Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

December 3, 2018

Yoo Yeon Seok And Son Ho Jun To Star In New Variety Show With Choi Ji Woo And Yang Se Jong As First Guests

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

Yoo Yeon Seok And Son Ho Jun To Star In New Variety Show With Choi Ji Woo And Yang Se Jong As First Guests

Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun will be bringing warmth to viewers with their own variety show!

On December 3, it was announced that tvN will be airing a new reality show titled “Coffee Friends.” The show will follow Yoo Yeon Sok and Son Ho Jun as they run a cafe located in a tangerine farm on Jeju Island, and they will donate all of their profit to a charitable cause.

The show is inspired by the duo’s “Coffee Friends” project, where they gave cups of coffee to citizens in exchange for donations. The goal was to show people that it isn’t difficult to start donating to those in need. Now, they will be taking the concept to another level as they sell coffee and brunch at a cafe.

Anticipation is rising as it has been revealed that producing director (PD) Na Young Suk will be a creative director for the show. He has worked with the two actors on popular variety shows like “Youth Over Flowers” and “Three Meals a Day.” The show will be directed by PD Park Hee Yeon, who has co-directed many shows with PD Na Young Suk as well as programs like “Teacher Baek” and “Street Food Fighter.”

Just like how Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun invited friends to help run their coffee truck for the “Coffee Friends” project, the show will also invite guests to work as part-time employees. The first guests on the show will be Choi Ji Woo and Yang Se Jong. Choi Ji Woo was invited by Son Ho Jun after getting to know each other on “Three Meals a Day,” and Yang Se Jong will be making his first-ever variety show appearance after being invited by Yoo Yeon Seok.

PD Park Hee Yeon said, “We have decided to launch this new variety show after being inspired by the donation project Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun led this year. The various happenings that take place in the cafe will move viewers and also bring laughter to them.”

Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun’s “Coffee Friends” is set to premiere on tvN in January 2019.

Source (1)

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, everyone! I'm a new fan of Son Ho Jun because of Terius Behind Me and Go Back Couple. I'm discovering more about him through articles and YouTube videos. He is a kind man, great actor and good role model. I also love his singing voice which I first heard in "Winter Love" with Rocobbery. I hope I get to know more about him through fellow fans. :)

Here's a latest YT video of him from YG Stage channel: OffStage with Son Ho Jun (YG Stage)

On 12/13/2018 at 2:55 AM, Yna Suello said:

Hello, everyone! I'm a new fan of Son Ho Jun because of Terius Behind Me and Go Back Couple. I'm discovering more about him through articles and YouTube videos. He is a kind man, great actor and good role model. I also love his singing voice which I first heard in "Winter Love" with Rocobbery. I hope I get to know more about him through fellow fans. :)

Here's a latest YT video of him from YG Stage channel: OffStage with Son Ho Jun (YG Stage)

@Yna Suello :sweatingbullets: sorry to not have given you a welcoming answer right away but my English level isn't good so I was waited for more ok time for me to write to someone in particular . ^_^ happy to meet you an other fan of son ho jun . I  really liked his recent roles, JinYongTae and BanDo are my favs chars of him but I have watched older dramas too, have you tried them maybe ?

Have you heard about his fanmeeting in Japan in February .. too far for me to go :bawling:

Spoiler

Isn't he too cute

%AB%BD%AB%F3%3F%AB%DB%AB%B8%AB%E5%AB%F3%

:wub:

20181217_064348.jpg?type=w420

so have to wait to see him on tv soon the coffee friends tvshow on tvn next month

Waiting too for his next drama news too "The Light in your eyes", hope jtbc will release some stills soon 

Thank you, littlerain! ^_^

I've been doing some research about SHJ and found I saw that he became really popular as Haitai in Reply 1994, so I will be checking that out. And also, Blow Breeze looks interesting too. I'm also thinking of watching Trot Lovers because he's also part of the cast there. He seems so be a favorite guest in variety shows and it's really exciting that he'd be having his own with his really close friend! I'm also looking forward to watching Dazzling. I have seen the notice about the fan meeting in Japan through his @sonhojun_official, but thank you for sharing the YouTube video clip. ^_^

If you're having difficulty expressing yourself in English, feel free to communicate through your own language. I'll just have it Google translated. Just like this: 고마워요. 나는 손호준의 팬으로 여기에서 기쁘다. :)

I don't have much news to share here since you all are better informed than I am about him, so I'll just share some of the gifs I made taken from Terius Behind Me and his Off Stage video from YG Stage. Enjoy! ^_^

"You mean, this is a tracking device?" ~Jin Yong Tae

original.gif

The cowardly has become the brave one. (Jin Yong Tae)
original.gif

He loves to cheer up his fans with his cuteness... ;)
original.gif

Be careful not to melt by his smile! :wub:
original.gif

>> more to come! <<

Here's a collage I made out of his Off-Stage video:

Stills from The Light in Your Eyes / Dazzling teaser.

I'm not sure if you guys have already seen this Instagram post or the particular video from which this is taken, but please take a look. It's a completely delightful sight! Hojun and Insun with Yerin and Gunwoo look like a family! I wish they would all work together in a drama in the future. ;)

@SonShinAe :D thanks you for nice answer and uploading all these news. Sorry again :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

it's not easy for me to write here in middle of Real Life stuffs tiredness, I can't find words properly :unsure: and forum one rule is to provide English translation if post in other language... 

Spoiler

I saw you wrote in K , are you learning or is it copy-paste 

me... :sweatingbullets: I  can read some K language but I'm not from there, I prefer precise in case misunderstanding.  sorry again if it wasn't the case ^_^

SonHoJun actornim looks so handsome in jtbc new drama reading script :wub:

1545203895.jpeg?type=w420

incredible his schedule it was just before Terius began airing :o...

I saw the ceremony post with Terius children cast , he's so sweet, I  miss actornim in fatherly role :lol: it's so heartwarming to see him in these scenes -_- 

even alone he has a magic effect on fans isn't it,  his smile :wub: thanks for the great gifs, you can post more if you're tempted and have time :lol:

about his past dramas Blow Breeze is nice because he's main cast but it's a long drama whereas in replay 1994 sometimes really felt like didn't see him enough (greedy fan remark :rolleyes:) but surely R1994 would be funnier , Trot lovers too, his char there is ... let say... funny :lol:

these days I just got access to  his movie Cercle of atonement but it's so dramatic story, I watched only the beginning for now :tears:

I watch his old shows extracts , it's better for my mood, so cute,

especially when he's singing :wub: even if he's a little  nervous :sweatingbullets:

what do you think

@littlerain, thank you for the appreciation. ;) The K words I wrote were Google-translated (I'm using Gboard, it has auto-translator), by the way. Thanks also for informing about the board rules. :)

It really is amazing how he is able to handle many projects, some even overlapping in terms of schedule. He even has one fan meeting in Japan early next year! I hope he gets enough rest. I also enjoy watching video clips of SHJ, especially when he is with Yunho (I Live Alone, ep. 237), and listening to his voice in "Winter Love" with Rocoberry. He sings really well.

This is where I first found myself becoming a fan of Son Ho Jun. :wub:

But he first caught my attention in Go Back Couple, even if it was only a trailer, broadcast here in our country. Then I began to appreciate how good an actor he is when I watched the K-drama. :)

I tried watching Circle of Atonement but I couldn't find one with English subtitles.

I appreciate it very much that you respond to my posts. I hope meet more fellow fans of Son Ho Jun. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight (1/4) on tvN ~ COFFEE FRIENDS soompi thread cuppa.gif

2019c_1.jpg

January 4, 2019

Son Ho-joon of ‘Coffee Friends’ recalls U-Know Yunho as amusing guest

Source: KpopHerald

It seems that U-Know Yunho will play a huge role in tvN’s new reality program “Coffee Friends.”

On Friday, actor Son Ho-jun, who is set to star in the program, talked about the TVXQ member’s upcoming appearance in the show during a press conference for the program held in Seoul on Friday. 

Starring Son and actor Yoo Yun-suk, “Coffee Friends” will feature the two actors running a pop-up, non-profit cafe on Jeju Island, located at a tangerine farm. As part of a charity project, all proceeds from the selling will be donated. 

Asked about the most impressive guest who has featured in the show, Son said, “It was U-Know Yunho. As we know, he is very passionate and competitive. And when he attended a giveaway event in the program, he just became himself.”

“Yunho’s episode earned the most donations, and he keeps calling us to get updated with the record. It will be amusing to watch him in the show,” he added.

Having risen as an icon for passion for his positive personality and energy, Yunho recently wrapped up his fan meeting in Seoul that celebrated TVXQ’s 15th anniversary. 

“Coffee Friends” is set to premiere later on the day at 9:10 p.m. 

By Hong Dam-young (lotus@heraldcorp.com)

• 4 weeks later...

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life (Extract)

by L. Kim

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life

Friendships blossom in work places, and that’s exactly what happened for these actors and idols who appeared in movies and dramas together. Take a look and see if your favorite celebrity friends are on this list!

•••

11. Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro & Son Ho Jun

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-Baro-Son-Ho-Jun-1-1.jpg

Of course, when you talk about celebrity friendships, you can’t leave out Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro, and Son Ho Jun! The three of them have been friends since filming “Reply 1994” back in 2013. They went to Laos together for “Youth Over Flowers” where they obtained meaningful friendship bracelets. Currently, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun are participating in tvN’s “Coffee Friends,” and Baro is set to make a guest appearance soon.

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-Baro-Son-Ho-Jun.jpg

•••

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1292959wpp/drama-film-co-stars-became-close-friends-real-life

<The Last Homework> a film currently on the works, where Son Ho Jun will be participating

Hopefully there will be more updates soon! Here's a still of the ritual asking for blessing on the movie being produced. Photo uploaded by the movie's music director.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Current Drama: The Light in Your Eyes]
  • 3 weeks later...
Why didn't they add "Coffee Friends" as his currently airing show together with "The Light In Your Eyes". :blink::( 

Last episode of CF airing tonight! :bawling:  The show is so good (editing and directing) and surprisingly entertaining for me.  I sure hope there is a season 2.  I would like to see more of Son Ho Jun being himself and his interactions with his friends.  Not being biased here, but he has a lot of funny moments or lines said on the show.  

I'm excited to see the other special moments from the show especially the "bromance"  :joy:

SHARING SOME CUTE FANARTS:

Archived