[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Episode 4 was really funny and very sad at the same time (at the end). The poor little kid said that now he feels lonely :(( .... He is the one that is going to miss the most his brothers and sister!!!

It looks like the next family is going to be more fun........... and weird :))

I was surprise that appa and omma doesn't have anything to said to each others on a date. It makes you realize that many times routine kills the passion in a marriage. Appa was a handsome man when he was young, and they had a pretty wedding, but then they ended up in that messy house and in a lonely island. The poor boy has to walk 20 minutes to take the boat, then ride 10 minutes in the boat, walk again to take the bus, and ride the bus for 20 more minutes (in that freezing weather) to go to school :( .........that's too much for a little kid!!!

It was nice that they clean up the house.......... and even the poop that they left!!!! HAHAHAHA .....and that they prepare lots of Kimchi for them to enjoy!!! Nice!!!!

Even omma was sooooo lucky... KJW oppa walked with her holding hands for a long time......... Do you know how many fans want to have that oportunity???? SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! ;):)) :)) :))

I feel the same as @luvskjw I feel bad that they call appa and omma to other people........... is going to be weird.........because I love already the first omma and appa, and little boy!!!!!!! :( 

One more thing......... How can KJW oppa mannage to work days and nights without his family???? His son needs his dad, and his wife needs her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-/ :-/ :-/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i think you miss the part on episode 2 or 3 when Kim Gura ask the parents who are their favorite children. The Omma instantly choose KJW oppa while the Appa choose Honey. :)) that's the time KMJ ssi start bothering Jaewon oppa , i think he even mention that oppa keep sticking on their Omma that's why she likes him more. And everytime they are together when Jaewon do something else and KMJ don't see him , he will ask if oppa went to chit chat with omma again :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

Episode 4 was really funny and very sad at the same time (at the end). The poor little kid said that now he feels lonely :(( .... He is the one that is going to miss the most his brothers and sister!!!

@pafaccio -- I was surprised by how attached we got to the Omma, Appa, and the Kid, I was so sad for them because I know all the joy and laughter that the sons and daughter brought to their lives will be missed.  I do hope that they stay in touch!

It looks like the next family is going to be more fun........... and weird :))

Yes, they look like fun, although I have a feeling that they are going to feel like substitute parents now, after having met the first ones.  :))

What did you notice that makes you think that they're weird, chinggu?  The preview was so fast paced it was hard to make heads or tails of it. 

I was surprise that appa and omma doesn't have anything to said to each others on a date. It makes you realize that many times routine kills the passion in a marriage. Appa was a handsome man when he was young, and they had a pretty wedding, but then they ended up in that messy house and in a lonely island. The poor boy has to walk 20 minutes to take the boat, then ride 10 minutes in the boat, walk again to take the bus, and ride the bus for 20 more minutes (in that freezing weather) to go to school :( .........that's too much for a little kid!!!

I guess they have been married for so long that they can just sit in silent company, especially since they both seem to be quiet types.  Besides, if they are used to quiet, dating in front of a camera isn't so easy, there may be things you want to say, but are shy about being filmed.   I thought it was so funny that they had to slip the appa a note with dating instructions -- which he promptly followed and started the ball rolling from there.  :))  I think my family would be more like non-stop chattering, oppa's and Honey's ears would have been burning up!  =)) 

It was nice that they clean up the house.......... and even the poop that they left!!!! HAHAHAHA .....and that they prepare lots of Kimchi for them to enjoy!!! Nice!!!!

I can imagine what an upheaval it was to have so many people descend on that household, all at once!  I think a lot of the mess we saw may have been due to the added people and normally the place would be neat.  It was important that they clean the poop because that was some overload to their septic system!  I bet the Omma was glad that Oppa taught her the technique for peeling garlic, it will come in handy the next time they prepare kimchi.  :))

Even omma was sooooo lucky... KJW oppa walked with her holding hands for a long time......... Do you know how many fans want to have that oportunity???? SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! ;):)) :)) :))

Chinggu, you are so right about that ... did you notice the shop attendant that came to the door and was watching them leave?  You could tell she knew who he was and she was so envious of Omma!  =))

I feel the same as @luvskjw I feel bad that they call appa and omma to other people........... is going to be weird.........because I love already the first omma and appa, and little boy!!!!!!! :(

I think that the producers may not have factored in the audience getting attached to the first family and feeling weird about the second family.  The little boy is so cute.  I hope his bad haircut has grown in by now.  :)

One more thing......... How can KJW oppa mannage to work days and nights without his family???? His son needs his dad, and his wife needs her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-/ :-/ :-/

Actually, chinggu, I think the reason why he chose to appear in this show is so that he could spend more time with his family.  When he is filming a drama it goes on for months straight, while this show they can basically work only one or two weeks a month ... or work for one month and have enough shows for four, so then they can be off for two or three. 

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , Every month oppa only film once , each family takes 5 days and 4 nights then they divided it into 4 episodes which is already good for one month.. i think he had plenty of time for his son and wife. :)) Just like any other husband oppa needs to work too , it just happen that the nature of his job required him to be away from his family for few days.

@luvskjw was right , oppa chose this show so that he can spend more time for his family without being away on screen for a long time. It was a wise decision.

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , you are absolutely right. Our Jaewon oppa indeed shows his affection through skinship or maybe it's just a habbit. He likes to touch and , hug , i think he himself never realize it. :)) :)) :))

Did you finish listening to the FM interview? The host even mention that Jaewon oppa and KMJ had a very good bonding and made a joke that they should be nominated as best couple at the end of the year.. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

Bts Photos from 
MBC Official Website 
Our cast are wearing Hanbok , the traditional costume in South Korea, :)) :)) they look so cute..
Here is Seo Jang Hoon , :)) :)) i keep wondering why he choose to wear pink.. i find it too feminine for a giant guy like him.  =)) =)) =))
sanam_photo140127113339entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127113439entertain0.jpg

Kim Min Jong ssi look so tiny on his clothes, :)) :)) :)) When he join SJH, he become a dwarf.. :)) :))
sanam_photo140127113459entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127113459entertain1.jpg

=)) =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

Here is Jaewon oppa,  :x :x He look so young wearing blue Hanbok , i feel relieve he choose that color, the combination on his fair complexion match well. I think he also cut a bit of his hair. It doesn't look too thick and long compare to the previous episodes. sanam_photo140127113747entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127113747entertain1.jpg
sanam_photo140127113801entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127113905entertain0.jpg

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

I think Kim Gura came late again :)) :)) He also wear blue. Since everyone was celebrating Lunar New Year , they also match their outfit on the occasion. :)) :))
sanam_photo140127113905entertain1.jpg
sanam_photo140127113905entertain2.jpg

Credit : MBC

Guest jaewon fan

On this photo , it seems like they are looking for their new parents. Just looking at Seo Jang hoon made me laugh. There is something on his face expression that always made me want to laugh hard. =)) =)) =)) Is the girl with them is Honey ?? :-B :-B :-B :-B not Eunji? I'm wondering how are they going to swap the female guest. On the preview , we can see that Honey was still around.
sanam_photo140127114200entertain0.jpg

sanam_photo140127114214entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127114214entertain1.jpg

Jaewon oppa was so cute..  :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\">
sanam_photo140127114214entertain2.jpg

\:D/ :-bd \:D/ :-bd

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , you are absolutely right. Our Jaewon oppa indeed shows his affection through skinship or maybe it's just a habbit. He likes to touch and , hug , i think he himself never realize it. :)) :)) :)) Did you finish listening to the FM interview? The host even mention that Jaewon oppa and KMJ had a very good bonding and made a joke that they should be nominated as best couple at the end of the year.. :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: On this photo , it seems like they are looking for their new parents. Just looking at Seo Jang hoon made me laugh. There is something on his face expression that always made me want to laugh hard. =)) =)) =)) Is the girl with them is Honey ?? :-B :-B :-B :-B not Eunji? I'm wondering how are they going to swap the female guest. On the preview , we can see that Honey was still around.
sanam_photo140127114200entertain0.jpg

sanam_photo140127114214entertain0.jpg
sanam_photo140127114214entertain1.jpg

Jaewon oppa was so cute..  :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\">
sanam_photo140127114214entertain2.jpg

\:D/ :-bd \:D/ :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

Good news guys, we have few changes on the show. Looks like the viewers get used to the original five siblings ,so seems like Lee Honey was added to the regular cast. She is no longer a guest which means she will stay on the show  with her 4 brothers. 
The title remains "4 Sons and 1 Daughter" but they actually having two daughters on the following episodes... :)) :)) 1 original daughter and 1 guest. :)) :))
On Friday , January 31, the schedule of broadcast was also slightly change due to the celebration of Lunar New Year. Episode 5 will start on air at 8:45PM  , an hour earlier than the regular time.

Guest jaewon fan

=)) =)) =)) We have new couple on the show... =)) =)) =)) =))3536001122_82cb231d.gif

=)) =)) =)) =))Four Sons and One Daughter" Virtual brothers Kim Jae won and Seo Jang Hoon ... They look so funny in their Lunar New Year Greetings..

Archived