[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Preview for tomorrow :D It seems like the members are in panic cause of the Mission :P 

77738238.1_99_20160423080604.jpg?type=w420160423_1461383915_57085200_1_99_201604

Spoiler

JJY has release an OST for Tvn's Drama "Memories". The song is called: " Spring, Reminiscence" :D 

Defcon also released an album a few days ago and the song is called "No More Pain" :D 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

• [+123, -12] It was really fun when Yo Hojin PD got pranked by Kang Hodong when he first joined ㅋㅋ
  •  
  • [+28, -3] When you pick PDs, you have to look at their acting skills ㅋㅋ

Brilliant actor, our PD Yoo lol they got that right! But the prank when he was a rookie I did not find fun, instead it was so mean! Oh those rookie days being caught in a multiplication battle and losing (is that why we no longer have those games?) or after a long day editing and coming to the site to find out he’ll have to sleep outdoors due to losing in games he did not join lol funny thing between now and then, he only zipped up his new PD jacket but remained the same how he was as a rookie. :lol: 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

or after a long day editing and coming to the site to find out he’ll have to sleep outdoors due to losing in games he did not join lol funny thing between now

That's one of my favourite S1 episodes for more reasons than one. One of which is that exact scene you described...when Yoo PD came tired from editing and the staff told him that they're all sleeping outside....lol....his expression was priceless. On the phone I was using back then, I made a note of all those special episodes but those days and phone are long gone so I can't even remember which one it was for reference. Interestingly enough, I was also drawn to Yoo PD from that time...I thought he looked so frail, spaced out and cute. Now I can see him hilariously bursting into laughter with his boys. Ah~ Yoo PD-nim. :wub:

Where's SUNDAY?!

• Like 8

[+1768, -32] I wish that the three of them would get tricked

Yes, the members need to payback and trick Yoo PD. I'm here for it.

[+28, -3] When you pick PDs, you have to look at their acting skills ㅋㅋ

Agreed. That's how they can trick the members so many times. Yoo PD also give good reaction.

Btw, anyone notice the similarity between these two pictures? :joy:

12976382_1786727381555791_1135852178_n.j

Spoiler

12950208_1708095699428835_791140660_n.jp

This second picture was taken in Incheon airport when JJY came back from Germany. He left to Germany a day after the filming in Jeju. Do they have the same sweatshirt or he lent his to Han Hyo Joo? :P

• Like 14

On 4/22/2016 at 11:21 AM, chocmagma said:
On 4/21/2016 at 2:10 AM, aileenrae32 said:

@rachelyun Man, look at that body! Since he just left the marine, his stamina and strength are probably very good right now... looks like the guys have a new person they're gonna go crazy with just to partner with him. lolll :phew:

Those chocolate abs *drooling*

Okay now I'm hoping that we can get to see YSY being topless just as much as Junho's kakaka

That's basically a death wish... specially to YSY's fans~ aahahah

@Adibah Konichiwa Okay, now I wonder how JJY and YSY would be together. Will YSY gonna feel weird or will they be a good pair and be weird together. ahahha :w00t:

@montanari ooorrrr.... Han Hyo Joo gave JJY his sweatshirts~ XD

• Like 10

Since love is still in the air (at least until this week ep, maybe.... :D) and seeing @montanari  post about couple look between joonyoung and HHJ, make me remember that we have another couple look too....

vlcsnap-2016-04-24-08h55m28s948.png 

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2016-04-24-15h01m07s272.png

hahahahahahahah :w00t:, Jongmin used it while shooting for Ep.56 and the next day joonyoung used it at his radio broadcast. 

Urgh...... few hours to go until this week episode, i can't wait :D. Both wearing this btw, RUN DMC series by adidas.

0000%20a%20933%20042.jpg

there is another couple look too.....

hahahahahhahahahahahah, okay, i need to stop now.

• Like 11

that why someone menttion 1n2d team filming at olympic park seoul

this tree trademark for that location

new member next week e121 160501 

dZlE9BD.png

jtX62Iy.jpgb75sEyc.png

and this scene similir with  teletubbies

Spoiler

a73GDUQ.jpg

source

trending at nate

CmAYiGt.jpg

1 & 3 1n2d new member & yoon shi yoon 

• Like 11

I imagine Junho is sulking right now that JJY met Kim Sejong without him when he's the one who introduced Produce 101 and Kim Sejong to JJY. :joy: Before, when anyone said they look alike, I was like "Huh?". But seeing them side by side, they really are. So after met Han Hyo Joo, JJY also met Kim Sejong. He has succeeded as a fanboy. :lol: Well, with Han Hyo Joo, it looks like he likes her more than celebrity crush. He's acting cute and shy like a little boy after Han Hyo Joo picked him as #1. (I don't understand #1 for what tho')

24655B45571CAE6E2350D8

Spoiler

I can't wait for the sub. The bromance continue. JJY and Defconn keep teasing Jongmin. :joy:

• Like 8

I was right.Every guest including HHJ will less awkward at late night game because they spend whole day together.HHJ look like a member now.Love her.:wub:

YSY next week!!looking foward to meet new member.I hope he was funny.hehe.

• Like 11

@montanari the no.1 is for the member that leave the best/good impression on HHJ and the no.5 is the least :P Sometimes, I don't get how JJY is able to meet with all the people he wanna meet lol I bet KJH is super jealous :P 

Anyway, the bromance between KJM and JJY is super cute especially when they cuddle during in the room/mattress :sweatingbullets::P and KJH's mentioning wrong name to HHJ and the KJM's multi-tasking game made me really burst out laughing :D all the members are really super funny, I can't wait for next week episode with YSY :D 

• Like 5

Hi! New here but not so new to 1n2d. Well..thanks to the man in my profile pic. I have recently started to watch season 3 after given it up in 2013.And I love it surprisingly. Especially Yu PD who I believe is the most genius PD ever,coupled with the a-bit-abnormal members. Glad that Jong Min is doing well as he was one of my fav member in season 2. 

Just watched recent episode and I love HHJ and KJM being playful for sleeping BBK. I shipped them! HAHA

Yoon Shi Yoon is joining soon.Hope he bond with them well.

• Like 7

http://koreananimation.blogspot.my/2008/03/hutos_11.html

moya

Hutos - The Flying House is a new show made for preschoolers. It is made here in Korea and broadcast on KBS. This subway advertisement showcases the main characters. Do these characters strike you as very similar to another international hit show for preschoolers?

The similarities between Hutos andTeletubbies are not coincidental. Hutos is intended as the 'KoreanTeletubbies'.

• Like 6