Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview cuts of Seo In Guk, Baro, Son Ho Joon, and more competing in the 'Running Man' Olympics special
Seo-In-Guk_1391756434_20140207_RunningMa
Seo-In-Guk_1391756460_20140207_RunningMa

Seo In Guk, B1A4's Baro, Son Ho Joon, Park Suh Joon, and Kang Ye Won competed for the upcoming 'Running Man's Olympics special as shown in newly released preview cuts!

In celebration of the '2014 Winter Olympics' in Sochi, Russia, the guests formed all-star teams and took to the snow, ice, and freezing lake to challenge each other in intense games. The teams literally butt heads during their ice skating competition and fought their way through the cold weather barefoot, doing whatever it takes to win.

Catch the 'Running Man' Olympics this weekend! Who do you think will dominate the games?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/preview-cuts-of-seo-in-guk-baro-son-ho-joon-and-more-competing-in-the-running-man-olympics-special#ixzz2scWY4r21
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

‘The Sun’ Son Ho Joon, ‘Seoul Dialect Is Still Confusing!’
un1fun3mxwoc4clmqxy7gxty5g2iu8gf.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Actor Son Ho Joon revealed that he had a little language problem. 
On February 13 the press conference of KBS2’s new drama series ‘The Sun’ was held at Yeongdeungpo Times Square, Seoul.  
During the interview actor Song Ho Joon, who showed an excellent Jeolla-do dialect in his previous hit drama ‘Reply 1994,’ said, “People ask me to speak the dialect wherever I go, and probably that’s why I didn’t lose it. I’m still confused with Seoul dialect.”
When asked about his new drama, he answered, “Other cast members, director, and staff members are so nice to and helping me a lot. The atmosphere of the filming site is always harmonious and full of laughter.”
“My body gets tired, but I’m having a fun. I’m still practicing to become a better actor,” he continued, impressing the press and news media with his polite attitude. 
KBS2’s new drama series ‘The Sun’ depicts a story of a man (Yoon Gye Sang) who lost his father and everything in his life as he happened to get involved in a diamond burglary in Thailand. He passionately falls in love with a woman (Hang Ji Hye) who lost her fiancé from the same incident. 
The first episode of ‘The Sun’ is set to air on February 17 at 10:00PM (KST), as a follow-up series of ‘My Prime Minister and I.’ (photo by bntnews DB)

Son Ho Joon, To Attack Drug Storejtjjtn4cq4wyr0c29ryhxxhnabjkcgql.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On February 11, Son Ho Joon, who is currently working as an exclusive model of hair loss preparation Minoxyl, held a fan meeting at random drug store in Sinsa dong.  On that day, Son Ho Joon visited drugstore after getting the basic education about patient reception. Son Ho Joon provided a unforgettable memory to fans by having autograph singing event, self-camera event, and unexpected lottery event. 
Even though the event was held in random drug store at the street, there was enormous number of fans inside the drug store Son Ho Joon was able to realize about his popularity. 
One relative from Hyun Dai Medicine said “We decided to have this event with our exclusive model Son Ho Joon so that we could go closer to the customers who are suffering from hair loss. This event has become a great opportunity to advertise our hair loss treatment Mynoxyl and to show the different attraction of Son Ho Joon.
Meanwhile, Son Ho Joon decided his cast in upcoming KBS new drama ‘The Full Sun.’ (photo by Hyundai Medicine)

[update from Trugen's Facebook]
어제 '태양은 가득히'에서 손호준씨가 트루젠의 봄 신상 팬츠와 함께 S+ by trugen 니트를 착용하셨습니다. 네이비, 블랙, 그레이에서 벗어나 올 봄엔 손호준씨처럼 컬러팬츠 어떠신가요?

1794527_602945013130143_312804540_n.png
1959223_602945009796810_173926277_n.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived