[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

I can translate the subs but I would probably need help timing the subs, is there anybody that can do that? I will have the translated text file(both spech and on screen text) up tomorrow if I have time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@verti , i can do the timing and segmenting. Just help translate the subs and i'll try to do the rest. :) Maybe i can ask some friends to help too. ;)

pafaccio said:  AIGOO!!!! :(

The only thing that I understand is that you have to submit your answers from January 24th to February 16th. Then on February 18th they are going to announce the winner or winners. I'm not sure if the contest is about to write a nickname for each actor, but they said that the first is Kim Guri, the second is KMJ, the third is SJH, and the fourth is KJW.... of course there is also Honey. I think the winner(s) is(are) going to win something about photos... :P I asked my Korean (male) friend to tell me what it says, but I feel very embarrased, because he is a paralegal man!!! Is the only one available now!!! :))  Let's see if he answer me! He was the one who translate KJW's song "Woman"

hello Guy's

it's been a long time... miss you all and missed oppa so much..
i just started Ep1., yesterday and omo omo.. i was laughing so much, although i only understand few word.. lol
=)) =)) =))    
there are all funny, and oppa he is so cute when laughing..

have a nice day everyone...

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i don't know exactly who is the brain of the prank on KMJ but I'm quite sure Kim Gura lead them :)) :)) But i notice that the one KMJ blame the most was Jaewon oppa because he is the one closest to him and yet he help to make the prank looks real and convincing.

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , you are right.. :)) :)) :)) Let's hope @verti activities goes well so that she can have free time to translate the Chinese sub for us. I visited KJW Chinese baidu bar and realized that they are the one doing the subtitle on iqiyi.com , it's a video streaming site like viki , subtitles are also contributed by fans.

Thank you @verti and @jaewon fan for subbing this show :)>-

pafaccio said:

@Jaewon fan I was right about the event. This is what My Korean friend told me:

"Yes your guess is right. You have to make a nickname for each actors.

For example:

- 'Big mouth' for 김구라 (Kim Guri)

- 귀요미 for 김민종 ('Ear ???'  [i don't understand what it means] for KMJ)

- 서장군 for 서장훈 ('West General' for SJH)

- 하얀이 for 김재원 ('Is White' for KJW)

- 예삐 for 이하늬" ('Pretty' for Honey)

Guest jaewon fan

@daunkayu @VioletWitch , don't thank us yet because we still don't know if it work. hopefully it goes well. :-??

So , you find the meaning of your oppa nickname? :)) :)) :)) You should join the event and show your support to Min Jong ssi by suggesting more appropriate nickname for him. All you have to do is check out MBC website , sign up and post your answer. Who knows you got lucky and win his photo with autograph :)) :))

daunkayu said: Thank you @verti and @jaewon fan for subbing this show :)>- pafaccio said:

@Jaewon fan I was right about the event. This is what My Korean friend told me:

"Yes your guess is right. You have to make a nickname for each actors.

For example:

- 'Big mouth' for 김구라 (Kim Guri)

- 귀요미 for 김민종 ('Ear ???'  [i don't understand what it means] for KMJ)

- 서장군 for 서장훈 ('West General' for SJH)

- 하얀이 for 김재원 ('Is White' for KJW)

- 예삐 for 이하늬" ('Pretty' for Honey)

jaewon fan said: @daunkayu @VioletWitch , don't thank us yet because we still don't know if it work. hopefully it goes well. :-?? So , you find the meaning of your oppa nickname? :)) :)) :)) You should join the event and show your support to Min Jong ssi by suggesting more appropriate nickname for him. All you have to do is check out MBC website , sign up and post your answer. Who knows you got lucky and win his photo with autograph :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@daunkayu , we're working on it. ;)) @verti already translated few parts and I'm fixing the timing. We are both subbing for the first time. I bet it's going to be slow like a turtle.. =)) :D

I am done with the dialogue translation for now, left with on screen text. I am going to release it as a soft sub so people wanting to watch with the subs, please download this version of the video to use it with the soft subs Hanrel Episode 5

Guest luvskjw

verti said: I am done with the dialogue translation for now, left with on screen text. I am going to release it as a soft sub so people wanting to watch with the subs, please download this version of the video to use it with the soft subs Hanrel Episode 5

Archived