Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest KDIK

Have they started shooting for this drama yet ?! If they haven't then that's a bit alarming isn't it ?, considering that Reply 94 is ending next week *tears* and this is the show that is following.
 I'm excited for this drama cause it has Song Ji Hyo in a modern rom-com, we'll get to see Choi Jin Hyuk in a lead role (screen-caps from Running Man the two do look compatible ^_^ ) although I am alarmed at the casting of Clara but I'll just wait to see how she does and YAY !! Yoon Jong Hoon is in this drama too (he was a douchebag in Monstar but such a cool friend in Reply 94) it'll be great to see him have a bigger role in the show.

KDIK said: Have they started shooting for this drama yet ?! If they haven't then that's a bit alarming isn't it ?, considering that Reply 94 is ending next week *tears* and this is the show that is following.
 I'm excited for this drama cause it has Song Ji Hyo in a modern rom-com, we'll get to see Choi Jin Hyuk in a lead role (screen-caps from Running Man the two do look compatible ^_^ ) although I am alarmed at the cast of Clara but I'll just wait to see how she does and YAY !! Yoon Jong Hoon is in this drama too (he was a douchebag in Monstar but such a cool friend in Reply 94) it'll be great to see him have a bigger role in the show.

Just managed to complete 2 FanArt and hope you guys like it!  ;)

ERWedding.jpg

ERManampWoman.jpg
Illustrations credit to the respective owners!

Hello I'm new here..I heard that song ji hyo is acting..I can't wait..they will filming on 26/12/2013 right ? :D :)>-

When will the poster and the teaser will came out ???? when...when...when... ? omg i'm so exicted about this couple...

8->

There is Emergency Man and Woman Facebook.  Does anybody know about it? Is it an official one by tvN?    I'm just curious.
Here is link: https://www.facebook.com/ERManWoman

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: IlaN said:  When will the poster and the teaser will came out ???? when...when...when... ? omg i'm so exicted about this couple...

8-> [/quote] hahahahaha be patient chingu. I hope this month we can see those poster kekekekekeke ^^ [/quote] omg i hope too

Isn't this suppose to start after Answer Me 1994? Why are starting the filming so late?

A new hair style for Mister OH in the ER M&W drama???
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr to DC

Guest Melvin Nanang

I always Check CJ e&M drama aka Tvn drama facebook but no news about This Drama !! >.< ahhhh cannot wait for The Poster and Teaser !!!!!

Lol, sporting Lee Min Ho's heir kim tan hairstyle. Jin hyuk matches it though. I kind of thought that they did pretty much looked similar to each other, but I didn't think they were gonna sport the same hair.

Choi Jin hyuk hair look like Kim tan in the heirs..but omg he soo handsome.. :\"> but how about song ji hyo ? :-/ I hope it's not short

Guest Mishiellie

I'll share my gif set here in the drama thread too ^___^ hope you guys enjoy

tumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo1_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo2_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo3_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo4_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo5_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo6_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo7_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo8_500.giftumblr_my12p8rRNc1rvgn4zo9_500.gif

Guest Mishiellie

and um...
Choi Jin Hyuk body appreciation post.........
tumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo3_400.giftumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo4_400.gif
tumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo2_400.gif
tumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo5_400.giftumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo6_400.giftumblr_msmgobWf5C1rvgn4zo7_400.gif

ok.. now I run away :\">