[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Saw preview pics, looks like KJH got paired with Dongguya! Am happy for this pairing, who better for Dongguya to learn tricks from but Junho hyung? Also excited to see JJY and KJM as a team. More shooting hearts galore!

• Like 8

13 hours ago, montanari said:

Thanks for the pics @alex gil. Never seen the one with CTH and KJHyuk. I only saw the ones with KJH and KJM before.

you're welcome :D

13 hours ago, mj25 said:

t'll be super hilarious to see their expression if they become the candidate for the Best Couple Award

i am crossing my fingers now :w00t:, it will be pleasantly hilarious!

11 hours ago, salz said:

oh i never see/heard the radion broadcast of JJY especially the one with his hyung :( must be hard to find now

@salz some of it maybe still buried deep on dailymotion or youtube :sweatingbullets:, his broadcast usually fun and upbeat compare to other radios on midnight time slot, even YooPD tune in too. Joonyoung basically dragging everyone along :w00t:

YooPD was so sweet during the Phone call, 1n2d-fanblog already translated their convo. When Yoo PD called Joonyoung rascal and Joonyoung scolded YooPD because of honorifics tinggy i just lost it hahahah:lol:

• JJY: Hello Yoo pd~
  • Yoo: Err… Joon Young ah~
  • JJY: This is JJY SSTP broadcast! Please use honorifics, we’re not out of working hours now!
  • Yoo: Hello Jung Joon Young sshi
  • JJY: PD nim, I watched the broadcast just now (KBS Gayo Daejun which yoo pd made an appearance in), it’s awesome!
  • Yoo: Thank you~
  • JJY: Why did you make an appearance there?
  • Yoo: I’m part of the staff so I don’t have a choice~ Because I get monthly salary from the company as well, I have to go wherever the senior management asked me to~
  • (Yoo PD self introduction)
  • JJY: kkk PD nim, isn’t this a bit too mushy?
  • Yoo: I’m not really familiar with radio, it’s my first time experiencing this, just like the others
  • JJY: We will see each other tomorrow right? At the annual meeting?
  • Yoo: After the gayo daejun today, we only have the rest of the time in the night to edit the broadcast. ( not really sure of this part). Recently the company is pulling all-nighters. 
  • JJY: I will go there~
  • Yoo: Please come and participate!
  • JJY: Have you listened to SSTP before?
  • Yoo: Actually I was curious about it so I listened once before. We usually edit broadcasts and have meetings at this timing so I could only catch the Rock playlist special. 
  • JJY: Then that’s on our old schedule… Then what have you been doing these days at this hour?
  • Yoo: 12-2am? Mostly I’m in the office~ Tue, Wed and Thu is set aside for editing of broadcasts. I’ll mostly be at the editing studio or conference rooms. On weekends after the broadcast of 2D1N and gag concert, I’ll watch some of the other programs 
  • JJY: Do you not have any rest days?
  • Yoo: Yes, I only rest once every 2 weeks
  • JJY: Didn’t know your work is so tough (hehehe laughter from JJY)
  • Yoo: Our entertainers who are outside withstanding the cold have it tougher than us
  • JY: Do you have anything to say to me?
  • Yoo: Time really flies, it’s the end of the year already~ When I first met you on early winter season last year, I thought what does this kid actually do? It’s just my first impression~ Thank you for not being a normal person and because you are not a normal person you’ve easily made some mistakes. But JJY sshi is really gentle, knows how to take care of his hyungs and is really well-mannered. I think it’s really interesting to watch, and I’m really thankful. I hope that you’ll stay like that in the near future, I don’t ask for more.
  • JJY: Ah thank you~ Ah PD nim we should hang up soon, this is getting too mushy~
  • Yoo: Ah! And also…
  • JJY: Yes?
  • Yoo: When you guys play hidden camera on me, please at least inform me beforehand once out of thrice, I don’t want to have an image which seems like I always lose to you guys!
  • JJY: Me? Aren’t you winning a lot recently?
  • Yoo: Don’t you always trick me? Rascal! Can I say rascal here?
  • JJY: I’m sorry
  • Yoo: This shall be it~
  • JJY: Please listen to our radio from time to time!
  • Yoo: I’ll make sure to listen when I’m driving
  • JJY: See u tomorow~
  • Like 18

^^ Oh Seulgi already back to Korea? But she didn't join 1N2D staffs and got another program instead.

The members attended 1N2D FD's wedding today. KJH was the MC and JJY sang wedding song for them. KJH didn't do crazy antique today like he did few months ago during another's staff wedding lol.

• Like 9

huwaaaa thanks for the update preview pictures for today episode.....the first bunch of picture the main lead is KJM and JJY...hahahaha..the focus really to this couple..hahahahaha..and the second bunch of pictures they play a game with the kids....looks so fun and interesting...hahahahahahaha.....

Spoiler

the opening

HJ0HzuF.jpg?1

cr: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14639119531117171019

just found out that YSY concept is leonardo di caprio in titanic...lololololololol....and realize ah that similar..why i cant found his concept when saw his picture back then...hahahahaha

Spoiler

i think they play popularity ranks with the kids..the girls being asked to rank the members from most favorite until the least one and a girl choose cha tae hyun as her 5th...and cth said you are watching descendants of the sun???i am song joongki best friend...brag CTH...lololololol..and kim junho bring the song jun geun name (the one from gag concert) to brag...hahahahaha...(useless i think....cth brag about SJK, i think would works...lol)

20160522_1463912161_28976700_1.jpg

cr:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=896219

Spoiler

game with the kids

167183_168606_2729.jpg

http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=167183

lunch with the kids.....enjoying the time with the kids....

201605221940771820_57418d598b257.jpg

cr:http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110420716

Spoiler

the silly KJH...the kids said oppa to YSY and junho said he is 31 y.o why you called him oppa????call me oppa too....i think the girls said (from other article) to junho that ahjussi isnt my oppa....hahahahahaha....and the caption from this picture: junho said my age is 2 years old but the front number is 4...lololololololol...

201605221904396710_1.jpg

cr : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201605221904396710

Spoiler

sorry if its mistranslation....i just translate what i understand with my not-so-good korean...so i am sorry....it become my habit now looking for the ilbak article in sunday..at airing time...hahahahaha....and today i sharing it here....and in the end for better translation lets see the engsub tomorrow...fyuh.....

• Like 10

Today's episode is pretty funny :P it seems like KJM & JJY's loveline is going stronger in the next episode lol :P It seems likeYSY slowly getting to his unique character and it seems like he is getting more similar to Yaps Hyung when he is teamed up with him :D Can't wait to see next week episode :wub: 

Anyway, the full congratulation song + short video from the 1N2D FD's wedding can be found on this blog :D 

http://blog.naver.com/maisondeb/220716167647

Title of the song is 사랑 two (Love Two) 

It seems like KJM, Defconn and Yoo PD also attended the FD's wedding aside from JJY and KJH :D 

• Like 9

im watching raw because too impatient for sub :confounded:

Spoiler

as expected fake cruising lol and just a ferry :P 

hehe sure the staff having fun with the KJMxJJY love line they keep try to make these two happen...

though hope they not taking it too far don't wanna maknae and KJM get awkward lol and for sure KJM gonna be scared he not gonna get gf because of this :P blame his heart beating for JJY only

probably the thirst of shipping since Gutaeng&Seulgi ship end long ago so once the opportunity come with KJM heartbeat they going full blast with the new ship lmao

poor Dong Gu since no one want to be pair with him after his black hole incident :D 

im actually glad he get paired with Junho because even if Dong Gu a nice boy with positive attitude but he sure giving the Yaps jr vibe in the making pretty early since 1st trip already

but if sly Yap senior is a devil the sly Yaps jr is more the angelic version but both is definitely yaps...

well Junho sure is good at bringing the best/worse out of people

since Jongmin is taken from Yaps by JJY im glad he have new guy to deal with especially he is the one being most awkward & bullying him last week so let see how they gonna become in future im curious to see :P 

it sweet of Junho to keep his promise with the Sistar sign :D

those bluetooth moment with JH&Donggu is funny lol

though tbh Donggu still being awkward..i hope there come time for him to just relax,chill and join them in evening nap after he no longer following his automatic marines lifestyle schedule :P 

haha his never give up bracelet is that a spell for him not to give up in the show?

wow seem KJMxJJY ship gonna be even heat up next week preview :dizzy: and does KJM yell saranghamnida????:flushed:

hahaha maybe he stop caring about the awkwardness and just play along with the teasing :P 

Edited by salz
  • Like 10

vtXGvlH.png

2) RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS + 1N2D) 

13.1% 160522     (-1.5%)

LAST WEEK 

14.6% 160515

----------------------------------------

1) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASKED SINGER + REAL MEN) (+ 0.4%

14.9% 160522 

LAST WEEK 

14.5 % 160515

----------------------------

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY 

-----------------------------------

2ND SLOT 

------------------------

Z0GMPfw.png

1) KBS 1N2D S3 E124 (-2.2% )

16.3%  

LAST WEEK 

18.5% 

------------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN (+  0.5% )

12.2 % 160522

(PARK CHANHO BASEBALL PLAYER) ON REAL MEN 

LAST WEEK 

117.% 

3) SBS RM (-2.3%)

6.8% 160522 

LAST WEEK 

9.1% 160515 

-------------------------------------------

1ST SLOT 

--------------------------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER - ( + 0.3% )

15.6% 160522 

LAST WEEK 

15.3% 160515 

------------------------------------------------------------

3If3sGp.png

2) KBS TROS  ( -1.2%)

11.3%  160522

LAST WEEK 

12.5% 160515 

-------------------------------------

3) SBS  Fantastic Duo (-1.1%)

4.7%

LAST WEEK 

5.8% 

----------------------------------

• Like 12

Spoiler

------------------------

there can see jongmin & his stylist and manager junho ... i think after this wedding they go jongmin manager wedding 

CjEsRgyUgAAjny5.jpgCjEsSdnUYAAuLY5.jpgCjEsRofVEAA63wM.jpg

every season if they go school with little student far away from big city these they excited see gift . same with kid on this epi.. 

they continue go school with few a student 

• Like 10

9RDxk71.jpg

Kw08i4d.jpg

hhpU5RW.jpg

Spoiler

5gCljxS.jpg

Spoiler

PnVoJ7x.jpg

LAST SEASON  they go marudo only have 2 student .. same they need go middle school a another place/ big island 

MCxXU9Ag.jpgi2sADD3.jpgAMcd4EN.jpgsKF3EST.jpgFXpI7xG.jpg

Edited by Tinkiebell
  • Like 12

Netz comments about yesterday episode :D

Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Organic elementary students x 1N members, together it's a 'pure variety'

1. [+3,939, -43] Kim Junho: We will build a resort here ~ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,830, -37] The kids are so cute ㅎㅎㅎ Made me smile while I watch ㅎㅎㅎSo heartwarming for Kim Junho to send the signed CD in the end

3. [+2,746, -61] Now, every episode is legendary ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,351, -50] Destroyer of young minds ㅋㅋㅋ Donggu infection ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,174, -55] The kids and the members had really good chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The atmosphere is a lot more alive now with 6 members~ I like it!!

6. [+662, -10] Kim Junho's school takeover and resort adlibs are awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+618, -6] I like everything although it was too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDividing the specials over the span of 3 weeks drags it up a bit, please stick to 2 weeks

8. [+587, -7] I hope 1N2D lasts for a long time but I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that today's episode felt too short ㅜㅜ Also, please keep it at 2 weeks, the 3 weeks are fun too but it can get boring at times

9. [+501, -2] Honestly, kids from Seoul won't be too fond of the gifts that the production have prepared but it's so pretty seeing the kids liking the gifts that aren't even electronic devices but just snack sets

10. [+473, -11] Such genuineness that you won't see in kids these days... I hope they all grow up kindly

Spoiler

Newsen - Nate: '1N2D', Yoon Shi Yoon, cruise trip "Wore a similar outfit to Di Caprio" 

1. [+389, -12] I started watching 1N2D again because of you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a fun character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -10] He has a good personality

3. [+283, -7] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -2] Before, it was either watch 1N2D or not but now I started watching regularly because of Donggu ㅋㅋㅋ He's so bubbly ㅋㅋㅋ His handsomeness peeked out now with proper styling

5. [+32, -1] How can his smile be as bright as a kid

6. [+25, -1] Woah super cute ㅠㅠ 1N2D is really fun lately. I wanna see Yoon Shi Yoon in lots of dramas and movies in the future

7. [+24, -1] I became a viewer after Yoon Shi Yoon joined ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's fun

Source http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/1n2d-infinity-challenge-mask-singer_97.html?m=1

• Like 11

@kjmcth thanks for sharing the ratings.....though a bit decrease but still over than 15%... fighting ilbak!!!!good job!!!!!

already watch the raw.....lol at jejudo couple...the official name of JJY and KJM couple...hahahahaha...michael-douglas couple and leonardo-di caprio couple makes me laugh too...lolololololol...i think leonardo-di caprio couple also can be bluetooth couple..hahhahahaha....so now still waiting the srt sub in subscene....

keep laughing when watch the preview...another jejudo couple episode...that full of blossom love....(JJY expression is just so priceless every time he get tease with KJM...cant wait to see it next week)....narang manallae????saranghamnida...and the song in bgm is seechkies couple...oh love....wae ijesseoyaaaa...hahahahahahahaha...so match with the story...lololololol

Spoiler

201605221940771820_57418d598b257_99_2016

201605221940771820_57418d5acf44d_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-22%2Bat%2B11.40.

Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Organic elementary students x 1N members, together it's a 'pure variety'

1. [+3,939, -43] Kim Junho: We will build a resort here ~ㅋㅋ (Kim junho always hilarious in every episode.....the child ask for middle school but he want to build resort instead...hahahahahahaha..and seriously when watch the raw, i always curious the most to what kim junho talking because everything that out from his mouth is so funny...and i am looking forward to the engsub one...he)

2. [+2,830, -37] The kids are so cute ㅎㅎㅎ Made me smile while I watch ㅎㅎㅎSo heartwarming for Kim Junho to send the signed CD in the end (yeah they are,,,,,the ssangdung or twins also looks cute...yoojung also funny...i keep smiling too because of them)

3. [+2,746, -61] Now, every episode is legendary ㅋㅋ(AGREEEEEE.....why you just notice it?????)

4. [+2,351, -50] Destroyer of young minds ㅋㅋㅋ Donggu infection ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,174, -55] The kids and the members had really good chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The atmosphere is a lot more alive now with 6 members~ I like it!! ( i like it toooooo......more alive and looks more balance too...and now they can play as group 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 vs 2....been missed it so much)

6. [+662, -10] Kim Junho's school takeover and resort adlibs are awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+618, -6] I like everything although it was too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDividing the specials over the span of 3 weeks drags it up a bit, please stick to 2 weeks (kinda agree with this comment.....i still prefer the span of 2 weeks than 3 weeks....the cruise trip will have 3 weeks too....missed the 2 weeks span suddenly...but yeah cant help....it will looks like draggy in some parts and some people feel it (i dont feel it btw), though i am not complain because of this draggy and boring...this show never give me the bored feeling since i started to watch this show and never feel draggy too (the draaggy drama is the one that boring btw)..i dunno the reason why they still keep 3 weeks span is because they get many interesting footage while filming or because the airing time that really really really too short compare to before...i missed watching 100 minutes of ilbak episode..but now it just like as short as a drama, even some drama have airing time longer than ilbak...okay no matter what now i am just thankful to what i get...they havent filming again right after this cruise trip special?????been almost 1 month..so yeah no wonder this trip will be another 3 weeks span...the members must be busy too with their own schedule...fighting!!!!! ilbak fighting!!!!! )

8. [+587, -7] I hope 1N2D lasts for a long time but I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that today's episode felt too short ㅜㅜ Also, please keep it at 2 weeks, the 3 weeks are fun too but it can get boring at times

9. [+501, -2] Honestly, kids from Seoul won't be too fond of the gifts that the production have prepared but it's so pretty seeing the kids liking the gifts that aren't even electronic devices but just snack sets (yeah its so pretty when seeing the kids said thank you and its so sweet to when they said good bye and lets meet again in future shyly....ah so cuteee.....)

10. [+473, -11] Such genuineness that you won't see in kids these days... I hope they all grow up kindly

Spoiler

201605221829196710_1.jpg

Newsen - Nate: '1N2D', Yoon Shi Yoon, cruise trip "Wore a similar outfit to Di Caprio" 

1. [+389, -12] I started watching 1N2D again because of you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a fun character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(dongdicaprio....hahahahahahahaha...he still have his marine life that must be soooooo hard, difficult and sooooooo discipline...cant wait the time when he left out his military bubble and be more comfortable "human" life donggu....its worth to wait....)

2. [+332, -10] He has a good personality

3. [+283, -7] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -2] Before, it was either watch 1N2D or not but now I started watching regularly because of Donggu ㅋㅋㅋ He's so bubbly ㅋㅋㅋ His handsomeness peeked out now with proper styling

5. [+32, -1] How can his smile be as bright as a kid

6. [+25, -1] Woah super cute ㅠㅠ 1N2D is really fun lately. I wanna see Yoon Shi Yoon in lots of dramas and movies in the future

7. [+24, -1] I became a viewer after Yoon Shi Yoon joined ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's fun
(Glad they gained viewers because of him.....though ilbak already have many viewers too)

cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/1n2d-infinity-challenge-mask-singer_97.html

21 hours ago, kjmcth said:

seulgi  

she back to korea  & she work  for  slam dunk now?? 

seriously when read your post for the first time i dunno who seulgi is and i thought, i dont ever know about her but then i remember ah that seulgi....the one with gutaeng hyung...hahahahahaha.....how can i forget about it...

• Like 11

Yoon Si Yoon is manly in white for ‘InStyle’ and talks '1N2D’

tumblr_inline_o7cobuw1zl1qhcop3_500.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon can be seen in ’InStyle’s upcoming issue!

In the interview portion, he talked a bit about joining ’1N2D’ and stating on a recent broadcast as he slept with Jung Joon Young that the public’s judgment was his biggest fear.  He said, “I behave the way I truly can without taking into consideration the camera; what I hear as a result, whether it is a compliment or a rebuke, I will accept.  For sure, my lacking image will show, not only my positive image, and I think that is also a part of me.”

He said that his goal was to show his true image in both ‘1N2D’ and ’Witch Exemplar.’ Regarding why he chose to be in '1N2D,’ Yoon Si Yoon chose the energy, stating that there could be an 'aesthetics of discord’ by involving himself in the members who work well together already.  “I do worry that I might stand out alone or look like I’m trying to stand out, but that’s my honest personality,” Yoon Si Yoon said.  “I really am overflowing with energy outside [of the show], and I do not dislike sleeping outside.”  However, when he’s home, he recharges himself like a battery, not doing anything but rest.

He also talks about 'Witch Exemplar’ in the June issue of 'InStyle,’ so grab yourself a copy!

Source: ALLKPOP

http://1n2d-fanblog.com/post/144531970155/yoon-si-yoon-is-manly-in-white-for-instyle-and

• Like 9

lmao so JJY is cosplaying as Sanji OP no wonder it look familiar as expected from otaku defconn he guess it right away :P 

hahaha so it the staff who suggest the island ep just because they wanna left behind on the land playing with the members credit card lol but sadly this show is cruel to everyone they can't get what they want :D 

• Like 10

The latest episode was fun and great interactions with the kids. Was the epsiode getting shorter? Why do i feel that time passes too fast before i realised that i'd finished the episide and i need to wait for another week for a new episode.. :)

• Like 7