Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest luvjinhyuk

Omg just watch ep 1 without sub and i absolutely loved it!!! Me want more!!!

Guest spartacer

tumblr_mzwwnhHVkU1s8fwvbo6_r1_500.gifOMG, oh chang min be flooded with urine..  =))

Guest unnieutu

thanks for the live recaps and link for raw!! you guys are awesome!!! ^:)^Now off to watch :)>- 

I wonder where can we see the ratings.. hmm.... I'm so curious! I can't wait to watch it full! I'm not yet home! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
how did you find the episode guys? :)

Guys, ratings will be out in like 7-8 hours. They come out a little later than the terrestrial broadcasts. Do they have a twitter account? If so, it'll be posted there. Or you can check the news.

Guest kaylaluvbinnie

Can't wait to go watch this tonight! I hope Viki will sub this!!!

Guest SJKMCW

Anyone know where I can watch this with eng sub in the USA? I can't find it on viki or dramafever. :(

Dramafever will have it.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4378/Emergency_Couple/?utm_medium=homepage&utm_source=takeover

Thank you for all those postings    Unfortunately Dramafever didn't broadcast ER drama live but I'm glad to hear some already watched and liked ERMW.  Now I'm waiting for good news about the ratings.

Here is the rough translation for the written preview:

The first day in ER for intern’s name call, Chang Min surprised hearing Jin Hee’s name was called.
Hearing her name Jin Hee thought she ruined the first day and tried to get up but tangled by the iv line and fell out on the floor. Chang Min saw it with shock.
They, Oh Chang Min and Oh Jin Hee, never thought of meeting again in their life time. They cursed their unfortunate fate. The headlong fight was interrupted by a sudden emergency call and their intern lives in ER began to start.

Guest crystal_t33rs

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=131108&year=2014
^ According to that link, avg. ratings were 2.4% and peak was at 3.7%!