Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVXQ Yunho Lived with Reply 1994 Actor Son Ho Joonheavenly angel January 9, 2014 
TVXQ Yunho Lived with Reply 1994 Actor Son Ho JoonTVXQ Yunho has revealed his close relationship with drama Reply 1994’s actor Son Ho Joon.
On January 9, DBSK Yunho and Changmin had appeared on SBS Power FM radio show “Cultwo Show.” He stated that he had lived with Son Ho Joon during his high school years. He has maintained this friendship throughout the years even when they went on their separate paths in the entertainment field. Yunho had continued by stating that Son Ho Joon’s last four numbers of his cellular phone number is the same as his last four digits of cellular phone number.
Yunho added that Son Ho Joon and he shared the same dream of entering the entertainment field in their trainee years. During this period of his life, Son Ho Joon bought him meals more often than he did. Yunho lastly added that when he became more successful during his early twenties; the role of buying meals had changed. He bought Son Ho Joon meals more often. Yunho agreed with Son Ho Joon’s statement to the newspaper of “Yunho had taken care of and raised me”. Yunho stated that statement was true by adding “Son Ho Joon is my hyung, but he is also like my son”.Yunho Radio Showcr Soompi

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho revealed his long-time friendship with Son Ho Jun.
Attending SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show on January 9, Yunho confessed, “I practically lived with Son Ho Jun since the time I was in high school.”
“We share the same last four digits for our mobile phones,” continued Yunho. “We both dreamed of becoming celebrities when we were young. He would pay for my meals back then.”

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho Says Son Ho Jun is Like His Brother and a Son

“Then I began to do well in my early twenties,” recalled Yunho. “So I started paying for his meals. He once said on broadcast, ‘Yunho basically fed me through my difficult times.’ That’s really true. He’s like a hyung (older brother) and a son to me.”
Photo credit: SBS

After all these years, Yunho must be so happy to see his friend do well. 
There's an advantage to not being the lead and I think Son Ho Joon is taking advantage of it. Because he's got some popularity now and can get more work (like musical or drama) but he doesn't have to think so carefully about them because none will ruin his career. He just needs to build on his resume now. 

More concise information on The Drama Full Sun:
This show is being rather stingy with the stills, but here’s a peek at KBS’s new melodramaFull Sun, starring Yoon Kye-sang (Best Love) and Han Ji-hye (I Summon You, Gold), that’s getting ready to premiere next month as a Monday-Tuesday drama. The production is currently shooting the show’s early segment in Thailand, where the hero will be spending his innocent years before his life takes a massive downturn (it is a melodrama after all).

It’s there that the hero will get caught up in an incident where he accidentally kills a man, leading him to give up his dreams and become a con man just like his father. Jo Jin-woong(Tree With Deep Roots) will play the man responsible for turning him into a criminal, and the hero will join his ring of jewel smugglers. Han Ji-hye is the heiress to a jewelry brand, who loses both her mother and her fiancé (the fiancé is the person the hero kills), leaving her and her younger brother Sohn Ho-joon (Answer Me 1994) with an evil stepmother.

to read full write up please visit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/01/yoon-kye-sang-and-han-ji-hye-in-full-sun/

clockwatcher said: After all these years, Yunho must be so happy to see his friend do well. 
There's an advantage to not being the lead and I think Son Ho Joon is taking advantage of it. Because he's got some popularity now and can get more work (like musical or drama) but he doesn't have to think so carefully about them because none will ruin his career. He just needs to build on his resume now. 

Archived