[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvjinhyuk

@saranghaechoiseunghyun you're so awesome love those pics of them just by looking at them next to eachother they make one sexy hot couple!! I think drama is going to be HOT HOT HOT lol

Guest Mishiellie

argh..... great.. I have boarded another ship~~~
I am multishipping so bad these days it's ruining me!!!!!
those fan made pictures of CJH and SJH together!!!!
HOW GORGEOUS ARE THEY?!?!?!?!!? 
forget abt fangirling... otp shipping is the hardest!!! 

@stuartjmz   I gather that in this kdrama land (perhaps? ) not many people have been using the phrase, 'a mature age.'    It shows I'm sort of a newbie here as one Just dropped off by a mysterious circumstance.   Sorry, it sounds like I'm referring to a certain drama. haha    The mature age is as it says.    It doesn't need any adjective like 'very' or 'mature, mature.'     Thank you for making me write the phrase repeatedly.   just joking!   I read tvN had a good reputation which made me hopeful about this drama.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Lets Her Beauty Shine and Attends Store Opening in Hong Kongan0ya December 14, 2013 
Song Ji Hyo Lets Her Beauty Shine and Attends Store Opening in Hong Kong

Actress and “Running Man” cast member Song Ji Hyo has charmed Hong Kong with her beauty and impeccable fashion sense.

The star attended the opening of luxury brand Coach‘s new flagship store in Langham, Hong Kong, on December 12. Song Ji Hyo has worn Coach fashion items on many occasions in the past, and to thank her for showing love for the brand, she received a special invitation to the new store opening. As could be expected, she showed up in a fashion-forward and feminine attire. Wearing a simple top and a miniskirt with an eye-catching cut, she finished her look off with Coach’s classic suede trench coat. From her chic black nail polish to her trendy leather bag, the star’s outfit looked polished but not overdone. 

Song Ji Hyo’s popularity in Hong Kong has recently increased thanks to her lovable image on SBS’ “Running Man.” Not too long ago, the whole cast toured around Asia and also stopped by Hong Kong to greet their fans. The beautiful actress was surrounded by local press and fans throughout her recent visit, confirming her popularity.

song ji hyo

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/14/song-ji-hyo-lets-her-beauty-shine-and-attends-store-opening-in-hong-kong/#.UqxestIW1VU

Archived