Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

A special poster for movie 'Big Match' released20141128013014_547751960dceb_1.jpg
A special poster for 'Big Match' was released.

On November 27th, movie 'Big Match' was officially released along with a new special poster.

The poster shows the main characters of 'Big Match' showing big smiles together.

Each of them are expressing their characters with their outfits, and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the movie.

The poster includes Lee Jung Jae, Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Sung Min, BoA, Kim Eui Sung, La Mi Ran, Bae Sung Woo, Son Ho Jun, and Choi Woo Shik, who all are top actors and actresses of Korea, and many people are showing huge curiosity about the collaboration that they are going to show.

Meanwhile, movie 'Big Match' is currently being played at every movie theaters of Korea.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 28, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Son Ho Jun gets a major crush on Choi Ji Woo
Source: STARN News 20141129082854_5479053676216_1.jpg
Son Ho Jun got a major crush on Choi Ji Woo.
November 28th broadcast of channel tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' showed actress Choi Ji Woo visiting Son Ho Jun's organic house with Lee Seo Jin.
Son Ho Jun asked Choi Ji Woo when she has to go back, and Choi Ji Woo said, "You don't want me to leave? I'll see."
Son Ho Jun showed a surprised look as Choi Ji Woo told that she is nine years older than him, and Lee Seo Jin asked, "Do you know that her Japanese fans call her Princess Ji Woo?"
Then, Son Ho Jun said, "You are so beautiful. I think you are the most beautiful person that I have met in person."
During his interview with the production team, Son Ho Jun showed a shy smile, and he said, "She is so beautiful, and I wanted to protect her for my life time."
Son Ho Jun also showed a shy smile when Choi Ji Woo helped him making fire, and he said, "I grew up while watching her. It was so amazing to have her right beside me."
Meanwhile, Ok Taec Yeon could not appear on this week's 'Three Meals a Day' because of 2PM's world tour schedule.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

November 28, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' A new selfie of Son Ho Jun & Lee Seo Jin becoming a hot issue
Source: STARN News 20141128210542_5478651631c44_1.jpg
A new selfie of Son Ho Jun and Lee Seo Jin is becoming a hot issue.

On November 24th, the photo was uploaded on the official Facebook of 'Three Meals a Day.'
The production team wrote, "A photo from the 7th episode of 'Three Meals a Day.' How about watching 'Three Meals a Day' with close friends, and family members while eating tasty foods? We promise you the most entertaining time ever!"
the photo shows Lee Seo Jin posing for a selfie with Son Ho Jun, who appeared on this week's 'Three Meals a Day' as a special guest. The two are showing a bright smile together, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.
Meanwhile, 'Three Meals a Day' airs on every Friday at 9:50 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

- a little delayed update on BNTNews
November 28, 2014
How Will The ‘Goddess Of The Furnace’ and ‘Fairy of Dish Washing’ Fare?
Source: BNTNews
rsc0rnz1t0sp9gxjgm7ahe5zt7a6nud5.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Choi Ji Woo and actor Son Ho Jun are seen in the previews for the upcoming episode of tvN show ‘Three Meals a Day.’
In the still cuts, Choi Ji Woo is seen sitting in front of the furnace, cutting fruit and making food whereas Son Ho Jun wears rubber gloves with a nervous expression on his face as he prepares to wash the dishes. Between these two, Lee Seo Jin goes about his work normally, whether it is farming or keeping the fire going. 
The producers stated, “Choi Ji Woo actively pursued cooking, saying we should make this and we should eat that, showing a bright and excited self during filming. On the contrary, Son Ho Jun looked nervous whether it was because he was with his seniors and showed a naive and kind personality.”
In the released preview for episode seven, Son Ho Jun came to replace Ok Taecyeon as the Lee Seo Jin’s assistant because Taecyeon was in LA. From the beginning, Lee Seo Jin bombarded Son Ho Jun with questions, asking if he was good at cutting firewood, or if he is good at making fires, how well does he cook, and more, later joking, “If you can’t do anything, just go.” 
Additionally, Choi Ji Woo showcased her easygoing personality and beautiful looks as she did everything in front of the warm furnace, refusing to leave. 
Meanwhile, this episode of ‘Three Meals a Day’ airs tonight on November 28. (photo by CJ E&M)

Guest adikkeluangman

[big Match] 30 seconds preview

I guess he must pick up the habit working out after filming Big Match. At least he can be healthy and in good shape. If only he stop smoking, it will be good for him.

December 8, 2014
Son Ho Joon And Lee Seo Jin Share A Heartwarming Photo
Source: BNTNews
vbxg9yfctlwg12blt5u2ag86zr2bfat1.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Lee Seo Jin and Son Ho Joon’s two-shot is garnering attention. 
On the December 5 broadcast of tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day,’ Son Ho Joon showed his strong presence, capturing the attention of the viewers. The producers decided to gift fans with a picture of the two actors, smiling brightly at the camera. 
This photo was taken during the filming of the show and the two look close. The good looks of both men shake the hearts of females as Son Ho Joon gives a ‘V-sign’ close to the camera. 
Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals a Day’ airs every Friday night. (photo by tvN ‘Three Meals a Day’ Facebook Page)

I liked Hojun enough in Youth but I had so many aww moments watching his stint in Three Meals. I can't imagine how uncomfortable he must've been that he would rather hack Sorghum than spend some time with the senior actors lol. Gotta love his rapport with Choi Jiwoo too, he was so scared of the actors that he literally begged her not to go. I loved how matter of factly he told Jiwoo how pretty she was. When I read it on the news, I thought he was all playing for the camera, but he seemed to actually be super starstruck by her presence. Cute.

Ha Suk Jin, Son Ho Joon, And Son Ho Young Hold A Fan Signing

9hj6bx5letxn5mq01wu3rzy4fn89hidg.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kwon Hee Jung] Actor Son Ho Joon, Ha Suk Jin, and singer Son Ho Young held a fan signing with The Body Shop for the 'Share Love Campaign.' 
This campaign is for The Body Shop's 'Dragon Fruit Lip Butter' and will donate all the proceeds to a NGO (animal, children, environment). 
Meanwhile, these three handsome men captivated the hearts of women as they shined their bright smiles. (photo by bntnews DB)

@ditditdutduthahaha I think juniors are generally uncomfortable in the presence of seniors...  if you looks at Seo Jin in Grandpas over flowers, being in the presence of seniors makes him look like he wet his pants, and to think he worled woth majority of the grandpas already. I think it is about ten times worse for Hojun especially since he has never worked with anyone from the people in the show except kim Youngchul who was his evil daddy in Beyond the clouds...

Archived