome the more I watch him. It's his charm to be honest. He was so attractive and charming in Shining Inheritance *.* I recommend you all to watch Noona Over Flowers (I'm on ep 3 now). He's so freaking sweet and lovely, it's unreal. I also recommend YoonAddicts to watch his concerts! I watched his 2007 one, Japanese Wowow 2013 concert & 2010 Hope Concert. He's an amazing performer! He even did Noona Gangnam Style XD Unfortunately, I'm younger than him so the song wasn't suited to me but it was still hilarious and cute to watch! ^^ I was actually surprised how great his live singing was. His songs are so beautiful and meaningful too. I watched his sketchbook 2012 & 2011 performances, he was absolutely amazing there too! GAHHHH, I'm in love <33333 Yoona unnie has great taste ;)

@Cute_BoA you can watch NOF eng sub here: http://www.hulu.com/noona-over-flowers its USA only but there are ways around that, i personally use hotspot shield to watch where I live.

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here. I created an account since the first day they became official to lurk around this thread. And I thought it might be more fun if I join you guys. @sweetu that's great! I can't believe I found someone like me! I'm a hard core yA although I'm a girl. I have been a fan of hers since the gee era too. Since then I watch everything that has got to do with yoona. Yoongi is one of my ships. Thus, I'm super delighted when I found out they are really dating. I'm a fan of seunggi too but I'm don't follow up much. I have been trying to watch NoF but all the links can't work in my country like hulu. I can't download media hint either. So if any of you have some other ways for me to watch, please help me!(: Anyways,most of you were saying that when seunggi said he is willing to wait for 2 years,he was referring to the army right? I have a different opinion. To me , maybe he started to make yoona as his girlfriend in 2011 but yoona is not ready thus he wait for 2 years and BAM! 2013 they really date.

Guest yyooyyoo

Seung Gi and Yoona is real. It's canon. Shipping non dating celebs will just give you disappointment and worst, hate towards the other party. The delulu world can be harsh eh? :P

Agree with @apollonia912....really annoyed for the title LSG chased yoona for 5 years..Cause I think for the first time both parties have same interest...but the problem is,they're still new in kpop...Their priority for their works than dating I think is one of the reason why airen love seung gi...and sones love yoona..and other fans love to see them together^^…After watching couple video we can see that LSG is a cool senior..like role idol in our school..that's we can see from SNSD toward LSGMaybe so many fanboys broken heart...but yesterday my friend told me that there's f(x) member broken heart too^^…She even don't work together with seung gi^^…So I think both LSG-yoona has the same level as ideal type BF/GF^^…
About the phone number..I think he didn't lie at that time...White lie for him is like when he more choose yuri than yoona^^…I think everyone knows that even yuri herself^^…Cause I think whoever they gave the choices for seung gi I think everyone know that he will just choose yoona^^…The other white lie I think when he climb the mountain..we know that he's suffering but when the staff ask him...he said it's ok and smile
@quiescent^^…I watch last night...before I always skip it...can't watch seung gi dance gagnam style^^…But I think it's just for fun^^………When in HC he doing trotBut when see he's singing..he's really coolSome of fans looking seung gi like reading a bookMaybe the cover is just ordinary bookBut inside you'll never bored to read it

Guys, youre right article titles are annoying but journalists use interesting or catchy titles to get readers to read. Not fair but thats just how it is. Nothing much we can do about it. I hope our couple is strong and not affected by any of it. And yes it is definitely fun shipping real life couples. It is unfortunate for us though we may not have many new stuff to get excited about - cause I think we've all agreed that both of them are private. Their union is breaking many hearts fanboys, fangirls and celebrities. I bet they are regretting not making any move to get closer to them. BUT I mean with their public flirting on Strong Heart, I am sure the celeb fangirls/fanboys knew they couldnt stand a chance against SG or Yoona. Hehee or I'd like to think so.

@-quiescent thanks for recommending vids to watch. I am already watching some of them and will be watching your recommendations next. But I have been listening to more recent albums and I finally understand why she loves listening to SG. Prolly also one of the reason why shes into him too. Like yourself, I am slowly loving her bf too. I hope its the same for Airens too that they are starting to love Yoona too.

I've said it before and will say it again. You guys are Jjang! Keep sharing and posting. Spread the YoonGi love. Welcoming new members to the thread too.