Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

'응급남녀' 시청률 2.4%, 순조로운 출발 알렸다 ( 'ERMW'  rating 2,4%, smooth start )

ERMW ep1: an average rating 2.4% and the highest rating 3.7%

#1 for combined viewership of cable, satellite tv and IPTV
#1 for 10s and 40s women
#1 for 10s, 39s and 40s men

1390608855768.jpg

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=412875

Awesome rating for the first episode for a cable drama! Lets hope the 2nd ep would get a better response! Fighting!!!

@iloveporkandbeans can you send me the link ^:)^

watching from DF really lagging... i never need to buffer when watch from viki... viki why you no licence this

Thank you @crystal_t33rs

avg. rating  2.4% and peak 3.7%

‘응급남녀’ 첫방 최고시청률 3.7%…‘응사’ 신화 이어갈까 ('ERMW'  First Viewing Highest Rating 3.7% .... 'Reply 1994'  legend will be carry on, perhaps?) 

'The first airing was a strong one.  SJH-CJH made the viewers laugh  through their effortless performance and the ratings responded.'
본문이미지

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=131108&year=2014

The part I like most in ep 1:

A divorced couple is about to celebrate the second marriage of another couple.

They looked well-off??? They could afford that nice apartment and deluxe stuffs? And, they hadn't had baby yet. Hmm, his salary was pretty well, right?

And, nice to see Lee Pil Mo again. :)

HAHAHA      Song Ji Hyo  has such a deft hand.  So effortlessly slapping!   pulling!   
                                                                                                  cr: gapiplus                                                                                                                                                                                                               
tumblr_mz3c0jz15e1tnpt5vo2_250.gif
                                                                                                      cr to @Mishiellie

I believe jihyo unni has found a perfect character that suits her...jihyo unni fighting! Hope the rating go daebak!!

CJE&M really likes this guy (or is it agency-related?). He went from Monstar to Reply 1994 and now this drama. Luckily for him, he's getting a lot of work. 
2013121711364417418-540x810.jpg

A promising first episode. I particularly like the idea that the second lead is the alpha male, putting him in a position to beat all the traditional first lead qualities out of Oh Chang Min, putting him in the position of the bullied instead of the bully, the victim instead of the abuser, teaching him empathy and helping him see what he was like to Jin Hee . I also like the way they set up future developments with Chang Min's mother, showing that she has more in common with Jin Hee than she allows herself to think. It definitely has potential, here's hoping it realizes that potential. 

Hello  Here is ERMW making 8.    I translated it since it didn't have much dialog.

ERMW: making 8

(023) (Forcing the ring on ) pushing
(027) shooting-PD-nim says, to rub oil on it.
(029) Hinng! I did..
(030) during rehearsal, Jin Hee checks closely a ring on her right hand.
(031) OH? A left hand for a wedding ring??
(033: SJH embarrassed )
(036) finally a kissing scene! Of course the best is to omit the dialog!
(036 – 039: inaudible )
(040) OE? PDnim says the kiss scene first… ( fighting CJH-se!!)
(042) (SJH) Aigoo My back-ia
(043) PDnim says the mouse(shape) is not pretty enough..
(045) (CJH) thank you v pdnim
(052) Chang Min tries hard to make Jin Hee prettier on the screen. (implying CJH wants more a kissing scene.)
(055) Soon they will be fighting but not today.
(056) leaning sideways
(059) pretending
(100) OK pretend
(102) Her face is only this much?( small)
(108) inside of my entire head …
(110) inside of my entire head (is filled with) ERMW
(124: SJH saying something (inaudible)

Great first episode! I've never seen Song Ji Hyo act and I wasn't disappointed. Great to see Choi Jin Hyuk in a lead role, finally. So far Han Ah Reum sort of reminds me of a character from tvN's 2012 medical drama Third Hospital, but I hope she isn't exactly like that. The second lead is off to a great start as well. I agree with @stuartjmz, he is main lead in his qualities so I'm really interested to see how they cash. Especially since it was mentioned they're only a year a part.