[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

@saranghaech  I have a feeling this drama will give us plenty of fun times. Thank you for postings. So you didn't watch Heirs. I,myself, tried really hard to watch Heirs because of CJH but I couldn't. I liked all of the cast but the story line was just too young for me. One of your postings gave added description on these two characters which was called for "to an amusing love story."  Even though my kdrama talking ability is zero, I enjoyed listening, with a great deal of envy, others who have such a fun way talking about kdramas.
PS (just comment) I wonder if we could do christening these two couple' name?  Oh Jin Hee/ Oh Chang Min   For Heirs, CJH/Kim Won and IJE/Jeon Hyun Joo  was called 'WonJoo.' (the WonJoo love line) If you are interested, you could start to ask when there are more members.  bye

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yeekrfan2 said: OH MY GAWD!    Best news ever and so happy for him. Generally all tvN shows are very good quality and unique.  May Garden story lines seem very solid and looking forward to it!   With Song Ji Hyo too..double YEAH!  Knowing it's tvN drama there will be lots of room for kissing & make-out scenes for this pair of experienced lover! 

The best thing is I've tvN on my cable...so gonna watch HyukHyuk handsome face on my TV! 

booha said: @saranghaech  I have a feeling this drama will give us plenty of fun times. Thank you for postings. So you didn't watch Heirs. I,myself, tried really hard to watch Heirs because of CJH but I couldn't. I liked all of the cast but the story line was just too young for me. One of your postings gave added description on these two characters which was called for "to an amusing love story."  Even though my kdrama talking ability is zero, I enjoyed listening, with a great deal of envy, others who have such a fun way talking about kdramas.
PS (just comment) I wonder if we could do christening these two couple' name?  Oh Jin Hee/ Oh Chang Min   For Heirs, CJH/Kim Won and IJE/Jeon Hyun Joo  was called 'WonJoo.' (the WonJoo love line) If you are interested, you could start to ask when there are more members.  bye

Guest sogongx3

Choi Jin Hyuk is amazing!

From Gu Family Book to Heirs and now this drama! Can't wait for this drama to air! Finally I can see him as the main lead.

I imagine this is how the courtship started and then through the honeymoon and afterward ...
Morning Call1:(Monkey3.co.kr)

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

1:The Lover  2:Inheritor   3:Morning Song (Eng sub)                           
                              http://youtu.be/OoVHqBSMTpg
                                                             cr to @PolarisCat 

Morning Call 2: (Monkey3.co.kr)  
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                                                                   cr to CJH DC
                           1:The City Guy  2: The Strong Man  (EDIT:Eng sub)
                              http://youtu.be/NwGPSWFljt4
                                                        cr to @PolarisCat

... till MISS OH turned into "After the marriage, his wife turns into a witch with a curse and after many misunderstandings it leads to divorce." ( according to an article )

For 3 or 4 episodes around 162-165, I think, her left hand was heavily bandaged/braced. This photo made me wonder if something had permanently damaged it since her left hand does not like this in other shots I've seen:

sjh.jpg

omoo, poor mong ji. mian, i never heard she got injured on her hand. But i think now she' fine chingu

I am gonna follow this drama,because of the leading actors(SJH & CJH).I like Song Ji Hyo so much,I think she is one of the best K-POP stars.I first saw her in Jumong.Then i watched some eps from RM.And now i am watching Crime Squad.And of course i'll be waiting to this drama.I saw Choi Jin Hyuk in Gu Family Book,and liked his character .I am glad he is a leading actor in drama.They look nice together ♥(Photoshoped by me)1458497_243236562504828_1521956843_n.jpg

Archived