[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA      Song Ji Hyo  has such a deft hand.  So effortlessly slapping!   pulling!   
                                                                                                  cr: gapiplus                                                                                                                                                                                                               
tumblr_mz3c0jz15e1tnpt5vo2_250.gif
                                                                                                      cr to @Mishiellie

A promising first episode. I particularly like the idea that the second lead is the alpha male, putting him in a position to beat all the traditional first lead qualities out of Oh Chang Min, putting him in the position of the bullied instead of the bully, the victim instead of the abuser, teaching him empathy and helping him see what he was like to Jin Hee . I also like the way they set up future developments with Chang Min's mother, showing that she has more in common with Jin Hee than she allows herself to think. It definitely has potential, here's hoping it realizes that potential. 

Hello  Here is ERMW making 8.    I translated it since it didn't have much dialog.

ERMW: making 8

(023) (Forcing the ring on ) pushing
(027) shooting-PD-nim says, to rub oil on it.
(029) Hinng! I did..
(030) during rehearsal, Jin Hee checks closely a ring on her right hand.
(031) OH? A left hand for a wedding ring??
(033: SJH embarrassed )
(036) finally a kissing scene! Of course the best is to omit the dialog!
(036 – 039: inaudible )
(040) OE? PDnim says the kiss scene first… ( fighting CJH-se!!)
(042) (SJH) Aigoo My back-ia
(043) PDnim says the mouse(shape) is not pretty enough..
(045) (CJH) thank you v pdnim
(052) Chang Min tries hard to make Jin Hee prettier on the screen. (implying CJH wants more a kissing scene.)
(055) Soon they will be fighting but not today.
(056) leaning sideways
(059) pretending
(100) OK pretend
(102) Her face is only this much?( small)
(108) inside of my entire head …
(110) inside of my entire head (is filled with) ERMW
(124: SJH saying something (inaudible)

Watched episode 1 and now, i'm hooked! Jin Hee's character - LOL, esp when she slapped and cursed the ER chief.  Was that slap a reflex?  Looked like it, rt? LOL… i think this is gonna be my new drama crack, but i think i'm gonna wait a couple episodes to air first b/c i feel bad for the female lead.  i can't watch her through her hardships as seen in Episode 2 preview.  It's too painful, esp. when she gets chewed out by the ER chief (hasn't happened yet, but i c it happening soon)!  Btw, who is the second male lead in this drama?  The ER chief or the doc under him?

ERMW  the written preview EP 2  (translation)

Jin Hee was carried into ER for intoxication and was marked by the chief, devil Gook Cheon Su.
Chang Min met Jin Hee again at the hospital but couldn’t believe that Jin Hee had become a doctor.
When they learned working together in ER they started a psychological warfare. ER became the battle field.
Shim Ji Hye came as Chang Min’s patient but when they, Chang Mim and Ji Hee, didn’t know what to do, she pushed them aside and picked up a scalpel.
Chang Min and Ji Hee  were confused. Gook Cheon Su was also surprised by the appearance of Shim Ji Hye to whom he said goodbye 6yrs ago.
The terror of the night ER unit. A heartbroken intoxicated patient, with a gun, took Chang Min as a hostage.

Guest sakura11111

First ep juz aired, is it good? Should i give it a try? Even though CJH and SJH are my favorite leads, kinda waiting for reactions to see if i should start.

I don't like how Viki doesn't huv license for America, can't watch it from Viki.

Archived