[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@izyanesa, to be dating your ideal type I bet both of them were over the moon when it first happened. Haha thats prolly why the phone is always with him. Too bad GG was not promoting much at that time so we didnt get any pictures of Yoona with her phone and im so used to seeing the girls holding their phones at the airport so its nothing unusual.

But I definitely noticed the happiness glow on both their faces. Haha 4 months and going strong please.

I think media will not leave this couple behind just because they are the hottest couple at the moment receiving a lot of love and support from public. And they know that fans and supporters want to know more about this couple.

But if I compare with other couples like wonbin and songhyegyo-hyunbin they managed to still date without media spotlight on them so maybe media will let them be. We shall see.

Guest -quiescent

@sakura22 - Hmm, let's not compare them to Hyunbin-Song Hyegyo since they broke up XD

But Jisung X Lee Boyoung ;) these two laid low for YEAAAARS.

@-quiescent ah yes I was trying to use an example where famous couple can still date when their relationship was made known. But you are right not a good example. Ji sung and bo young is better.

Did they take any pictorial together? Or be seen out together? Or talk about each other? Cause if they did, a good chance that our couple will be able to in the future.

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 no..we rarely seen jisung and booyoung...they both always shy when ask about their relationship espeacially booyoung and both of always want the media focus on their career and work...only few times they were capture together...but at then end we get lovely photo of them when they did their pre wedding for magazine...^^~ i know it becausd i been loving jisung since save last dance but obly know about him dating boyoung during when he shoot protect the bos...

So it hard for is to see the together,its sad but the same time i happy too because its means seung gi oppa and yoona had own private time ^^~hoping that in the future we will see seung gi oppa and yoona picture...maybe like jisung and booyoung their pre wedding...i know its still early but i just cant stop dreaming it

Yoong is a private person,very very private,just like LSG,yoong even doesn't want to make sns (instag or weibo,...) althought her fans ask her to make it on ufo so many times,she really protect her private life so much,so its will have rare YoonGi moment in public. Look LSG mess for Airen,ofc he didn't mention his personal,and yoong too.I just hope k media will leave our couple alone,and then they can dating more comfortable.

Guest -quiescent

@sakura22 - Tbh, I don't follow either of them closely. But I know they did a wedding pictorial ^^ haha @izyanesa, knows more ;D
@beari - True words. I also wish they can date more comfortably (:

Hi there, this's the first post of mine here but i've been lurking this thread from the very first posts LOLI've been SONE  for 5 years and still going strong so Yoona's like my precious girl. But she can find a good man like LSG is enough for me, nothing more to expect except for their marriage lolI want to say that i have 2 couplea in Kbiz that i love, respect and admire the most. One of course iss our Lee Seung Gi-Yoona the other is Ji Sung - Lee Bo Young. So when you guys always mention JS-LBY couple in this thread like one role model for our LSG and YN, i want to talk about JS-LBY a bit and make a comparison between my beloved 2 couples :D
JS-LBY dated in 2007 and for the first 3 years, they had never mentioned about each other on television. Just in 2011 when JS on Healing Camp that he talked about the firework event he made for her on her birthday and LBY later, talked about his event on an interview eventhough they had never said the other's names on TV like " JS oppa blabla" "BY blabla" lol.They just said my girlfriend, my boyfriend and i guest they didn't want directly talk about the other to make issue over their love. BUT they were captured together for few times like @izyanesa said, especially in 2012 in PSY concert, you guys should watch those pictures, they are they sooo cute, with couple rings, couple hats and similar clothes and they were holding hands too. MAYBE our SeungGi-Yoona can do it 5 years later or hopefully sooner :)). AND the result for theri low-key personal life is the happy marriage with many blessing from fans and people.
Now back to our couple here. Somehow i find that these 2 couple share some similarities. First 4 of them are all very private about their personal life, the way JS-LBY refused to talk about their relationship when being asked makes me feel LSG-YN may do that too, eventhough it's harder for idol like her to refuse answering repoters' questions but she will try her best not to talk about this relationship  and LSG too. Second, their personalities. JS and LSG from what i've known, are very caring,sweet and warm gentlemen. Not only their girlfriend/wife but they take good care of others women too.And they all want to bring the best things for thier women, like no such thing like career over family like  some men, they are devoted for family men. With LBY and YN lol interesting. because they are my idols. Not because of that reason that i try to dig and imagine that they are somehow alike, you can find out yourself. They are all pretty LOL *who disagree???* and love writing and receiving letters. That's the most important point i want to talk about. They are type of girls that hard to express their feeling through words, not like their men lol ( Remember in an interview LSG said if his girlfriend who has the same occupation as him what will he say to make her trust him? 'I love you, You are the most important one for me" :x:x And with JS, he's like "My wife Boyoung", he texted her "I love you my wife" :x LOL somehow feel heartbreaking while typing those things for someone haven't in love like me :( ). SO, letter is their way to express their love.With people like that, they are all careful in everything. and i have the feeling that they always thinks twice before deciding anything, esp in beginning a relationship and once they decided, they will try to protect their relationship.Finally, this is so coincidence when our 2 men have to wait for a long time before having their girls lol. JS and LBY knew each other in 2004 and when JS even still had to do military services in 2005 started to call and chase her everytime he had vacations as he mentioned in their interview for the wedding pictorial  LOL, but he had to wait until late 2007 to make her his woman, 3 years to begin relationship:, 2 years of chasing :D Our LSG and YN knew each other in 2007 and begin dating in 2013, 6 years to begin relationship and don't know since when he began chasing her, maybe in late 2011 as i thought. So they all have a long time to think and be sure to start the relationship and treasure it. I believe uri Seunggi-Yoona can have beautiful love like Ji Sung and Boyoung :x
Sorry for quite long post, hope 2 couple can protect their love until the end, Seunggi and Yoona after 4 5 years can have beautiful wedding like Ji Sung and Boyoung :x:x

bichngoc93 said: Hi there, this's the first post of mine here but i've been lurking this thread from the very first posts LOLI've been SONE  for 5 years and still going strong so Yoona's like my precious girl. But she can find a good man like LSG is enough for me, nothing more to expect except for their marriage lolI want to say that i have 2 couplea in Kbiz that i love, respect and admire the most. One of course iss our Lee Seung Gi-Yoona the other is Ji Sung - Lee Bo Young. So when you guys always mention JS-LBY couple in this thread like one role model for our LSG and YN, i want to talk about JS-LBY a bit and make a comparison between my beloved 2 couples :D
JS-LBY dated in 2007 and for the first 3 years, they had never mentioned about each other on television. Just in 2011 when JS on Healing Camp that he talked about the firework event he made for her on her birthday and LBY later, talked about his event on an interview eventhough they had never said the other's names on TV like " JS oppa blabla" "BY blabla" lol.They just said my girlfriend, my boyfriend and i guest they didn't want directly talk about the other to make issue over their love. BUT they were captured together for few times like @izyanesa said, especially in 2012 in PSY concert, you guys should watch those pictures, they are they sooo cute, with couple rings, couple hats and similar clothes and they were holding hands too. MAYBE our SeungGi-Yoona can do it 5 years later or hopefully sooner :)). AND the result for theri low-key personal life is the happy marriage with many blessing from fans and people.
Now back to our couple here. Somehow i find that these 2 couple share some similarities. First 4 of them are all very private about their personal life, the way JS-LBY refused to talk about their relationship when being asked makes me feel LSG-YN may do that too, eventhough it's harder for idol like her to refuse answering repoters' questions but she will try her best not to talk about this relationship  and LSG too. Second, their personalities. JS and LSG from what i've known, are very caring,sweet and warm gentlemen. Not only their girlfriend/wife but they take good care of others women too.And they all want to bring the best things for thier women, like no such thing like career over family like  some men, they are devoted for family men. With LBY and YN lol interesting. because they are my idols. Not because of that reason that i try to dig and imagine that they are somehow alike, you can find out yourself. They are all pretty LOL *who disagree???* and love writing and receiving letters. That's the most important point i want to talk about. They are type of girls that hard to express their feeling through words, not like their men lol ( Remember in an interview LSG said if his girlfriend who has the same occupation as him what will he say to make her trust him? 'I love you, You are the most important one for me" :x:x And with JS, he's like "My wife Boyoung", he texted her "I love you my wife" :x LOL somehow feel heartbreaking while typing those things for someone haven't in love like me :( ). SO, letter is their way to express their love.With people like that, they are all careful in everything. and i have the feeling that they always thinks twice before deciding anything, esp in beginning a relationship and once they decided, they will try to protect their relationship.Finally, this is so conceiden when our 2 men have to wait for a long time before having their girls lol. JS and LBY knew each other in 2004 and when JS even still had to do military services in 2005 started to call and chase her everytime he had vacations as he mentioned in their interview for the wedding pictorial  LOL, but he had to wait until late 2007 to make her his woman, 3 years to begin relationship:, 2 years of chasing :D Our LSG and YN knew each other in 2007 and begin dating in 2013, 6 years to begin relationship and don't know since when he began chasing her, maybe in late 2011 as i thought. So they all have a long time to think and be sure to start the relationship and treasure it. I believe uri Seunggi-Yoona can have beautiful love like Ji Sung and Boyoung :x
Sorry for quite long post, hope 2 couple can protect their love until the end, Seunggi and Yoona after 4 5 years can have beautiful wedding like Ji Sung and Boyoung :x:x

Question to Yoona fans... anyone on twitter good to follow who updates news on her?  I know there are quite a few Seunggi ones (tryp96, lsgfan, Lsgairenint, etc...)  Or just blogs in general would be good.   I'm following her soompi thread, but it's mostly inactive.   Thanks if you can help.  ^:)^

@bichngoc93 Thank you for sharing about JSBY. As of current, LSG-YA is the ultimate couple for me. But since JSBY was mentioned in this thread I've been checking for their info.
I wonder if LSG or YA is actually close to JSBY, cause they can definitely learn a tip or two from the experts.

@LoveSG Yoona is also reserved and like others mentioned, she isnt interested in having any social media accounts. When they are on shows or accepting awards, you can see that she is usually at the back, except for a couple of times when the girls usually make Yoona (and Hyoyeon) speak. She'd share stuff on talk shows, but rarely talks about her family and personal stuff unless questions were directed to her. And when that happens,  she is honest (just like LSG) but she doesnt reveal everything when answering. Sometimes its hanging, sometimes its vague, sometimes she didnt exactly answer the question.

@star+roll the ones I follow are:
for the fanbase
twitter@limyoonacom
twitter @ kissingyoonnet
twitter@YOONAYAcom
twitter@PureSky0530
twitter@chunyoon0530
twitter@DC_YoonA
English:
twitter@YOONADDICTcom
twitter@netiz9n (OT9)
twitter@theSoneSource (OT9)

@star+roll Well, once you become a fan of Yoona, it's hard not to love her sisters.
So that's why it's hard to find a twitter account that purely updates on Yoona, sometime they tweet about other members as well.
For ex: mystarmyangel (real fast on Yoona updates)

I think twitter.com/YOONADDICTcom is a good one. They update on Yoona only but kinda slow i think (?)

Like i said before, Yoona's sub forum on Soshified is very fast on updating (highly recommend). Not sure register needed or not :P
They have a YoonGi thread there as well :D

Thank you everyone.  Followed them!  I did register at Soshified awhile back,  but hadn't been there too often.  I do like the other girls (Sooyoung, Sunny and Taeyeon especially), so I'm not against news about the OT9 either.   SONES in general seems pretty nice.  Honestly I figured it would be mostly guys for some reason, but that was very very wrong of me to assume.   :))

Guest mareq90

@star+roll...sones now probably there are more girls than guys :D . in korea, yoona still has lots of fanboys judging from the loud fanboys screams yoona got even recently at the kbs drama awards. but not sure now though. fanboys normally got hurt. that understandale :D .

yoona has lots of fansites. The lists above are not complete. some are active some are not so. but fansites normally updates photos. I agreed @mystarmyangel is the best yoonadict to follow. she normally translates yoona news from chinese to english and yoona chinese fans are daebak. they are very supportive and updates yoona's news so fast eventhough there are in china lol.

@bichngoc93...I somehow agreed with you about the 2 years thing. because as per seung gi interview in the japanese anan magazine, he said he is willing to wait for 2 years. if it's regarding his entlistment than it should be the other way around. yoona should wait for 2 years.

in NOF episode 8, the kim dong ryul songs, was it played from seung gi's phone? kim dong ryul is one of yoona favourite singer. yoona always recommended his songs and even went to his concert. she even said she was shaking and crying at the concert lol. and I think lee beom soo also serenade yoona with kim dong ryul song in yoona's drama prime minister and I. such coincidence :D

Guest -quiescent

@star+roll 
Everyone mentioned really good sources but I'd say Soshified is the best.This is the Yoona Section: http://www.soshified.com/forums/forum/24-yoona-%EC%9C%A4%EC%95%84/
You can't access the threads unless you have an account, which you do ;D
But yeah, the YoonAddicts Spazz Thread is the most active and you'll find all daily Yoona info there is. Tweets from mystarmyangel and other Sones are posted there, so really the thread compiles ALL Yoona information/news/pics/videos etc. We have 2285 pages :)>-

Guest Shycutie

@cardihs91 thanks for the link.:) Can you ask the person to upload it on YouTube? I can't see it on FBhuhu.>.<  @-)
btw feel free to post on soshified, because when you already have 50 post you can DL any yoona vids that you want, and you'll get to know her better. haha

Someone uploaded a lot of subbed NoF Seunggi cuts http://www.youtube.com/user/acttt1128natecom
A couple good ones...
http://youtu.be/q-tJIVj9faMhttp://youtu.be/bhyWbRhUV8s

Lots more to watch if you can't watch the whole show (though I recommend it!)

The clothes seung gi is seen wearing in their dates are all similar to his clothes on date dispatch caught. i cant be sure if the dates happened on the same day. but on the epilogue the white long sleeve t shirt he was wearing i'm pretty sure is similar to dispatch pics so he might ave went so see her the night before leaving for croatia. can someone check on that? 
 and the white jacket/sweater thing he was wearing on the episode 3 and the epilogue dinner is also the same as on dispatch pics. and someone mentioned that the the clothes yoona was wearing with her nephew and her sister is also the same on their second date right? did he pick her up from there? he must have met the kid surely to buy him clothes. that kid is luckiest nephew in the world.
guess living 500m away from each other makes them easier for them to meet whenever they are free. they are so lucky.