Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Breaking: Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon Reportedly Datingan0ya February 8, 2015
yAkx6m9.jpg

News outlet The Fact has just released an exclusive report with photos of actress Kim So Eun and actor Son Ho Joon on an alleged date.

KktIFDL.png

According to the report, the two have gone on frequent dates since the end of last month. They grew closer following the hospitalization of Kim So Eun’s mother, who is being treated at a hospital in Seoul. Whenever Kim So Eun had spare time, she would visit her sick mother and take care of her.

wJE2kBC.png

Son Ho Joon reportedly visited the hospital on January 28 to comfort Kim So Eun. After calling Kim So Eun while sitting in his BMW convertible just outside the hospital, the actor stepped out of the car and entered the hospital. Following the visit, they got inside Son Ho Joon’s car and had a conversation. According to The Fact, the two looked extremely close.

An anonymous source, said to be close with both Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon, revealed to The Fact on February 9, “You can’t really deny that Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon are one beautiful couple. They met each other not too long ago. However, they feel very attracted to each other, and have become extremely close in a very short time. This marks the beginning of the beautiful love story of another star couple. People around them are supporting them and hoping that their relationship will be a healthy one.”

v4UIYvd.png

On February 7, The Fact spotted Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon on another date, which started near Kim So Eun’s home in Hannam-dong. At around 9:50 p.m., Son Ho Joon picked her up, and they moved to a French restaurant in Cheongdam-dong. Seeing that the restaurant was filled with people, they decided to go to a casual fusion bar instead. The date went on for around three hours, and the couple tried to keep a low profile about it.

When leaving the restaurant, Kim So Eun stayed inside while Son Ho Joon waited for his car and a driver outside. At around 1:20 a.m., they finally departed from the restaurant, with Son Ho Joon sitting in the back seat and Kim So Eun sitting in the passenger side. After arriving at their destination, they politely thanked the driver.

Update:

Representatives of both sides have stepped forward to refute the claims made in the report.

In response to the report, Kim So Eun’s agency stated to Chosun News, ” It is definitely not true. The photos of them on an alleged date were taken after an event. Her manager was with them as well.”

Son Ho Joon’s agency explained to OSEN, “They were introduced to each other by an acquaintance. It is true that Son Ho Joon has good feelings for her, but the two are definitely not dating.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Lifted from Soompi

If they really are dating awwww I like them both and I do find them beautiful together :x But they both denied it. Okay~ lol. I just hope this thing will not affect them both because they both are rising stars and they deserve the recognitions coming their way. They both are lovely so they don't deserve any backlash if there are any. Ho Jun (and So Eun) fighting!
p/s : there are some reports saying they are being introduced by Yoo Yeon Seok. lmao. ahahhahaha. okay I'l ninja out now

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day_dreamer

said:

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Breaking: Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon Reportedly Dating

an0ya February 8, 2015

News outlet The Fact has just released an exclusive report with photos of actress Kim So Eun and actor Son Ho Joon on an alleged date.

KktIFDL.png

According to the report, the two have gone on frequent dates since the end of last month. They grew closer following the hospitalization of Kim So Eun’s mother, who is being treated at a hospital in Seoul. Whenever Kim So Eun had spare time, she would visit her sick mother and take care of her.

wJE2kBC.png

Son Ho Joon reportedly visited the hospital on January 28 to comfort Kim So Eun. After calling Kim So Eun while sitting in his BMW convertible just outside the hospital, the actor stepped out of the car and entered the hospital. Following the visit, they got inside Son Ho Joon’s car and had a conversation. According to The Fact, the two looked extremely close.

An anonymous source, said to be close with both Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon, revealed to The Fact on February 9, “You can’t really deny that Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon are one beautiful couple. They met each other not too long ago. However, they feel very attracted to each other, and have become extremely close in a very short time. This marks the beginning of the beautiful love story of another star couple. People around them are supporting them and hoping that their relationship will be a healthy one.”

v4UIYvd.png

On February 7, The Fact spotted Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon on another date, which started near Kim So Eun’s home in Hannam-dong. At around 9:50 p.m., Son Ho Joon picked her up, and they moved to a French restaurant in Cheongdam-dong. Seeing that the restaurant was filled with people, they decided to go to a casual fusion bar instead. The date went on for around three hours, and the couple tried to keep a low profile about it.

When leaving the restaurant, Kim So Eun stayed inside while Son Ho Joon waited for his car and a driver outside. At around 1:20 a.m., they finally departed from the restaurant, with Son Ho Joon sitting in the back seat and Kim So Eun sitting in the passenger side. After arriving at their destination, they politely thanked the driver.

Update:

Representatives of both sides have stepped forward to refute the claims made in the report.

In response to the report, Kim So Eun’s agency stated to Chosun News, ” It is definitely not true. The photos of them on an alleged date were taken after an event. Her manager was with them as well.”

Son Ho Joon’s agency explained to OSEN, “They were introduced to each other by an acquaintance. It is true that Son Ho Joon has good feelings for her, but the two are definitely not dating.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Lifted from Soompi

If they really are dating awwww I like them both and I do find them beautiful together :x But they both denied it. Okay~ lol. I just hope this thing will not affect them both because they both are rising stars and they deserve the recognitions coming their way. They both are lovely so they don't deserve any backlash if there are any. Ho Jun (and So Eun) fighting!

p/s : there are some reports saying they are being introduced by Yoo Yeon Seok. lmao. ahahhahaha. okay I'l ninja out now

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Eun and Son Ho Jun deny dating rumors56353-299899-540x499.jpg

Following news reports today that they were an item, Kim So Eun and Son Ho Jun have since denied that they are dating each other.

Son Ho Jun’s agency revealed that the actor and Kim So Eun had gotten acquainted through friends. Even though Son Ho Jun has good feelings for Kim So Eun, they aren’t dating.” Kim So Eun’s agency also denied that the two were dating, and have a a oppa and dongseng relationship.

A Korean news outlet had reported on February 9th that the two were dating each other, after they were spotted enjoying a date in Hanam-dong and Gangnam, and included photos as evidence.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Agency is Currently Checking on Kim So Eun and Son Ho Jun’s Dating Rumors

Kim So Eun’s agency is currently checking on the reports claiming that the actress is dating Son Ho Jun.

An affiliate of Fantasio, Kim So Eun’s agency, told Newsen on February 9, “We haven’t been able to get in touch with Kim So Eun. We need to check internally too,” without explaining further. 

Agency is Currently Checking on Kim So Eun and Son Ho Jun’s Dating Rumors

One media outlet reported earlier on this day that Kim So Eun enjoyed a date with Son Ho Jun in Hannam-dong and Gangnam area along with a picture of the two.

Kim So Eun and Son Ho Jun are currently on We Got Married and tvN’s Three Meal, respectively.

Photo credit: Newsen MWAVE

class="titleNews" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); text-align: left; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Son Ho Jun States that He′s Not Dating Kim So Eun

Son Ho Jun has made an official statement regarding dating rumors with Kim So Eun. 

On February 9, Son Ho Jun′s agency rep told Newsen, "After checking with Son Ho Jun personally, We′ve found out that he is not dating Kim So Eun. They are just close oppa and dongseng." 

Son Ho Jun States that He′s Not Dating Kim So Eun

Earlier, one news outlet reported with photos that Son Ho Jun and Kim So Eun were recently spotted enjoying a date in Hanam-dong and Gangnam. 

Meanwhile, Son Ho Jun was asked by Yu Hae Jin if he had a girlfriend on tvN′s Three Meals on February 6. He replied, "I don′t. It hasn′t been a year since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend." 

Kim So Eun is currently appearing on MBC′s We Got Married

Photo Credit: Newsen MWAVE

‘3 Meals’ Son Ho-Joon “About a year passed since I broke up with my girlfriend”

13193_1.jpg

Actor Son Ho-Joon confessed of his romance.At tvN ‘3 Meals – Fishing Town’ broadcasted on February 6, Cha Seung-Won and Yoo Hae-Jin invited Son Ho-Joon to Manjae Island. Son Ho-Joon prepared food with Yoo Hae-Jin and started his story. It looked like a typical father-son talk.Yoo Hae-Jin asked him, “What did you do during Christmas?” and Son Ho-Joon answered, “I stayed home. My friends are all at academies and busy, so I had no one to meet.”Then Yoo Hae-Jin asked again, “Don’t you have a girlfriend?” Son Ho-Joon frankly told him, “About a year passed since I broke up with my girlfriend.”[Photo=tvN ‘3 Meals – Fishing Town’]
INNOLIFE

@czakhareina lol yessss when Shin Ae got married not long after she and Alex separated / left WGM, it was sort of a big reality check for me when it comes to WGM couples. And later a few more WGM participants were revealed / rumoured to be dating while they were on the show, so yeah.
I /think/ both SHJ and KSE are at an early stage of relationship, where they are probably just getting to know each other, maybe? Idk. If they really are not dating and are just friends, still, I am happy that SE has a good friend like him. 
Some news portals are reporting that they met through YYS at some fashion event(?) show. And even WGM PD said that he knows KSE is close with SHJ and YYS [source : Koreaboo's translation
(I edit my post to add the news article below which also talk about how YYS introduced them and that YYS and KSE act together in a drama back in 2011. But then again, I don't think they got close through that drama. YYS part was so small, he only came in a few episodes and he only interacted with Ji Hyun Woo iirc. But maybe they got acquainted during the drama and perhaps during the fashion event they met again and Hojun was there, too.)

EDITED TO ADD THIS:
(from XINMSN)

Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun may leave We Got Married

The producers of We Got Married just can’t seem to get a break. Last month, one of its cast members, Hong Jong Hyun, was pushed into the spotlight after dating rumours with After School’s Nana arose.

At the same time, Kim So Eun was blasted for ruling out developing real feelings for her reel-life husband, Song Jae Rim. A report published by Korean media outlet The Fact claimed that Kim So Eun is dating actor Son Ho Joon, which was accompanied by pictures of the two having a late-night outing together.

Son Ho Joon is noted for his role as Haitai on 2013 drama Reply 1994, and has more recently been pursuing movie, rather than drama, projects. The report also added that a source close to the two claimed that they connected after finding a large number of common interests, and that the two started dating not long ago.

Both stars’ agencies have responded to the matter, with the 30-year-old actor’s agency, MBK Entertainment, stating that the two have not known each other for long but have “good feelings towards each other”, adding that “it’s true Son Ho Joon has good feelings (for Kim So Eun) but they are definitely not dating.”

Kim So Eun’s agency, Fantagio, explained that the two met at a fashion event and got close due to fellow actor Yoo Yeon Seok (who also starred in Reply 1994). Kim So Eun and Yoo Yeon Seok worked together on a 2011 drama, A Thousand Kisses.

Fantagio added that the two have known each other for less than a month, admitting that the two “have been very close” but maintained that “it is difficult to say that they are dating. They are not a couple and her manager was present on the night (they were photographed together) as well.”

With the increased pressure from enraged viewers calling for the pair to be taken off the show, the production team have confirmed that they will be meeting with a representative from Fantagio today (Feb 9) to fully understand the dating rumours by hearing the exact story of what happened between Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon.

In addition, they acknowledged that Fantagio has denied the rumours but that they would make a decision on the couple’s fate on the show after making a decision carefully so that no party involved will end up as a victim from the current situation.

They confirmed that Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim will continue to be on the show until a decision has been made as previous footage is sufficient for broadcast. The pair recently returned from their honeymoon in Turkey.

We Got Married airs every Saturday on MBC and currently features Namgoong Min, Hong Jin Young, Hong Jong Hyun, Yura, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun

source : XINMSN

@day_dreamer‌

just read some comments of netizens in netizens buzz. some are pretty harsh. I think it is not as bad as OYS dating scandal but still bad nonetheless. some of them are saying that KsE went to SHJ's house at 2am. And people are flying her alive. I think SHJ has outright admitted through his agency that he does like her but they are not dating. So now SHJ is getting some little jabs here and there but not as bad as people comments on KSE.

Urghh, this is just too bad for her...

i agree, shin-ae wedding is a reality check on wgm premise. I think i read somewhere that while she was in wgm, she had already plans to get married. I think wgm is the only show that has most restriction on the talent they have. I think KSE should leave wgm. though she was given resurgence of career and really come with high.price. higher price that necessary.

i actually felt a little irritated with wgm when liar game first started. if feels like even LSY was being restricted/scripted in his words just to support wgm. I mean LSY had had acted opposite LBY and i did not feel that kind of restriction 3gen thiugh LBY was in a real relationship. Why is there such a great influence of that show to the stars life...? it just is pretty crappy especially since ratings wise it is not that highly rated. Just highly delulu-fan rated.

I sometimes feel like if we were in wgm is a makjang drama, the stars participating are the chaebol couple co tracted to get married for business purpose. I public they are obligated to play nice and the family want them to be togeth3r forever. Theh here comes poor true love. They sneak out and cultivate their true love. But they a reversal will happen cause yhey will be caught. And nos the hero/heroin will be put into the creapper by netizens who can be liken to controlling parents... and with dramas their is usually an end. Divorce ergo end of wgm stint.

Anyway for whatevrr the case, son ho joon is doing great in his proejects. I hope this does nt afrect his participation in his own variety shows. 3 meals is pretty much cable program jagguernaut and same with laws of The jungle. so shows wise he is doung good. feel like, like right now he is just starting to become variety show darling and they just put a wedge in his steady rise career.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"B1A4′s Baro and Son Ho Joon Are Unafraid to Express Their Love for Each Otherfitzdarcy February 9, 2015 SOOMPIB1A4′s Baro and Son Ho Joon Are Unafraid to Express Their Love for Each Other

In a recently aired episode of SBS variety show “Law of the Jungle with Friends,” B1A4’s Baro and actor Son Ho Joon revealed the contents of their text message conversations and showed they are not afraid to express their brotherly love.

The two became friends when they acted in the tvN drama “Reply 1994” together in 2013. They got even closer when they, along with fellow “Reply 1994” co-starYoo Yeon Suk, traveled to Laos together for the variety show “Youth Over Flowers” in 2014.

Baro and Son Ho Joon talked about their deepening friendship on “Law of the Jungle with Friends.” Baro shared, “After returning from Laos, I became closer with Son Ho Joon and Yoo Yeon Suk.” Son Ho Joon confirmed this, saying, “We got closer and even know each other’s secrets.”

The contents of their text message conversations were revealed on the show as well. In the midst of their busy schedules, the texts show how they care for each other by asking after one another and how they are doing. The texts also show how they are unafraid to express their feelings for each other. Son Ho Joon explained his emoticon-filled texts, saying, “When I send texts I randomly include tons of hearts.” Laughing about their text exchange, Baro said, “I didn’t know that I would say ‘I love you’ to another man.”

son ho joon

Netizens compare Son Ho Joon and Nam Tae Hyun's manners when paying drivers
A controversy concerning actor Son Ho Joon and WINNER's Nam Tae Hyun is garnering a lot of attention online as netizens compare pictures of them in separate situations in which they are paying a driver. 
While in one set of pictures, Son Ho Joon is shown respectfully offering payment to a designated driver using a two-hand variation (one hand at the other arm's elbow) and bowing slightly, in another set captured by Dispatch, the idol Nam Tae Hyun can be seen holding out his arm straight with the money wedged between his fingers toward the valet without looking at the person.
SEE ALSO: allkpop is Hiring: We're looking for assistant editors
This comparison has angered a few netizens who have applauded Son Ho Joon on his manners, but criticized Nam Tae Hyun for his seeming lack of manners.  
Top comments say, "Such class he has giving an adult money between his fingers," "Wow..... goosebumps;; keke I really hate that," and "Their true personalities show."  One of these comments, however, defend Nam Tae Hyun, saying, "Wow.. So this is how a witch hunt happens.  People are really scary.. Such class to think you understand the whole situation based on a few pictures~  Are you a god or what keke."son-ho-joon_1423512440_SonHoJoon1.jpg
son-ho-joon_1423512440_SonHoJoon2.jpg
credit allkpop

@czakhareina the whole mess where KSE got bashed made me really sad, ugh. She doesn't deserve all of those harsh words. And I don't worry much about Hojun now and I think he'll be okay (lol at some Netizen trying to paint Hojun as the new ~victim~ when it comes to their initial respond to the media. smh.) Now it's KSE who are left to get the big proportion of hate ;_______; And yesss, imho, I don't really see the relevancy of KSE continuing WGM if she's gonna get more hate in the end. Poor girl her mom is sick but the netizens are only focused on how she was ~caught dating~ bla bla bla, sigh. But I hope everything will get better from now on. 
I didn't watch Liar Game so I wasn't really aware of the situation at that time. Ugh, it'd be frustrating to be seeing such thing happening. D: I am a no fan of WGM and yes I agree with you. It sucks if both KSE and SHJ really came to like and see prospects of each other but because of the show and the public reactions, they had to dismiss whatever they are feelings for each other and not let those blossoms into something more beautiful. =(( even if they are just friends, it would be sad if this affect their friendship (which I hope that'd not be the case). Just like dramas or other shows, WGM is just a project for celebrities, but the (negative) effects it has on them could last long, unlike bad dramas or other shows. This is probably because of their real names and real personalities being on the line when doing it and its subject matter, I guess. (lmao I think I am going directionless with this rant, I need to stop. hahaha.)
the Allkpop article you posted above xD I think it all started from a Pann (more like a forum) where some netizen are comparing how hojun and taehyun paying the valet and lol at it being blown into news portals like this. big sigh, again. more hate directed to Hojun in the comment section but yeah, not gonna think much of it. I think Hojun will survive this. Again Hojun and SoEun (and Nam Taehyun too, for randomly being dragged, lmao) fighting!

February 13, 2015
‘3 Meals’ Son Ho Joon, 3 troubles set!
Source: Innolife
Actor Son Ho-Joon has started working as ‘youngest worker’ in ‘3 Meals – Fishing Town’.tvN ‘3 Meals – Fishing Town’ production crew said released ‘3 troubles set’, the photos of Son Ho-Joon adjusting to life in Manjae Island. 
Son Ho-Joon is dozing off during making fire, and eating rice off a huge rice paddle. In another photo, he is taking orders of ‘Mrs. Cha’.
The production crew said, “From episode 4, Son Ho-Joon was invited as the real member, not a mere guest. Look forward to Son Ho-Joon’s hardship and Cha Seung-Won and Yoo Hae-Jin’s work.”‘3 Meals – Fishing Town’ was broadcasted on 9:45pm. [Photo=tvN]

Son Ho Joon to return on a future edition of 'Laws of the Jungle' after making a personal request

Actor Son Ho Joon will be returning to the jungle!
On February 12, his agency, MBK Entertainment, revealed that he made a personal request to Producer Kim Jin Ho, as the two are on close terms, asking to be allowed to go to the jungle once more.
Son Ho Joon said, "I asked the director to please take me, which is how I got to go on 'Laws of the Jungle'.  Last time on 'Laws of the Jungle,' Kim Byung Man taught me so well and I came to realize the importance of living as a group.  I missed Kim Byung Man so much.  For this 'Law of the Jungle,' I will show you the sides to myself that I haven't shown in the currently airing segment."
He currently shows up on TV for the 'Laws of the Jungle with Friends' special currently airing, but it appears he will be making a reappearance in a future edition!  
credit allkpop

Son Ho Jun Reveals A 3-Set Of Humiliation

7rebgccjl5xe3zp1l9ju7uf7lmhem2ij.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Hot variety star, actor Son Ho Jun’s 3-set of humiliation is garnering attention. From tvN life variety program ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village,’ Son Ho Jun can be seen tending the fire, eating off the spatula, and waiting for Cha Seung Won’s next order.

Although Son Ho Jun came as a guest, Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin order him to do the dishes, tend the fire, cut the mussels, collect the fish traps, and mop, making him do all kinds of work. On this day, Son Ho Jun entered the show as a member and was greeted by Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin as the three start their island life.

In the released images, Son Ho Jun’s activities are becoming an issue. The first picture shows him with his trademark blank face, staring into the fire. Following, Son Ho Jun is seen eating the remaining rice off the giant rice scooper. Finally, the last photo has him standing beside Cha Seung Won, with a look of waiting for orders, bringing laughter.

Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ airs every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M)

‘WGM' Kim So Eun makes an explanation about her recent scandalKim So Eun made an explanation about her recent scandal.
February 14th broadcast of MBC 'We Got Married Season 4' showed Kim So Eun giving an explanation about her recent scandal to Song Jae Lim.Song Jae Lim said to Kim So Eun, "You were getting attacked so much," and Kim So Eun said, "I met Hong Jong Hyun for the first time during an event, and he treated me like his own younger sister. But, we have never in a romantic relationship. I swear."
Song Jae Lim replied, "You don't have to feel sorry to me. You don't have to feel guilty as well." During his interview with the production team, Song Jae Lim said, "I saw So Eun going through a lot of hard time, and she is the victim of the scandal. I feel very sorry for her." 
However, Song Jae Lim kept asking Kim So Eun about the scandal, saying, "You two must be very close with each other. Which part of him do you like the most? Do you like a car over a bike?" 
Meanwhile, Hong Jong Hyun also made an explanation about the scandal to Yoo Ra during this week's 'We Got Married' as well.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

'WGM' Kim So Eun talks about why she visited Son Ho Jun's place late at night
Kim So Eun talked about why she visited Son Ho Jun's place late at night.
February 14th broadcast of MBC 'We Got Married 4' showed Kim So Eun explaining about the recent scandal that she got involved into with Son Ho Jun to Song Jae Lim.
Regarding her relationship with Son Ho Jun, Kim So Eun said, "I met Son Ho Jun for the first time during an event, and we got close with each other very quick because he treated me like his own younger sister. But, we have never in a romantic relationship. I swear."Regarding why she went to Son Ho Jun's place late at night, she said, "Close friends gathered after Cho Jae Yoon's wedding ceremony, and the party place was Son Ho Jun's place. I went there first with Son Ho Jun, but people started running late, so I just went home." 
As Song Jae Lim showed concerns for her mother's health, Kim So Eun said, "My mom hurt her shoulder while hiking, and she also got a major injury on her knee as well. She received a surgery on her knee, and she needs to stay at the hospital for about a month. Many people came to visit her, but I could not call you because you were too busy."
Meanwhile, Song Jae Lim showed jealousy for Son Ho Jun during this week's 'We Got Married /Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

February 15, 2015

‘Three Meals a Day’ rewrote the history of viewer ratings… the highest ratings ever
Source: Innolife
‘Three Meals a Day’ rewrote the history of cable TV. On 14th according to the viewer rating research company Neilsen Korea, 
tvN ‘Three Meals a Day’ aired on 13th recorded the average viewer ratings 12.8%, and the highest viewer ratings 14.7%. This is 0.9% more than 11.9%, the average viewer ratings of ‘Reply 1994’ . ‘Three Meals a Dy’ recorded higher ratings than ‘Reply 1994’ syndrome. 
This day at the broadcast, Cha Seung-Won, Yoo Hae-Jin, and Son Ho-Joon made home-made fish cake and ketchup. Yoo Hae-Joon fished against bad weather, but they could not get anything, and decided to cook fishes and mussel that got already. Regardless of little ingredient, Cha Seung-Won cooked the fish cake and fish cake bar, making Na Young-Seok PD surprised. 
Meanwhile this day at the broadcast Son Ho-Joon came back to Manjae Island as the regular member. Also new friend of Sanchae, the cat Bul-Yi made war of nerves with Sanchae, for Son Ho-Joon.

Archived