[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , let's find out on the next episode. Even if it was all different sure name , i still don't think they will live separately on different family. That's was not what the show is all about. They supposed to live together in one family as siblings. If they change the settings, it may look fun because there are more people involve but it will lost the original concept of the show. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

pafaccio said: jaewon fan said:  Our cast are wearing Hanbok , the traditional costume in South Korea, :)) :)) they look so cute..Here is Seo Jang Hoon , :)) :)) i keep wondering why he choose to wear pink.. i find it too feminine for a giant guy like him.  =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , in my place actors don't do this type of awkward stunts.. :)) :)) except from those comedians who do it just for laugh. Since this show was under entertainment , i think they did it for fun. It's really funny to see them having a weird pair up.

I bet they choose not to pair Jaewon oppa with Honey because they are almost on the same age and oppa just got married. Fans and viewers are quite sensitive on girl and boy pairing.

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio , in my place actors don't do this type of awkward stunts.. :)) :)) except from those comedians who do it just for laugh. Since this show was under entertainment , i think they did it for fun. It's really funny to see them having a weird pair up. I bet they choose not to pair Jaewon oppa with Honey because they are almost on the same age and oppa just got married. Fans and viewers are quite sensitive on girl and boy pairing.

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , Did you notice when Honey put kimchi on the guys mouth, they showed her with Kim Min Jong , but when she feed Jaewon oppa , the camera  only focus and zoom on oppa and they never show her. It's like the PD was also aware fans might not like it. On the video of lunar new year greetings you can see that they change arrangements on position , Honey was either beside Seo Jang Hoon or Min Jong ssi but they never show she was paired with Jaewon oppa :)) :)) :)) I can sense that the PD knows that Jaewon fans was a bit sensitive about it and he is trying not to pair them up. :)) :)) :))

@jaewon fan yes I noticed. The reason can be that some fans are still not happy with KJW's wedd and some of them are still adapting to the idea. Also Koreans are very conservatives.... Scandal was the perfect example... it was the only drama where KJW didn't kiss :(

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , i think it's not about fans not getting used of the fact that Jaewon oppa is already married. It's more like they are more conservative now because he is married and doesn't want to see him getting paired up with other ladies.

Like most International fans , Koreans look at Jaewon oppa like angel and perfect.

If you observe Jaewon oppa he is also more reserve now , during the filming of Can You Hear My Heart and May Queen we often see him hanging around with his female staff and co-stars but after he got married he is very cautious and only hang out with guys on BTS videos.. Korean fans also never edit photos or videos of Scandal couple. They made MV's of oppa character with his dad and mom but not with Ah Mi..

I'm actually planning to make one MV with oppa and Lee Honey.. :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

Episode 5 text preview..

5회

사남일녀

사남일녀, 바닷가 물메기 마을에서 두 번째 부모님을 만나다!

흥많은 탭댄서 아빠와 부녀회장 다관왕에 빛나는 억척 엄마!

첫만남부터 사남일녀를 당황시킨 강력 포스의 부모님!

명절에 큰 싸움 난다더니...

승부의 신 김,구,라 vs 국가대표 승부욕 서,장,훈의 한판 승부~

착한 예능이고 뭐고, 원래 성질 다 나왔다?

고성방가에 삿대질까지!

그리고 숨겨진 늦둥이의 등장!

구수한 사투리와 애교로 ‘사남일녀’를 쥐락펴락한

에이핑크 정,은,ㅈ ㅣ!

돌리고 돌리고~♪

팔랑마을 어르신들, 흥겨운 춤바람이 났던 이야기!

남해 어촌을 들었다~놨다 한 <사남일녀>의 설 맞이 큰잔치로 초대합니다~

I hope someone would be able to translate it.

Guest VioletWitch

Honey and KMJ look very lovely together...
Can't they just get married???  
btw..Honey not married yet , right? ahahaha... 

Guest jaewon fan

<Sanam ilnyeo> Honey Lee, "the youngest brother, Kim Jae Won, best care." Image -1
<Sanam ilnyeo> Honey Lee, "the youngest brother, Kim Jae Won, best care." Images -2

@pafaccio , base on this article released on MBC website this morning , Honey revealed that among her four brothers , Jaewon oppa is the one she was most comfortable with. 
http://talk.imbc.com/tvinfo/view.aspx?idx=83598

Annyeong, everyone. Someone luring me here.... :D
Awesome thread you have here. With download links too.

@VioletWitch, yes, he looks younger with that style of hair and hat. He looks best when he's not tired.

Lee Honey, I read sometimes ago that she's in a relationship with Yoon Kye Sang now.
No chance pairing her up with Kim Min Jong, I guess... :)

Guest jaewon fan

@VioletWitch and @daunkayo , just curious about Kim Min Jong ssi. Is he not married yet. I thought he was because he is quite matured already. I mean he is already on his 40's right?

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , @luvskjw @tulipw @chat27 , @GHSforever
Look at our Jaewon oppa , he was so happy looking at their parents arrange date... :)) :)) :))
viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2ce4d72fa960&no=2

@jaewon fan, it's our wish as his fans that Kim Min Jong would marry soon and live happily ever after with his lovely wife and cute babies.
He is known as an old soul since his youth for his maturity. His mother once said that as the youngest child he was very well behave, compared to other children.

He almost married once. It's a long story that spanning a decade when it happens.

In 2000 Kim Min Jong was engaged to Lee Seung Yeon and planning to get married the next year.
He first met her in his early years in entertainment world, in early 90's, when she was a stewardess in his flight.
Later on, she became Miss Korea that opened her way to become an actress. As they worked in the same industry, rumors flooding about their relationship. Both denied, although he has a heart for her which he kept for himself. She's 4 years older than him so she thinks of him as a little brother.
When she was caught for driving while drunk and blamed by society, he stand by her side and consoling her as a friend as he thinks it's not the right time to confessed his love. They become closer and not long after he confessed and she reciprocated. Sadly in 2001 they broke up. She's married now and has a daughter while he's still waiting for his fate.

Here's wikipedia page of Lee Seung Yeon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Seung-yeon

Here's an article about their love story:
http://www.minjong.net/zb/view.php?id=news&page=2&sn1&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=hit&desc=asc&no=209

Archived