[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@montanari I really hope none of the thing about him quitting is true. I do wish for him to rest well but not permanently quitting his shows. Many are asking his agency to sue all the reporters that misreported him and damaging his image for defamation (that's what the K-Netz been wanting too). I'm hoping he can come back as soon as possible :wub: 

Edit: Some news mentioned that it seems like the 1N2D homepage is filled with the K-Netz request for him to return to the show. If only he can appear on DMC Festival too :tears: And congrats to him for having his Daegu concert sold out :D Also, The LOTJ mentioned that they will discuss again regarding re-editing back his appearance 

JJY's Agency Official Statement (Summary from what I understand):

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002996066&gid=999339&cid=1047207&lfrom=twitter

"The word 'Secret Filming/Camera', it is not a fact and not on the investigation process" 

We bring you the conclusion that the police has notified us that JJY has been cleared of all charges. The word "Hidden Camera/Secret Filming" that was mentioned on several news are not true. During the investigation, nothing is related to Hidden Camera and never been. Therefore, we respectfully ask the media to correct the word used and not to make any false allegations. Additionally, future activities has not yet been decided and still currently under discussion. We once again would like to deeply apologised for all the inconvenience caused. 

The police also reported that the result from JJY's phone examination has shown that there are no photos or videos related to any filming of any sexual activities nor showing any of the accuser's private body parts. 

In the end, he is a victim of Witch Hunt by the journalist and now the one who hurt the most are JJY and his family :tears: I'm truly glad that this can has been resolved. 

• Like 11

Finally a real statement from JJY's agency. I already expected they would say something like that and media once again just spew something without checking first. The result just came out and they need to talk about it with JJY first. One thing for sure is his band's concert on October 22 is not cancelled or postponed, so maybe that will be his first step to come back to entertainment world.

The fact that trashy journalists ruined JJY's image over this so called sex video that didn't even exist in the first place. Ugh I hate them so much and it also made me dislike JJY's ex-gf even more. What the hell was she thinking? Reported JJY over prank video just because she was mad at him and JJY still forgive her. JJY was the one who had to do public apology over something he never do and got treated like he's the biggest sinner on earth. I hope JJY sue all those trashy journalists who spread lies about him and those who still use false allegation after he's acquitted.

It's better to give him some more times to clear his mind and regain his confidence. I hope this problem don't leave too much scar on him that affect and change his personality. Jung Joon Young, fighting!!!!

CuDb0LyUIAAer3j.jpg

• Like 13

Whoaaaahh~~~~~~! This is how am I feeling right now~! >>> OMG by JJY Band~! To all who trusted and believed him till now, kamsahamnidang~~~!

Life is crazy so I feel just fine
Wherever my heart goes, make things happen
Wherever my feet go
Down unbelievable
My friends go with my running personality
Oh my god
Wherever my heart goes
Now Unbelievable
Oh Oh Oh
Down Unbelievable
Oh Oh Oh
Now Unbelievable

• Like 6

Jung Joon Young Is Acquitted For Recent Case After Police Investigation

Jung Joon Young Is Acquitted For Recent Case After Police Investigation

On October 6, the Seoul Eastern Prosecutors Office released the news thatJung Joon Young was acquitted after the police investigated his recent case.

Considering that it can’t be said that the filming was without consent, and that the police could not prove that Jung Joon Young filmed a part of her body that would make her feel sexually violated, thus he was acquitted.

Jung Joon Young recently stepped down from multiple variety shows since the news of his recent case. While some shows have mentioned the possibilities of reconsidering him after the police investigations concluded, there have been no official updates on the singer’s activities.

http://news.nate.com/view/20161006n17818?mid=n1008

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/05/jung-joon-young-acquitted-for-recent-case-after-police-investation/

• Like 13

Guest pink_dolphins

That is great news! I predict JJY will be back on their 3rd year anniversary of 1n2d.s3 this coming December :):blink::P:w00t::vicx:.... B)..... soon it will be 6 members again.

http://naver.me/G7QVppqH

this article calls JJY scandal as 13 days of nightmare. And my reaction was it's only been 13 days????!!! Bc it felt like years to me! So many stuff happened in these 13 days. It started with false sexual harrasement accusation, sex tape from a hidden camera bs, golden phone, JJY heartbreaking presscon, reinvestigation, JJY took a break from his shows, LOTJ to edit him out, and finally on the 13th day he is acquited, proven to be innocent and LOTJ considers to take back their decision. As his fan, these 13 days really drained my energy, both physically and mentally. I was only an outsider to this whole mess and i felt this tired, I can't imagine how he felt. I read a post above that his upcoming concert with his band is sold out. I wish this could make him feel better and help him to recharge his energy. I hope he could come back soon to 1N2D and be our "adorable" maknae again!!!

and according to this twitter account, the media decided to take back their word choice of "self-reflection" for JJY's break from showbiz. So apparently, according to this twitter user, JJY never asked for a self-reflection period, but he asked to take a break. The media outlets decided to go ahead of themselves and released articles about him taking self-reflection period.

i think this is really important point bc u only take a self-reflection period if u have done something wrong and wanted to reflect on it. However, if u did nothing wrong and had nothing to reflect about, it's straight a vacation leave. By saying it as a self-reflection period, the media already labeled JJY as guilty. So, the media must take that back bc JJY is already proved innocent. 

On a positive note, i felt this scandal reminded me why I chose to be his fan. He really is cool. At the peak of this whole mess, he came out and hold a press conference to cooly say "what the reports say is wrong" and then tells the truth straight out of his own mouth. And he also basically said "i am innocent and i will cooperate with the police to prove to y'all that what i said here is the truth." When haters dragged him down with the golden phone issue, he cooly submitted his phone. I really like his "on your face" attitude playing out in this scandal and all of his responds are consistent to his character shown on TV. It made feel that he is real, what he has showed us this couple of years about his life was never fake and I really appreciate that. I stanned idols before and after couple of years, i can conclude they're all such a good actors lol 

anyway sorry to post such a long post again. I just feel really happy (⌒▽⌒)

• Like 14

I am holding back my tears at this very moment because I am in the office after reading JJY's acquittal of the allegations that he did not do in the first place.  I am in cloud nine! :wub::blush::D

JJY our most lovable maknae, please resume filming with your hyungs soon! I cannot wait to see him even just in TV. :heart:

• Like 6

Now after JJY is acquitted and for the second time at that, media tried to fix the words they used for him? Lol. What a joke. Just say that they're afraid JJY will sue them. After this is over, now we have to wait again to know if he will come back to 1n2d and when. :unsure:

@yuzupooh I feel you. I think all JJY's fans felt the same. It was such an exhausting weeks for us since the moment media spread their first false report. I can't imagine how he feels as the person who had to face this problem. :(  I believe him since day 1 and I knew what he shows to us on camera is the real him. He's always honest about everything and now it's proven once again how he is such a better person than majority of people who judge him behind the screen. The way he handled this problem showed how mature he is as a person. I read many of his interviews and even though he jokes around most of the time, he actually said many things that have deep meaning like how he doesn't care what people think and say about him as long as he knows his true self so he won't lose his own identity.

You know what I think? I want JJY to turn all of his anger, frustration, sadness, everything he felt, into songs. Musician like him usually get so much inspiration when they're in a bad situation. I want him to diss everyone, media, society, who treated him wrong. We've seen how JJY went against seniority/power bullying culture in Korea during the reporter special episode and showed it with his parody news. During one of his V broadcast, he showed his tattoos to the camera and his manager gave him sign from the back to not do it. Then he was like " I can't show my tattoos? Koreans are so stingy. I can't say this. I can't do that.". He has such a liberated mind. He already took a jab at judgemental society he lives in with his song, Mistake. So he definitely have no problem with criticizing something through his music and dark lyrics is his specialty. Not to mention his genre is rock so it fit. Show them that rock never dies. :glasses:

14515666_198801303884278_661732388323616

• Like 8

@yuzupooh I'm really hoping that all the media whether from Korea or International could change the use of their words, especially "Hidden Camera". JJY's agency already clarify and respectfully ask the media to change but some media still mention either "Hidden Camera" or "Secretly Filming" :angry: Like seriously, they have made the guy suffer for 13 days and now they still want to make any kind of news out of him. All the parties involved including JJY, his ex gf and the police already said that JJY is innocent, what do they want to blamed him for. 

I didn't belive the media from the beginning since it seems shady and the news appears out of nowhere. It was very sad and annoying to see many news reported the case wrongly by using the wrong words used on their articles and therefore, leading to many misunderstanding from the readers. In my opinion, if he is guilty, he will not do the Press Conference himself instead of his agency. It proved strongly that he is confident and he wanted to show to other people that what he mentioned are only the truths (and this was finally proven today, in the eyes of the public that he indeed did not lie and explain the case sincerely). I can image how hard for him to stand alone on the stage in front of many malicious reporters and to go through all of these 13 days nightmare. Even for us fans, these past days has been very hard for us to continuing reading many false accusation of him and finally, the day he is proven innocent is here and it really shows what kind of media play that the reporters had done. I really hope his image will be recovered as soon as possible so that he won't suffer anymore continue and continue on making great music for all of us :wub:

• Like 8

Wooww!!!:flushed::dizzy: Finally JJY found innocent and his name's is cleared now:w00t: . Thank goodness.

I salute to JJY , JJY fan's and 1n2d fan's for getting through this situation.

.67006598.jpg.

After I read the news , my shoulder become lighter  and happy about it .

Right now I'm hearing Sunset by Drug Restaurant to celebrate this great news.

• Like 5

Did you guys see clips of that Daiz event with Dongguya and his hyungs Kim Jongmin and Kim Junho? I thought that was very sweet of them to do this together and out of the hyungs I think he really got close quickly with these two. I agree with what someone said earlier that off-cam she thinks these guys are already comfortable but on-screen chemistry is a different matter. Kim Jongmin is so laidback and Kim Junho is just like a little kid so it's not so scary to act comfortable around them. I may be wrong but Defconn seems to be the one he has least in common with so it still feels like they hesitate with each other. I hope that changes soon so Donggu can be more confident around his hyungs who clearly welcome his presence on the show. Also, I hope KBS does the right thing and make the announcement of JJY's return as we know that this group is not complete with our very unique maknae.

Daiz Event

• Like 7

:tears: I'm popping by just to say I'm so happy that JJY got clear of all charges. I literally was tearing up earlier on the train back home :bawling: 

So many things I wanna say but I don't know how coz I'm too happy. I hope he has a good rest & will return to 1N2D & all other shows soon.

Thank you everyone for all the news/translations/updates:tears::heart:

• Like 4