[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

Chinggu, what is the link to watch the 4 Sons and 1 Daughter episode? 
I tried going to the MBC site, but can't find the exact page for the player.
Help, please, and thanks in advance!!!  ^:)^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvskjw

Google Translate came to the rescue ... again ... sort of  .....  :)) :))

IPM = imdaehyeon News] Today (24) 22:00 MBC entertainment program broadcast on 'Sanam ilnyeo' gimgura and Hooks have come together in the ultimate appearance after having to clean the toilet is going to be drawn.

14427_11521_2942.jpg

Last day in the morning, and regret that dalraen family meal. Hooks is a father "before hard work, dirty work, if there's one kind of necessary don't really need to talk," he was, he's a gardenia gimgura sonsarae referring to the toilet, "We'll go aside. Tried in the military, "he showed the appearance of a dignified eldest.

Hooks is right at this moment, but people panicked. Honey Lee is gimgura noticed it a "brother, brother alone, as it is ~ ~ Why racial ethnic," said a voice raised, but gimgura is "like 'em ~" said Hooks wrapped around the shoulders of two men hugged pusesik eventually step up to clean the toilet jaahnaetda dwae laugh.

The first and second arms are all for the ultimate kick filial part hit in the support of his brother Goods - Rubber gloves - boots with a full set matjapeun hands after two people sharing the role of each blank figured pusesik clean toilets.

"Oh ..." the low voice was full around the middle of the toilet, the gimgura and Hooks Bring (?) And fainting after finishing the brotherhood of bread in one room (?) To the back door of the jyeotdaneun.

On the other hand, 'Sanam ilnyeo' is gimgura - Hooks - SEO - Honey Lee Kim Jae Won four brothers and a brother is supposed gomyeongttal your country in 5 days and 4 nights with my parents and live entertainment program to observe the reality. Tang goal Sot Dad - Mom and the end of the story is today (24) at 22:00 on TV.

<Copyright © all rights reserved Internet Media Media>

From what I gathered from the translation"
  •  the brothers drew lots to see who would clean the outhouse, since it is not a job that smells like gardenias.  Or was it KMJ saying to Gimgura to think of it as working with gardenias?  Not sure how to read that.  Either way, it's a stinky job.  :)) :))
  • Gimgura seems to have lost and tried to put on a brave face and set to the task.  They decided to try a method that they had used in the military.  
  • They held KMJ on top of the shoulders so he could reach the toilet and clean it.  I think.  :))
  • "OH!" said the toilet in a low voice, around midway into the job -- it must have been a relief for the outhouse to have a good cleaning and must have felt as free as a buzzing bee!    :bz
  • After they collapsed from exhaustion, KMJ dreaded the thought of having to make dinner, so he and Gimgura laid down and took a nap.
  • The author wishes that they would go and live with his parents?  Not sure here.

But I am sure looking forward to the program!!!

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @pafaccio , this is the link for live streaming on MBC website ======>http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx
Once you click it , they will ask you to log in, you may not have any problem if you already have account on MBC. The time of the broadcast is 10PM in Korea, not sure what it would be in your place but probably it was very early in the morning. :)

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @pafaccio , i visited KJW DC site and members are already starting to worry how they can record the radio program tonight. :)) :)) :)) That's makes me even more excited. I always find it exciting if i need to do extra effort just to get info about our oppa. Unlike videos, audios from radio programs are difficult to find and save. I'm starting to scratch my head where to find it later on. :)) :)) I think i need to contact my friends early so that they could inform me if they find out about it. This is what makes me love KJW oppa more, because of him , i find lots of friends from other nationalities and get close with them despite language differences, we always find a way to communicate just because of Jaewon oppa. :x

Guest jaewon fan

News Today... :)) :)) :))http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10004944113#

김재원, ‘신들린 마늘까기’로 예능 주부 등극하나?

:P \:D/ =))  

Guest luvskjw

Google Translate did its magic again!

Kim Jae Won, "nutcracker garlic possessed 'Housewives crowned as one of entertainment?

Last Edit: 2014-01-24 14:28:19

Sanam ilnyeo

Thumbnails Kim Jae Won, "nutcracker possessed garlic ', such as housewife entertainment. Thumbnails Honey Lee, eomchinttal gomyeongttal away ... The second was ... Thumbnails 'Sanam ilnyeo' gimgura, dokseolga the snowcapped jeokeunggi? Image

[sBS funE l ganggyeongyun News] Kim Jae Won is an actor to demonstrate the skills possessed nutcracker garlic.

The 24th broadcast MBC 'Sanam ilnyeo "Kim Jae Won in the deep mountain in Inje, Gangwon living bone bakgwanguk Sot Tang - gimbokim father - mother and introduce our last story.

Kim Jae Won is a day to show off the aspects of a housewife 9 Hooks is scheduled to make an explosion of jealousy. He was the last broadcast Trim Weeping eel masterful workmanship and delicious seafood boil naeneunga sujebi also know exactly how you like kimchi kitchen bar has exposed the secret that stick. Kim Jae Won in 4th will showcase the nutcracker possessed garlic.

On the fourth day, to help mothers care for kimchi ingredients Kim Jae Won is a spiral that she appeared to have a large amount of garlic "Let kkamyeon manually takes too long" and "know-how to be your own," he showed a smile of conversion was the mother's ears solgithage .

Kitchen and bickering, especially Kim Jae Won Kim Min Jong is desperate scramble for the second one seems beolyeo on "know-how we've got yaeman. Hey there, I like to follow, "said a relieved mother sikyeotjiman, homemaker mom to 9-catching fourth aspect of Kim Jae Won jealousy eventually explode to the back page jaahnaetda laugh.

Kim Jae Won has two stainless steel ball by carrying out a secret weapon of Kim Jae Won has its own secret recipe garlic hatched and the mother's love for himself, at once, a lot of garlic, it is said brought admiration grooming.

Kim Jae Won singong of garlic nutcracker 'yeneunggye Housewives' character to collect solidify support expectations.

kykang@sbs.co.kr

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys, i watch the full show live and it was hilarious. :)) :)) :)) I'm too sleepy now, can't discuss it with you. It's almost 2am here. 
I just finish converting the FM interview that i recorded using my phone. I uploaded it on grooveshark because it was an mp3 file. I'm too lazy to covert it on video and upload on youtube. If you want to listen to it, check out =====> HERE this is just a part of the interview, the rest of the clips was still on my phone, i haven't upload yet.

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw  , I'm glad that you manage to download it. :) It took me 10 minutes to download this morning. How about @pafaccio? :-/ :-/

Guest jaewon fan

'Sanam ilnyeo' SEO, seotulji only way of loving and attentive nephew 'reverse charm'

I just love how Seo Jang Hoon show his concern to the boy.  :x They had fun and look good together. :)) :)) I can't stop laughing when he spoke to the English teacher, he had a hard time trying to explain what he want to say in English, but I'm glad he manage, and I'm pretty impress with his pronunciation, most of the time they have difficulty on saying the word properly, but for him, he  only had a problem on making sentences, every words is clear and easy to understand. ;))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: 'Sanam ilnyeo' SEO, seotulji only way of loving and attentive nephew 'reverse charm'

I just love how Seo Jang Hoon show his concern to the boy.  :x They had fun and look good together. :)) :)) I can't stop laughing when he spoke to the English teacher, he had a hard time trying to explain what he want to say in English, but I'm glad he manage, and I'm pretty impress with his pronunciation, most of the time they have difficulty on saying the word properly, but for him, he  only had a problem on making sentences, every words is clear and easy to understand. ;))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , looks like the Omma really get so attach to our Jaewon oppa. When they are about to leave she was holding oppa hand very long with the boy. You can also see how happy she was when they went back to visit them and give the family photo. Jaewon oppa hugging the Omma and Appa happily was so touching. :) :x

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , looks like the Omma really get so attach to our Jaewon oppa. When they are about to leave she was holding oppa hand very long with the boy. You can also see how happy she was when they went back to visit them and give the family photo. Jaewon oppa hugging the Omma and Appa happily was so touching. :) :x

Guest luvskjw

By the way, guys, I thought it was so sweet that the parents got them parting presents.  It looked like Jaewon oppa got some headphones???  Not sure what the others got, other than Honey Lee, who got the hat.  Looked like SJH got either some socks or some gloves, not sure.  Did anybody notice what Gimaru and KMJ got? 

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i think you miss the part on episode 2 or 3 when Kim Gura ask the parents who are their favorite children. The Omma instantly choose KJW oppa while the Appa choose Honey. :)) that's the time KMJ ssi start bothering Jaewon oppa , i think he even mention that oppa keep sticking on their Omma that's why she likes him more. And everytime they are together when Jaewon do something else and KMJ don't see him , he will ask if oppa went to chit chat with omma again :)) :)) :))

Archived