[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VioletWitch

luvskjw said:

@VioletWitch -- To insert the photo you need to right click on the image you want to copy and click on "COPY IMAGE LOCATION"
Then in the post here, click on the icon for the picture and paste the URL in the space.  :) 

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @pafaccio , someone told me this might come out on hulu , MBC America channel. Please find out if it's available. I can't check it because that site is not accessible on my place. If they have , please let me know. 

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio, i don't think she's so lucky being talk about. For what i understand Kim Gura and Seo Jang Hoon say something embarrassing . That's why when they realize she's around the two tried to change what they said while Jaewon oppa and Min Jong ssi keep laughing on them. :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

VioletWitch said: luvskjw said:

@VioletWitch -- To insert the photo you need to right click on the image you want to copy and click on "COPY IMAGE LOCATION"
Then in the post here, click on the icon for the picture and paste the URL in the space.  :) 

Guest jaewon fan

Did anyone notice that Kim Gura is a little bit mean ???… :-/ :-/ :-/ or maybe it's my imagination because i can't understand what he was saying. I just find him the opposite of the other cast all the time and a bit dominant.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: Did anyone notice that Kim Gura is a little bit mean ???… :-/ :-/ :-/ or maybe it's my imagination because i can't understand what he was saying. I just find him the opposite of the other cast all the time and a bit dominant.

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i don't know exactly who is the brain of the prank on KMJ but I'm quite sure Kim Gura lead them :)) :)) But i notice that the one KMJ blame the most was Jaewon oppa because he is the one closest to him and yet he help to make the prank looks real and convincing.

jaewon fan said: Did anyone notice that Kim Gura is a little bit mean ???… :-/ :-/ :-/ or maybe it's my imagination because i can't understand what he was saying. I just find him the opposite of the other cast all the time and a bit dominant.

Guest jaewon fan

@verti , thanks for clarifications. As i said i don't understand anything so I'm just guessing base on their expressions. So glad to have you around. Please come often and help us understand more on what's happening.

Guest jaewon fan

@verti , maybe this is a bit too much but could you help us write a review on every episode if you have time? We really appreciate it . All we do here is guessing since we don't understand Korean and we can't find any site that offers English subtitle.It would be a great help for us if you can make a review. :)

Guest jaewon fan

@verti , i know Qiyi.com have Chinese sub for this show. Unfortunately i can only understand Chinese by listening , i can't read. :(

Guest jaewon fan

@VioletWitch , i hope so. I'm downloading the videos with Chinese Subtitle. I want to share it to other Jaewon fans in our club and ask for help from Chinese English speaking members if they could translate it in English.

Archived