Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Well i like the main couple very much,don't like the set-up that much,kinda tired of all the medical ones,don't they work in other branches other than medical and chaebol type :)) even so i'llwatch it because of the main and because tvN has good shows

OH MY GAWD!    Best news ever and so happy for him. Generally all tvN shows are very good quality and unique.  May Garden story lines seem very solid and looking forward to it!   With Song Ji Hyo too..double YEAH!  Knowing it's tvN drama there will be lots of room for kissing & make-out scenes for this pair of experienced lover! 

The best thing is I've tvN on my cable...so gonna watch HyukHyuk handsome face on my TV! 

Choi Jin-hyuk, Song Ji-hyo up for cable medical rom-comby javabeanssongjihyo_58.jpg

Looks like tvN knows a good thing when it sees it, because it’s keeping the new weekend drama timeslot it created for Answer Me 1994 and lining up its follow-up drama: a romantic comedy potentially starring Choi Jin-hyuk and Song Ji-hyo. Offers are out to both actors, who are both said to be favorably considering (decisions not final yet, yada yada yada). But that would be a pretty great match-up, wouldn’t it?

The drama is titled Emergency Couple, and is set, aptly enough, in an emergency room. The two leads were married through medical school, but divorced and went their separate ways… until they find themselves working in the same ER. Thus begins their second chance at courtship as initial bickering leads them back to romance.

Which sounds great and all, only… I in no way want my emergency room doctors distracted by sexual-angst-driven bickering! Professionalism please? The drama does promise to depict sincere growth as well as the life-and-death stories of the work in the hospital, so we can hope that the romance works its way into the proceedings in a natural way. (I have an aversion to medical dramas that are really just romance dramas wearing doctor’s gowns.)

It’s about time Choi Jin-hyuk gets to headline his own romantic drama, ’cause the man can sizzle when he’s on and it’s so sad when he doesn’t win his love. He’s gotten sidetracked a bit with some not-so-great dramas (Panda and Hedgehog, It’s Okay Daddy’s Girl) but his star is on the rise and this year solidified his popularity with Gu Family Book and Heirs. Song Ji-hyo hasn’t had a hit drama in a while (her last three being Mandate of Heaven, Gye Baek, and Crime Squad) but she’s got a sassy on-air personality and I’d love to see her in a straight-up rom-com.

Emergency Couple will be directed by PD Kim Chul-kyu, who, yes, has the terrible Paradise Ranch on his resumé but also the better-received cable drama She is Wow from earlier this year, as well as political drama Daemul and historical hit Hwang Jini. Writing is Choi Yoon-jung of the 2002 mania hit Ruler of Your Own World; on the upside, it was a well-regarded drama, but on the downside, she wasn’t the main writer and it’s her only credit.

The drama will follow Answer Me 1994 as tvN’s next Friday-Saturday series, premiering in January.

Via Sports Chosun

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/choi-jin-hyuk-song-ji-hyo-up-for-cable-medical-rom-com/

Song Ji-hyo considering "Emergency Boy and Girl"

SourcePermalink |
photo378386.jpg

Actress Song Ji-hyo is considering starring in the new tvN drama "Emergency Boy and Girl".

Choi Jin-hyeok as also been offered a role in the drama.

Medical drama "Emergency Boy and Girl" is about Jeong Oh-wol and Oh Jeong-won who've broken up, reuniting in a hospital.

This drama is produced by Kim Cheol-gyoo and written by Choi Yoon-jeong.

Meanwhile, "Emergency Boy and Girl" will be aired early next year after "Answer Me 1994".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

i want official news.. please...why they take so long to accept the offer? jihyo unnie, just accept it.. choi jin hyuk, i hope u also accept it.. ^:)^

송지효·최진혁 tvN 드라마 '응급남녀' 주인공 확정 (Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk confirmed as the main characters.) 12/6/2013

source:http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=396397
1386303908841.jpg

booha said:
송지효·최진혁 tvN 드라마 '응급남녀' 주인공 확정 (Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk confirmed as the main characters.) 12/6/2013

source:http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=396397

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk to play a divorced couple for new tvN drama 'ER Man and Woman'

Song-Ji-Hyo-choi-jin-hyuk_1386305142_af_

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk have been confirmed to star in upcoming tvN drama 'ER Man and Woman' (working title).

tvN confirmed on the 6th, "'ER Man and Woman' (working title) will be the follow-up drama of 'Reply 1994'. Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk have been confirmed as the lead cast."

Song Ji Hyo will play the role of the innocent and gentle nutritionist Oh Jin Hee while Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of scholar student Oh Chang Min, both of who go through personality changes after divorcing one another. They become practically enemies but end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' will enter filming later this month and premiere at the end of January.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/song-ji-hyo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-to-play-a-divorced-couple-for-new-tvn-drama-er-man-and-woman#axzz2mHsyQyCR

Character Descriptions for TVN's Emergency Couple aka May's Garden.image

Song Ji Hyo as Oh Jin Hee, a nutritionist who originally had a gentle and peaceful personality. But after the marriage suffered from her in laws humiliation and her husbands change in attitude, she decides to have a divorce.

After the divorce, and partly because of the humiliation she suffered she decides to study medicine and later interns in the emergency room. She did not think that in the hospital she would meet her ex husband and together they work in the same place now described as hell. This is the start to an amusing love story

Choi Jin Hyuk as Oh Chang Min. He falls in love with his first love Oh Jin Hee, and despite his familys opposition he still marries her. For a stable marriage, he gives up his internship and becomes a pharmaceutical salesman instead. After the marriage, his wife turns into a witch with a curse and after many misunderstandings it lead to divorce.

After the divorce, he goes back to studying medicine and is to once again start his internship and thus meeting his ex wife again.

Trans By: missmongjihyo

@saranghaech...   Hello!  I'm glad you started this thread. Thank you for all those articles.  Very impressive about fan art postings!  I don't yet know much about Song JI hyo. I hope her fans will come here and post to show more about her. I know she is a member of Running Man and Choi Jin Hyuk participated in that show last fall.  Here are some of clips from it.

cr to uploader

zqdk.jpg
    cr to @anannanann

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to Choi Jin Hyuk DC

booha said: @saranghaech...   Hello!  I'm glad you started this thread. Thank you for all those articles.  Very impressive about fan art postings!  I don't yet know much about Song JI hyo. I hope her fans will come here and post to show more about her. I know she is a member of Running Man and Choi Jin Hyuk participated in that show last fall.  Here are some of clips from it.

cr to Choi Jin Hyuk DC