[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

just finished watching the subbed episode. Brilliant episode!

Everyone seems in their high variety spirit. I'm glad Sunghoon brought Donghyun with him, The kid knows how to perform in variety show. His goofing around with Jongmin is so funny, so funny that I bet Joonho will be upset if he watches the episode. The butt kicking, rice cooking, fire stoking, wood chopping, wrestling :D:D

When the 2 fighters/wrestlers busy showing off their skills, Jongmin does what he does best with Joonho.Pulling those hairs! *LOL* Joonho advised and warned Sunghoon about that, and finally Jongmin shows him what it is :D

I haven't laugh this much since the AOA vs Egg tart question.

Yoo PD really knows how to bring the competitiveness in Sunghoon. The guy is so upset with himself (and I'm sure he's upset with Yoo PD too) but there is nothing he can do about it.

You could be an A list actors, mega star singers, popular chefs, super famous UFC fighters, but in 1N2D, you're nothing but yourself. Often you will become a target of a prank, mischief, and tricks from production team and other members.And the funny thing is, they always admit they had so much fun.

''Will you come back?''

''No!''

But I'm sure, if they are asked, they will. Why? We can ask Raymon Kim :D

• Like 10

Guest chocmagma

Thank you for the updates! ^^

I really miss writer Seulgi! Especially when the members teased her with Joohyuk and possible love relationship between her and Yoo PD. Hahaha. It's good to see her again (even though not in 2D1N). Thank you JJY! I remembered Seulgi once said that she is JJY's fan :wub: May I know why she left the show? I didn't notice it at all. Sorry. But I do notice that lately the members even the staff didn't mention about Seulgi anymore.

Congrats our maknae for moving out to a new house!

I hope kjmcth is doing well out there :)

Edited. After watching the video, now I know why she left the show. All the best to you, writer-nim! ;)

Edited by chocmagma

I really miss writer Seulgi! Especially when the members teased her with Joohyuk and possible love relationship between her and Yoo PD. Hahaha. It's good to see her again (even though not in 2D1N). Thank you JJY! 

Edited. After watching the video, now I know why she left the show. All the best to you, writer-nim! ;)

I just watched the episodes of Two Young on YT. JJY visiting England with Josh, and Seulgi came as their guest. She's still so pretty! Yeah, it's been a while since we last saw her and watching her again with JJY is just awesome. I wish her good luck and hope she would return to Korea soon and go back working for 1n2d, I am totally shipping her with our Joohyuk! 

:wub: Inserting photos of them in a helicopter ride from JJY's blog.

9GZBLYVFjdciphK2_WPLmReXwtcEHdToz5ltsFUi

Edited by asti_g_mei
  • Like 3

Guest chocmagma

Couldn't agree more, @asti_g_mei! Pretty maiden with smiling eyes. Ehe. I'm shipping them too! I love seeing them both :w00t:

Last night I watched the latest episode once again. This time with subtitles. I do agree with you @jayne1874. So many funny things happened there. Another funniest moment is when Donghyun 'burned' his eyelashes. I laugh a lot and rewind the scene sooooo many times! LOL. Yeaah I bet Junho must be so restless knowing that they're doing fine without him. Hahaha.

To those who haven't watched the latest episode yet, do watch it! :D

And.... when everything else fails, just grab your opponent's hair - JongminJunho's 101 xD

2D1N%2045.png_zpsgrdrqdoh.jpeg

Guest kayefaye

I just learned the Kim Dong-hyun used to be on the cast of Real Men. No wonder he's a good fit for variety. They really lucked out with him. They got him because Sung-hoon recommended him but it turned out he could even outshine Sung-hoon. And his partnership with Jongmin was a great surprise. I get a feeling that wasn't part of the script and just happened naturally.

Speaking of KDH, are they gonna get every former RM member on this show? Sam Hammington, Dong-hyun, and in the next trip they'll have Henry.

And I'm sorry Joohyuk-sshi... but don't Seulgi and Joon-young look good together? (I know, I'm probably alone on this.) :)

I just learned the Kim Dong-hyun used to be on the cast of Real Men. No wonder he's a good fit for variety. They really lucked out with him. They got him because Sung-hoon recommended him but it turned out he could even outshine Sung-hoon. And his partnership with Jongmin was a great surprise. I get a feeling that wasn't part of the script and just happened naturally.

Speaking of KDH, are they gonna get every former RM member on this show? Sam Hammington, Dong-hyun, and in the next trip they'll have Henry.

Oh, and I'm sorry Joohyuk-sshi... but don't Seulgi and Joon-young look good together? (I know, I'm probably alone on this.) :)

It's obvious that CSH & KDH "fell in love" with KJM that's why they chose him to drag him to the scary abandoned school... LOL!!! (Oh... I can't wait to watch them get scared)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 7

First of all, Happy Birthday Jongmin-oppa!!!:wub: Come to think of it, this season the members had not celebrated any members' birthday. Only JJY used to mentioned his birthday on one of the older epi and they all know when KJH's birthday falls. They should do it somehow this season. I want to see that brotherhood. Aren't they're filming a new trip today?? ^_^

What should I say about the latest epi? Let me see... It has S1 feel to it - deep into the woods, all-men trip and full of rough and tough charms in it. 1N2D is a manly show to begin with. From the beginning to end, every single scene was memorable. From the new team in the car (JJY, Joohyeok and KJM) to the unexpected 2 halves of the LTE eventually had to walk, that was something new. Then there's the typical salty drink for initiation, the almost 3 Meals A Day moments with the whole cast and members, KDH's desperate efforts to have air time (and he got that until he lost his eyelashes!) and who could forget about the UFC moments (esp DefConn's instinctive reaction, JooHyeok's request to "get punch" and KJM hair-pulling techique). The hacky sack game is very interesting becoz everyone's improved so much since the last time esp JJY and DefConn. I was so impressed I didn't realized I was clapping like a seal :w00t:. KJH is in deep trouble!!! This team is on fire! I laughed at how he got the people in the festival to say "This member, remember!!!" And again, the confrontational between the members and Yoo PD :lol:At the end of the day these group of people somehow all share the fear for ghosts. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I've mentioned this before, the cast members really make their guests feel like they're part of the cast. I'm curious what happens if I joined these people. I realized that anyone who comes to the show somehow becomes so competitive even though they would say they will try and settled for anything. Remember Jo Insung, and MGY and then now CSH?? CSH's relationship with KDH is like of Raymon Kim and Sam Kim - one is determined and the other is willing to do anything the members asked him to do. 

We really have quality footages recently and the editing team had a hard time picking them out for us to the share their experience with us. I'm also hoping that they have a great time filming today (if they are filming) and probably another 3-part trip and before we all know it, it's our 2nd Year anniversary in late November. Can't wait for that one!

I am apologising for the long post since I can only log-in once a week but I'm glad despite kjmcth's being missing for 2-weeks (yesterday was a public holiday in our home country tho), everyone is making an effort to keep the forum alive. Thanx everyone for the raw, the ratings, etc. Keep up the good work!! We are 1N2D Family afterall...Remember Each Member!!!:D Fighting!!!

• Like 9

Happy Birthday Kim Jomgmin-ssi!:D

I really hope kjmcth comes back soon! The forum feels incomplete without her posts, even if it's commendable how everybody's been pitching in to keep the updates coming.

The last episode was really fun! I'm curious how the 3 men will manage their fears at the abandoned school. 

Happy Chuseok!

• Like 5

201509251837771339_560515e104384.jpg

kim junho ---- 2015 Tire Bank KBO League pitch for  opening games Hanwha Eagles  vs Nexen

image_readtop_2015_927535_14431739672143

28907_39939_0026.jpg

28911_39943_1306.jpg

missed so much @kjmcth .. even i see she updated 2 post on thread  return of superman ...

Edited by raina56

Haha! I can't wait for the next episode tomorrow! I'm loving the tandem of Jong Min and Dong Hyun, also their interactions with Sung Hoon. It's really funny, I even forgot about Joon Ho in this trip. This trip mostly reminds me of Family Outing, well, atleast the house and the cooking as a team part... come to think of it... Sung Hoon was part of the family for one trip in that show too lol

• Like 5

Guest kayefaye

kim junho ---- 2015 Tire Bank KBO League pitch for  opening games Hanwha Eagles  vs Nexen

LOL Junho takes off his clothes even in a baseball game! :w00t:

I'm also hoping that they have a great time filming today (if they are filming) and probably another 3-part trip and before we all know it, it's our 2nd Year anniversary in late November. Can't wait for that one!

I don't think they filmed this week, didn't see any fan photos. It's Chuseok this weekend so I guess the staff are taking the time off to spend the holiday with their families. I don't know when they'll shoot a new episode, but the maknae is supposedly leaving on Oct. 1 for Law of the Jungle Samoa. They'll probably figure something out regarding the schedule since Jongmin also joined LOTJ-Indochina earlier this year and it didn't interfere with 2D1N filming.

Episode 91 - Men of Autumn Part 3

pre560.jpg

CP3c21jVAAAADDU.jpg

tumblr_nvbfbgMrUS1tstneto1_500.jpg

12009829_1636498193265483_72444212918376

Edited by kayefaye

UntitledweedcRu.jpg

pic & link from jongminfansite 

joohyuk with henry    --------.>  junho with Ryohei Otani -  -----------> taehyun with  Park Joon-hyung -----------> defconn with jjy   -------------> jongmin with john park 

sorry i not updated here becoz still feeling hurt  when read some comment  .. to my fav. member 

part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s6lle_108_tv

part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2slznr_326_tv

torrent

150927.HDTV.XviD-WITH 

http://www.torrentgood.net/103281

150927.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

• Like 10

Yey! Welcome back kjmcth!:D

I'm sure everyone appreciates kjm's contribution to the show.  He's the king of variety!  He has been doing variety shows for every Korean tv and cable network for a long time.  I remember him tutoring Sung Sikyung on how not to take things too seriously since it's a variety show...and I guess he knows what he's doing in making people laugh and enjoy the shows he's in even if sometimes it can be at his expense.  But I  do hope KBS awards his efforts this year, and even nominate him for the Daesang.  I'm a fan of CTH's but I think KJM's contribution to 1N2D this year has been phenomenal...maybe the KJH and KJM duo will win it this year....or maybe the whole team?  Regardless, the show cannot survive without it's core member, KJM.;)

Edited by melram1013
  • Like 8

I just start watching the raw episode n have been already laughing so hard because Chu Seunghoon didn't know who Kim Junho is!!!! like what??!!! he is the person you've kicked so hard in the morning LOL poor Junho everyone forget about his existence 

Edited by Gomie
  • Like 10

Guest kayefaye

g.o.d. Park Joon-hyung's IG post ~ https://instagram.com/p/8Hr2OEnyI9

VgqoRht.png?1

I just start watching the raw episode n have been already laughing so hard because Chu Seunghoon didn't know who Kim Junho is!!!! like what??!!! he is the person you've kicked so hard in the morning LOL poor Junho everyone forget about his existence 

Omg I just watched the short clip KBS uploaded. I can't believe Sung-hoon didn't know who Kim Junho is! :lol: Come to think of it, he never really called the members by their names. He would either just point at them or refer to them as "he/him". The look on Yoo PD's face after CSH said "Who is that?" is everything! Poor Junho indeed! :D

Edited by kayefaye

@kjmcth is back ! we really miss u.... kkk...

super excited for chuseok special... esp bcoz there my henry n junho also join the team.. kkk... i think henry n park jun hyung will fit the show ... i will ask this for anyone who understand the trip rule, are they will be couple like that for this trip? if yes.. its will be daebak... kkk

henry n park jun hyung alone already entertaining, so they just need cooperated patners. the comedic duo, junho n jongmin hope will bring crazyness for their quite patners...

• Like 7

Omg I just watched the short clip KBS uploaded. I can't believe Sung-hoon didn't know who Kim Junho is! :lol: Come to think of it, he never really called the members by their names. He would either just point at them or refer to them as "he/him". The look on Yoo PD's face after CSH said "Who is that?" is everything! Poor Junho indeed! :D

Yaass that simple question "Who is that?" cracked me up. I can read Kim Junho hangeul name and Chu Sunghoon clueless face coming up with "NUGU?" then Junho's clip appeared LOL can't help but laugh so hard... I'm sorry to Junho but it's just too funny 

@lilaazka I laughed when henry kept asking about rice. I dont really understand korea but I think he talked about eating

Edited by Gomie
  • Like 7