[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

Thanks so much for the updates, @jaewon fan -- when I had the computer problems I lost my latest bookmarks, so I could not find my way back to the MBC live player ... I was wondering if you could post the link on the first page, so we can find it easily next time.  It looks like they had tons of fun playing the games.  I find that the most simple of games, if you have a lively group of friends and/or family partaking of it, generate more laughter than all the sophisticated modern/electronic games.  Looking at the highlights made me wish I was there with them!  =)) =)) =))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i will update the first page and add the live streaming site on MBC , but unfortunately only those who have account on MBC are able to watch. For us is OK because we sign up when we participated MBC Drama awards voting , but for the new comers , i think it will be hard for them to get access on it. I will try to look for the download link later and post it here. :) I'm actually downloading now but I'm using my video downloader on youku. I think it's not accessible on other country aside from part of China so i can't share it with you yet. If i manage to get the link that we use to download , i let you guys know. :)

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i will update the first page and add the live streaming site on MBC , but unfortunately only those who have account on MBC are able to watch. For us is OK because we sign up when we participated MBC Drama awards voting , but for the new comers , i think it will be hard for them to get access on it. I will try to look for the download link later and post it here. :) I'm actually downloading now but I'm using my video downloader on youku. I think it's not accessible on other country aside from part of China so i can't share it with you yet. If i manage to get the link that we use to download , i let you guys know. :)

Guest jaewon fan

pafaccio said: KJW is having such a great time!!! I feel so happy to see him laughing!!! On the other hand, poor KMJ he is unlucky and always messing up with the food!!! HAHAHAHAHA

jaewon fan said: =)) =)) =)) @daunkayu , did you mention that Min Jong ssi was a youngest son in the family? I guess he never learn cooking at all or do chores at home. His cooking fail again , Jaewon oppa and Eunji came for his rescue.. :)) :)) :)) He really need a wife soon..  :-w :-w :-w otherwise he had to eat outside all the time or depend on his helper when it comes on preparing food.
http://youtu.be/l9-q99twvWk=)) =)) =))

Guest VioletWitch

Thank you for the download link @jaewon fan
@daunkayu.. I feel sorry for uri oppa... He's on the bad luck side.  Last week he has to clean up the smelly-toilet .. and I still can smell it from here..
and this week... he lost again??  Siiigghhhhhhh.. poor oppa. I told u to go to KBS 2 days 1 Night..  y u didn't listen...??? 2826853191105847197.gif

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: Thank you for the download link @jaewon fan
@daunkayu.. I feel sorry for uri oppa... He's on the bad luck side.  Last week he has to clean up the smelly-toilet .. and I still can smell it from here..
and this week... he lost again??  Siiigghhhhhhh.. poor oppa. I told u to go to KBS 2 days 1 Night..  y u didn't listen...??? 

Guest luvskjw

daunkayu said: luvskjw said: @daunkayu == That happened to a friend of ours, an older gentleman, who belonged to the same church we did ... by the time he got married he was of an age that he could have been the baby's grandfather.  While away at a church convention the people would not believe that he was the father, they thought he was joking.  They did not believe it until they asked the minister from our area who was at the convention!  :)) :)) :))  We used to joke with him telling him that he should go to church wearing sneakers because once the baby became a toddler he kept the poor father running after him -- he was an energetic and very fast moving kid!  =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , few years back Our Jaewon oppa guest on Happy Together , they even sold the copy on DVD. :)

I love watching him on this show. It's not just for entertainment but also love to see him making a family happy by living with them for a short while.

Guest VioletWitch

@luvskjw same as 4S1D , 2D1N need to stay outside but for only  2 days with very mischievous mission/games and such.
Sometimes its cruel games.. but  it look more fun.. hihihi

Guest jaewon fan

@VioletWitch , the single cast are already on their age that they should get married , i think it's normal that they will talk about it. I hope Jaewon oppa mention about Min Jong ssi love life instead of Honey's.. :)) :)) it would be more fun to know about it on the show.

VioletWitch said: Thank you for the download link @jaewon fan
and this week... he lost again??  Siiigghhhhhhh.. poor oppa. I told u to go to KBS 2 days 1 Night..  y u didn't listen...??? 

Archived