[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishiellie

Miss Mung is sooo perfect.. I am sooo hyped for this drama!!!!!!! 
I pray for writernim to have a good plot and awesome sizzling on screen chemistry >//<

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Will Be Spending His Christmas Eve with Lee Min Ho?

Choi Jin Hyuk Will Be Spending His Christmas Eve with Lee Min Ho?

Who will you be spending your Christmas Eve with?

Well, try not to be jealous of Choi Jin Hyuk who will be spending his with Lee Min Ho!

Only six days are left until Christmas, and the festive holiday mood is in the air. Naturally, celebrities are busy planning their holidays as well, and actor Choi Jin Hyuk recently discussed his Christmas plans during an interview with TV Report. The handsome star revealed that he will most likely be spending time with his good friend and fellow “The Heirs” actor Lee Min Ho.

“In real life, I am close with Min Ho. I will probably spend Christmas Eve with him as well. Min Ho is in Singapore right now because of his schedule, but he said he will come back on December 24,” the actor shared and continued, “When I asked Min Ho if he has any Christmas plans, he answered that he is not interested in doing anything special, so I suggested we could meet and have a drink. He responded with a cool ‘Deal!’ so it looks like we will be spending some quality time together. People say that we are very similar, and our personalities actually are quite much alike. He is a junior that I click with.”

The two recently acted in SBS’ popular drama “The Heirs,” and it is great to see that the on-screen siblings are also close in real life!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/choi-jin-hyuk-will-be-spending-his-christmas-eve-with-lee-min-ho/#.UrOKqdIW3LI

@saranghaechoiseunghyun   Yeah CJH did mentioned that! Thanks for reposting the article! :-bd

@booha THANKS for this! :-bd

I would like to clarify one thing.  There are Christmas Eve and Christmas. Our jinhyuk might be having a drink with LMH on Christmas Eve and not Christmas day. 

A great fanart made by @PolarisCat 

Guest Melvin Nanang

Wowwww good New !!! Photoshoot Of The Drama Has Been Released !!! Check It Here !! http://m.khan.co.kr/view.html?artid=201312201452191&code=960801

l_2013122001003363500253781.jpg
Song Ji-hyo, the topic of the meeting tvN quiz geumto new drama "emergency men and women> 20 days initially unveiled stills. publicly Song Ji Hyo looking at pictures of the quiz poses like trying to grab hold of the head brings laughter. There is another photo quiz grabbing the arm of monitoring and Song Ji Hyo to build physical contact with a laugh. Song Ji Hyo and divorced couples meet to breathe angsuk relationship quiz, but the movie is filming, the atmosphere full of laughter followed, and be subject to breathe smoke gamyeo good. <Come in 1994> subsequently broadcast on <Emergency gender> was divorced six years ago enemies, such as the couple reunited as an intern in a hospital emergency room 20-part romantic comedy drama unfolds. Ohjinhui hero (Song Ji Hyo) and ohchangmin (quiz) is not in college will meet again met and married in the same relationship, but I do not want to meet again after marriage turns into akyeon of the divorce. These are the same neutkkakyi internship in a hospital emergency room, and after the 'blood pressure Romance "will be held. Broadcast on January 24 next year 20:40 begins. <Public Ministry> 
Translation (hope u guys understand) :D

omoooo DAEBAKKKK DAEBAKKKKKKthank you @Melvin Nanang and @llan
FINALLLY CHINGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
tumblr_my3dziCUwe1rl7s87o1_500.jpg

The release of images from the first shooting of Emergency Men and Women, Song Ji-Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk.

In tvN’s drama Emergency Men and Women, the meeting of Song Ji-Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk received a lot of attention. The images released on the 20th of December showed the shooting of Song Ji-hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk for a preview.

In the photos released, Song Ji-hyo was seen to be smiling happily while grabbing the hair of Choi Jin Hyuk, together with other images, like Choi Jin Hyuk grabbing the arm of Song Ji-Hyo while looking at the monitor, the kind of skin-ship showed through it, likewise full of smiles in both images. And the photo of Song Ji-Hyo’s thumbs up towards Choi Jin Hyuk, the atmosphere of sweetness between the two could be felt through the photos.

Playing a divorced couple breathing and working in the same environment, as arch nemesis of each other in the drama, the filming scene was however filled with lots of laughter and happiness, the feeling of a good doctor-romance-comedy drama to be looked forward to.

Emergency Men and Women’s PD in charge, CJ E&M’s 윤현기 said: “While filming the preview, it was very interesting, many things happened during the shoot. Song Ji-Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk had great chemistry together and even though the shooting lasted till 5AM, but they continued through the filming professionally and passionately.” The PD talked about the atmosphere of the filming set.

Song Ji-hyo and Choi Jin-Hyuk’s performance in Emergency Men and Women is something to look forward to and it will start its first broadcast on the 24th of January, 8:40PM, every Friday and Saturday.

Chinese Translations: SJH Baidu Bar by QY_0807

English Translations by Mongji-fan tumblr

News via Nate

Wait , isn't it right after reply 1994 then the drama will came out? why it start on january 24th ? Btw i'm so dying to watch this drama thumbs up 

:-bd

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk show some playful skinship in BTS photos for 'ER Man and Woman'Song-Ji-Hyo-choi-jin-hyuk_1387522542_af_

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk seem to have hit it off from the start while filming the teaser for their new tvN drama 'ER Man and Woman' judging by BTS photos!

The BTS photos make it hard to believe that they'll be playing a divorced couple with their playful expressions and skinship on set. Choi Jin Hyuk's smile was also a breath of fresh air for fans after only watching his serious character on his recent drama 'Heirs'.

PD Yoon Hyun Ki commented, "There were a lot of fun happenings at the set for the teaser. Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk also have good teamwork and even though they were filming until 5 AM, they filmed excitedly. Starting from the teaser video, strong [scenes] will come out."

Song Ji Hyo will play the role of the innocent and gentle nutritionist Oh Jin Hee while Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of scholar student Oh Chang Min, both of who go through personality changes after divorcing one another. They become practically enemies but end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' will premiere following 'Reply 1994' on January 24 at 8:40 PM KST!

source: Allkpop.com

Archived