[Taiwanese Drama 2013] In A Good Way 我的自由年代 (Extended to a total of 26 episodes)

c_gunawan541

Guest -quiescent

I've become addicted to this drama! I swear it's been so long since I've been really excited for a TW-drama. ( I even made an icon and put it as my avatar here on soompi lol )
Liu Chuan is so perfect and gosh, Lego Li is so effing cute!!!! :x  I love the story, the characters, I can go on and on, I love basically everything about this show <3
I hope it keeps up it's quality.

@c_gunawan541 - I was wondering if you can pleaaaase post all those gifs on the In A Good Way thread on krdrama.com ? It's page 2 on the thread...
I don't have an account nor do I speak/write mandarin, sorry for the trouble >.< and thank you so much for opening this thread.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@-quiescent I remember you from the kdrama secret thread. Happy to see you here!!!I'll be uploading them to a minus album because there's 52 of them and it's too much to post it in this thread.
Edit: (Uploaded)http://minus.com/mbfdTN5Id8uD4p

==========
I just watched ep4 live and OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 

The start of Liu Chuan and Jia En's romance, they're still wonderful friends but feelings start to mix in as Liu Chuan seems to be aware about his feelings towards Jia En. The later half of the episode makes me squeee so much like a rabid fangirl.

I can't believe that Liu Chuan still keep the note that Jia En left him on his desk.
From the short preview of ep5, it seems that Liu Chuan and Jia En will have their first quarrel and this is the first time I see Liu Chuan showing his temper to anyone.

It seems that Liu Chuan's family background is going to be revealed, I hope there's not too much family angst.

New BTSLego and Kristen have such a great chemistry T_T

BTS after ep4..

It has been such a long time that a TW drama caught my attention. And this drama has me hooked, line, and sinker. I love Liu Chuan and Jia En. I cannot wait to watch ep 4! I wish I discovered this drama when it actually finished airing. Now I have to wait every Friday and it's absolutely agonizing.

EDIT:

Finally saw ep 4!!! I think I squealed throughout the whole episode. My goodness, OTP needs to get together already and give me some hot makeout scenes. Liu Chuan and Jia En are awesome and adorable rolled into one.

Thank you @c_gunawan541 for keeping this thread alive and compiling pics and stuff. Also a huge thanks for your review, it helped me understand most of the scenes.
Jia En reminds me of my old self when I was in middle school lol. They don't really act like college students but that's ok :) I used to wear denim overalls all the time just like her. Oh 90s and your fashions :-B And the pagers!
I paid attention to the ending credits and noticed that Liu Chuan is riding the car, dropping everyone one by one and when Ren Wei gets off Jia En runs after him briefly then returns to the car with a sad face. What's going on there? Also she has Liu Chuan's necklace, he must have given it to her awwww ^^

Artheusa saidI paid attention to the ending credits and noticed that Liu Chuan is riding the car, dropping everyone one by one and when Ren Wei gets off Jia En runs after him briefly then returns to the car with a sad face. What's going on there? Also she has Liu Chuan's necklace, he must have given it to her awwww ^^

Guest Nutellla

Oh god, this is all because of you people but now I really really want to watch it raw but exaaammss and no subs but oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
Also: the BTS oh lord. New crack found.

thank u so much for the spoilers, i want to wait for the HD version to fully enjoy episode 4, but i also can't wait to know what happened. this is seriously becoming the first TW drama that I follow before the show finished airing (I only follow Kdrama before). I usually watch TW drama after I got complete episodes. but IAGW hooked me up sooo bad. :x

Guest xuanxuan12

hi guys! i loveeeee this drama so much so i made an account to join the fun xD
@c_gunawan541 thanks a lot for keeping the thread alive. you are awesome n_nthe previews for episode 5 is looking good although i think it is too much of a coincidence lol. but still awesome <3
thanks a lot to everyone else who keep the thread alive XD
i'm totally addicted *cries* liu chuan and jia en are totally fated to be together. OTP please be together and stay happy! ~(‾⌣‾~)
i really hope this drama will stay good. please.. i'll be really sad if this turns bad (╥_╥)

Glad that more people are noticing this drama!!!
I;m in love with this drama, this drama is not dragging at all and the main couple really are cute together!
Ep 4 was so good, gonna rewatch that alot of times.;p

I can't wait for ep 5.

In A Good Way 加油Jia You!!!

Hi everyone!!

Can we talk about how awesome the cast is? They look like as if they're filming in the summer but oh my gosh every time I watch the BTS, my heart aches when I see them suffering in the cold night. Kudos to them!

I love Rong Rong's bubbly personality, she's soooo adorable in both drama and reality. I love how Lego jokes and plays along with her too! I usually keep things straight when it comes to on-screen couples, I won't be like "PLEASE DATE IRL!!!!!!" no matter how much I love them but this drama's OTP IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. The fact that they both have such engaging personalities, they have the 'couple look', they're both single irl AND THEY JOKE AND LOOK AT EACH OTHER AS IF THEY ARE A LOOONG-TIME COUPLE (you know, the spark between them).. Don't get me started on their chemistry... Rong and Yi, though my heart could explore anytime soon because of how ridiculously cute you two are, please continue to be adorable forever, haha!

It makes me happy to see how hard Liu Chuan is falling for Jia En, I really hope he confesses his feelings to her first! I'm in love with their awkward pauses and how they look at each other for 1 to 2 seconds every time they stop talking.

.. Is it Friday yet?

omg!! I'm so glad there is a thread for this drama!! :D this is my new obsession hehe!!had nothing to do so started to watch this when I came across it on Viki.. and guess what... got hooked on after ep1. just love the two leads and their chemistry together on and off screen XD gosh.. ep 4 made me feel all tingly with their interactions hehe they are so cute. wish there were more than one ep a week, the dread of waiting for ep 5. 
thanks everyone for keeping this thread updated!! :)

watched the whole 4 episodes...so far so good...i haven't watched a good twdrama...most of them are exaggerated and cringe most of the times-the otp usually saves the show for me...but for this drama...fresh of breath air from the twdramas that i have watched recently...the otp have so much chemistry and hehehe eye-candy (don't let the era fool you!)

anyways i love the pacing of the drama..mixed with friendship and romance..lots of people can relate...i just love how my OTP met and starts to develop for each other...every subtle little moments between them gives me the butterly feelings...

i am just hoping that the writer doesn't go crazy on the plot..i get scared watching twdramas that start really well and in the end makes you want to choke the production team for torturing the audience..

but yeahhh this is one drama crack that im going to patiently wait for every friday!

Ms. Koala explains in her latest post about the drama that the synopsis we have in hand is actually an outdated one and it's been changed.  http://tinyurl.com/nxeh8qs I'm relieved that a change has been made. 
I can't wait to see the new episode, friday is still so far away  ~X(

hello everybody! i started this drama yesterday since it appeared in viiki and i love it!i don't know how i can wait one week just for one episode :((

c_gunawan, thank you for the translations of episode 5 preview!  While I think it's really cute, it does seem like too much of a coincidence.  To actually see Liu Chuan lose his cool like that at someone else...is a nice thing to see.  While he's perfect and all, I still want to see indications that he's still human.  Though it sucks that it was directed at poor Jia En.

Anyone else wants to start spazzing with me about the adorable OTP?  How cheeky are they in real life and BTS?  I love how comfortable they seem around each other (actually, the whole cast seems to have a lot of fun).  I know they took part in a drama about 2 years ago, but they weren't a couple there as she was paired up with his buddy.  I'm sure it definitely helps that they've worked with each other before, even if they weren't OTP then.  Lego Li is actually a pretty good singer.  I love all their random singing on set.

Archived