Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

August 6, 2016

Will There Be Guest Appearances On The New “Three Meals A Day?”

Source: Soompi by notclaira 

Will There Be Guest Appearances On The New “Three Meals A Day?”

Na Young Suk, the producing director (PD) of “Three Meals a Day,” recently told viewers not to expect guest appearances any time soon.

The show started in 2014 and has received love for its unique content, where the members have to prepare directly all three meals of their day. Various guests have appeared on the show throughout its two seasons, such as Choi Ji Woo, Lee Seung Gi, and Choo Sung Hoon.

However, this season is not planning to have very many guests. “We want to focus on the core members [Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Nam Joo Hyuk],” Na Young Suk said. “The chemistry between them is perfect. If a guest were to come, there would have to be a space for them to fill. Right now, there is no space.”

On the show, Yoo Hae Jin and Cha Seung Won have a playful “spouse” relationship, while Son Ho Jun and Nam Joo Hyuk are close like brothers. “It feels more like a family after Nam Joo Hyuk joined,” the PD admitted. “He got a lot of affection from Son Ho Jun. There’s a big age difference between him and the others and they can’t help but feel it. But because of this, all the relationships have somehow become warmer.”

“Please watch over our growth in the new season. We will grow as big as dinosaurs,” he added, laughing.

Are you disappointed with the lack of guests?

Source (1)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His new drama Blow Breeze brought me here! I think he's an amazing young actor & deserves to be recognized more! he's awesome in this drama BB and no wonder he won an award for his performance! I think he could pass as a young Jang dong gun ??? super cute/handsome! thank u @czakhareina for starting this thread, i hope u won't mind me posting something about him?

fullsizephoto607549.jpgfullsizephoto607545.jpgfullsizephoto607548.jpg

@rubie am a new fan of Son ho joon since watching his new drama Blow Breeze, can u pls tell me where to watch Three Meals? am wondering too what a busy time for him to be doing both? he's amazing just luv him in BB drama! thx for sharing articles/photos about him! i'm surely following him from now on! :)

photo801725.jpg

He won an award for his performance in new drama Blow Breeze (source: hancinema)

@@hibiscus23 Hi, glad to see you here and posting SHJ updates! About watching Three Meals a Day (TMAD) online, that's a bit tricky actually. because any upload on YT or Dailymotion etc, it'll be taken down straightaway. tvN channel on Youtube might have some snippets, not full episodes. It's doubly hard to find TMAD episodes (that featured SHJ and gang) as no one had subbed them. Unlike the recently concluded TMAD Fishing Village Deukryang, some fans have worked together providing the English subs, so they have re-uploaded the episodes for others to watch.

Spoiler

I used to dl from DM before (it has to be done quickly) right after the airing before the episodes were taken down. After that less and less people shared on DM/YT, I had a friend helped to dl from Torrent but the files were huge that it took longer to dl.

I'm sorry that this isn't much help at all, you might find the episodes somewhere if you have the time to look around. Anyway, if you like to read about SHJ, have you tried The cat that watches TV ? It has recaps from TMAD and other SHJ related news as well. :)

@rubie hi hi n thx again for the insight, much appreciated! LOL yeah i'm fascinated with Son ho joon since watching his new drama N can't wait to find more about him! i'm currently watching his eng subbed interview on YT N maybe i can share it here N if it's a dup on this thread i hope it can still be helpful as i hvnt really sift through his thread today :) i'll check on those sites you mentioned! many thx again rubie N see you on soompi later! (mind u i hvnt been on soompi for months now so i kinda forgot how to do the 'source' option in posting but i'll look for my notes later LOL here's his yt interview:

sourcehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c5RROGE3PMsource

Hope this is not a duplicate but i thought of posting it here in case:

Son Ho Joon

Spoiler

Actor Son Ho Joon talked about his love for his family, and at the same time, hinted that he wanted his own family soon.

The actor, who is now a well sought-after commodity in the variety world, has the descriptors “pushover” and “nice guy” follow him everywhere he goes. His easygoing personality is a breath of fresh air in such a competitive and cutthroat environment. About this, he said with a laugh, “For me, losing is just easier. By nature, I’m not the type to fight or compete for something. People around me say that I’m too considerate to the point of illness, but I couldn’t change my personality. They say it’s important to cut people off in variety, but even if I think of something to say, I think, ‘The person who’s the boss here should do this,” and I back off. Then it’s a ruckus with people saying I don’t talk enough. I do get some harsh words said to me but I think it’s important to do things in my own style. But acting is of course something I won’t give up for someone. Although my goal is to percolate through with everyone, not to push someone down.”

Another thing that Son Ho Joon won’t give up are his personal relationships. He visits his busy friends’ parents in their stead, and to always help out his friends is a philosophy that he wants to keep forever. He also has a particular love for his family.

Choosing his father as his role model instead of popular actors or stars, he says, “The first thing my father did after he retired from his job as a soldier was to get a Korean, Japanese, and Western cooking certificate. Being so immature, I asked him, ‘Are you planning on opening a restaurant? Why are you learning to cook?’ And he said, ‘Your mom cooked for you your whole life, and now I want to be the one to cook.’ As a man, I want to be like him. Before being a good actor, I think being a good man is more important. To my future wife and children, I’d like to be a good husband and father like my own father is.”

i've seen this drama full sun a few yrs ago but at that time i never knew who son ho joon was till lately when i watched blow breeze N thought where did i see this actor before? then looking in here now i know it was in full sun, i hv to see that again :) LOL i'm really impressed with SHJ that i'm bz searching for anything that i can get my eyes or hands on! thx again for this thread! it just doesn't seem to be active anymore???

Archived