Han Chae Ah 한채아

Seultoria

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Chae Ah is really awesome... I just thought before, why she didn't cast as lead before with such as wonderful act she has. and now she got it, although it's family drama... still I'm waiting for it... there are many face I know on that drama...

• 2 weeks later...

@ecs707a Yay! Thanks for the tip!*ignore-- testing w/ an old video* (since I didn't get to properly embed the mv here lol)

I agree about her laugh ^^ It suddenly reminds me of that interview where she mentioned that it's really loud and how she doesn't cover her mouth haha
I haven't watched it before either. I'm looking forward to it! Also, it looks like her selca in my DP is from the filming for this (0:30 mark) :D

Han Chae Ah & Lizzy show their no-makeup faces on 'Human Condition'
20141109103733_545ec55cbadbe_1.jpg

Han Chae Ah and Lizzy's no-makeup faces were revealed.

November 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Human Condition' showed Orange Caramel's Lizzy and actress Han Chae Ah joining the program for the first time.

The members started getting ready to go to bed, and Lizzy and Han Chae Ah removed their makeups before sleeping.

The two removed their makeup with cleansers, and they still showed fabulous looks even with their makeups removed.

Lizzy showed the same lovely look, and Han Chae Ah also did not look so much different.

Meanwhile, Han Chae Ah expressed worries about appearing on a variety program for the first time.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

AHHH the official website is up!! The teaser is available too ^^ I saw on the drama's thread that it was already available on YT but of course, I got the "this video is unavailable in your country" thing lol x__x But it's viewable on the homepage for overseas fans ^^b
KBS World already has a page too :DIt will premiere two weeks after the Korean premiere :) (also it looks like "You Are The Only One" is the official international title... I'm already used to OYML though haha)
Song Do Won's bio photo (from Korean homepage)iQ1uyRx6V7I7W.jpg
And screencaps from the main page:ipkyV1KNU1QSu.png
i5fIPbJcEapf3.png

And here are some gifs too hehe. Sorry if they look bad >< These are the very first gifs I made since tumblr changed the dimensions D:tumblr_nf3qs9HMvG1tag5y0o1_1280.giftumblr_nf3qs9HMvG1tag5y0o2_1280.gif

Archived