[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Recently, Minah, one of the female friends, with her group Girl's Day visited our maknae in his radio program.

AvxZD5cFCGwL635729852640716302.jpg

While our pretty noona and president ^o^  guessed and talked about her 1n2d appearance in another radio program.

20150720_1437378421_88039500_1.jpg?14373

Since they created a group chat with the female friends, I hope they'd continue being close friends in real life.

• Like 8

Hi. I'm new here. I just got hooked on this show and now i'm marathoning :D I can't believe i actually downloaded the first ep some years ago when I was looking for JJY stuffs. I dropped it midway tho because i thought it was boring. I'm glad i rediscovered it. I laughed so much watching this show. Now I can't wait for every Wednesday just to watch the latest ep. And i wanna thank you all for fulfilling my thirst for 1N2D. I had a nice time reading through the pages. Cheers!

• Like 7

I don't get tired rewatching every episode... so I'm going to rewatch the latest episode special mention are Yoo PD's elephant spin, Defconn & Jun Ho's english battle, KJM's spelling of CHRISTMAS, JJY's way of cheating, Junho's counting hand kept secretly and JJY's father's hand reprimanding JJY & Junho... LOL!!!

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 5

Maybe in the future there will be more great episode from this season... but this episode will be placed really special in my memory.... its about family... :') 

"a family, a game of chance thats we always win." By mr.devious

Junho really really genius gagman... He can throw great catchphrase n words.... they are simple but really deep...

be carefull when there .lila account in kshowonline 2d1n comments thats me... XD

• Like 5

@kayefaye    Thank you for posting the translated naver comments.  It was nice reading the knetizens' positive reactions to the current episode.

Got confused though by that comment about Joon Young's having grown up well.  I thought that, under Korean standards, Joon Young is seen as lacking in manners (attributable to his having grown up abroad where relationships and manner of speech are not as strictly dictated by age gaps and work seniority, unless the gaps are really wide or the other person was one's boss).  I still remember that Christmas "newscast" Jun Ho anchored where one of the news items was about Joon Young's having lost something--his manners.  I am glad this doesn't seem to be the case.

I like Joon Young's parents and the simple lifestyle they have adopted.  I thought that, having lived in several countries abroad, they would have lived on a more sophisticated or grander scale.

I like their having been hands-on in developing their property, from building their house to putting up the stone fence all by themselves.  I love their quiet pride in their work. And I love the community spirit.  Imagine having a house whose walls bear your and your neighbors' hand prints because, not only did they help erect it, they also helped make the bricks for it by hand!

I also like it that both parents seem easy to get along with.  I find the mother pretty and young-looking.  Her smile, low-pitched voice, and calm, unhurried way of speaking all make for a pleasant and soothing presence. The father also seems more comfortable to be with than most Korean fathers would be, I guess.

• Like 3

Guest kayefaye

Maybe I'm just being juvenile, but there were two not-so-hidden gems in the last episode that brought me unintentional hilarity: 1)It's probably just a case of wrong translation, but Joo-hyuk said the tea that Joon-young's mom served tasted like CANNABIS?!  2)Did Junho actually say mother******* when they had to write the English word for bumonim (parents), or am I just hearing things? :w00t:   Don't get me wrong, I don't mind either.  I'm just really curious.  I find it amusing how those things managed to sneak through editing.

Got confused though by that comment about Joon Young's having grown up well.  I thought that, under Korean standards, Joon Young is seen as lacking in manners (attributable to his having grown up abroad where relationships and manner of speech are not as strictly dictated by age gaps and work seniority, unless the gaps are really wide or the other person was one's boss).  I still remember that Christmas "newscast" Jun Ho anchored where one of the news items was about Joon Young's having lost something--his manners.  I am glad this doesn't seem to be the case.

That comment was a surprise for me, too.  Good to know that some Knetizens are opening up to the idea that just because someone doesn't fit their socially constructed cookie-cutter mold doesn't mean that he's a bad kid.  I'm sure there are still a lot of naysayers but I don't think JJY is the type of celebrity who would live his life based on what would make him likeable.

I honestly also took time to warm up to Joon-young in this show.  I never found him to be rude or anything like that; I just thought he was so much in his own world that he might never be on the same wavelength as the other members and thus spoil the fun.  But I've found my opinion of him changing over time and it's kinda delightful to watch his relationship with his hyungs grow.  I can't pinpoint exactly why, but it just seems so raw & real.  I think the fact that he was able to develop a good relationship with the members who are at least 10 years older than him (and who didn't hide their initial shock over his quirky personality) speaks a lot to what his mom mentioned about him being able to adapt easily to different situations.

Anyway, I'm really glad that this trip has enabled 1N2D to show us the "other side" of some of the members like the face behind Jongmin's babo character & Joon-young's dorai rocker.  I think the last 3 episodes have set the bar quite high in terms of all the emotions that it stirred among the viewers, and I'm curious to see what Yoo PD & his team have to offer after this.

I like Joon Young's parents and the simple lifestyle they have adopted.  I thought that, having lived in several countries abroad, they would have lived on a more sophisticated or grander scale.

I like their having been hands-on in developing their property, from building their house to putting up the stone fence all by themselves.  I love their quiet pride in their work. And I love the community spirit.  Imagine having a house whose walls bear your and your neighbors' hand prints because, not only did they help erect it, they also helped make the bricks for it by hand!

I thought so too. I'm amazed by how environmentally aware his parents are. Eco-Friendly community is very rare here where i live and it has been my dream for years to live in such neighborhood. I also love how they grow vegetables in the yard and pick strawberries in the forest. They can also hike the mountain whenever whey want. What a life. 

That comment was a surprise for me, too.  Good to know that some Knetizens are opening up to the idea that just because someone doesn't fit their socially constructed cookie-cutter mold doesn't mean that he's a bad kid.  I'm sure there are still a lot of naysayers but I don't think JJY is the type of celebrity who would live his life based on what would make him likeable.

I guess they praise people like JJY as 4d. It's kinda interesting how k-audience love 4d celebrities. They love them for having strong, unique, and refreshing personality, even though the line between 4d and lack in manners seems thin. I still remember the earlier episode when Rain came as morning angel and he told JJY that everybody there were allowed to tease him but not JJY because JJY is younger. I was worried how the audience will react to a personality like JJY. I'm glad they love him. I guess it's because they can see that he takes a good care of the cast and his parents and he respect them.   

• Like 3

Maybe in the future there will be more great episode from this season... but this episode will be placed really special in my memory.... its about family... :') 

"a family, a game of chance thats we always win." By mr.devious

Junho really really genius gagman... He can throw great catchphrase n words.... they are simple but really deep...

be carefull when there .lila account in kshowonline 2d1n comments thats me... XD

Oh... so that was you "kkkk"... :P

• Like 2

Hello chingu.. 

hope u guys have a good wednesday :D 

i finally can catch up their latest epi and that epi was awesome! visiting friends home is really good theme. Hope next time they can visit Joohyuk, Taehyun and Defconn house too..

i love too see the love-hate (but mostly hate) relationship between Junho and Jongmin :w00t:

And my goodness..even now i can't stop grinning,  i can't erase PD Yoo's  elephant spin from my memories.. LOL :D:w00t::D

Edited by deviously
  • Like 5

on preview kbs site only mention they go Bali, ulsan . ---- 1st location Busan (play volleyball beach if prefer fanpic) 

Luxury vacation:  summer vacation 

i beat they  must shocked when hear Bali as their location ... summer vacation 

without go far they travel to Bali,  SOUTH KOREA (ULSAN) 

CKq0ZvkVAAAOzRH.jpg

=============

wHNgqsW.jpghuhuhu little part with member 1n2d around 9:38  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2U6X-i-eP8

===========================

after 1 week celebrate eid .. everything back normal now... 

for ask what write on their shirt ... abt BALI .. 발리

bali, indonesia ??  no only Bali, Ulsan Korea 

J0Cdu48.jpg

1517500_1616603718588264_571991580100688

MORE PIC RELEASED ON SUNDAY 

rFjFvMr.jpg

ABJrM3C.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 5

Yes i was shocked when i read the t-shirt. How come i didn't know the boys went to Bali. :blink: 

I'm about regretting forever, if i'm not see them when they visit my country. My only chance to meet the Gangs and Yoo PD :P

Glad, they are just stay in Ulsan :D:D

• Like 5

[07.20.2015] NEWS: Kim Joo Hyuk injures heel, seems likely to participate in 1N2D filming  

Actor Kim Joo Hyuk has suffered an injury.

According to the telephone call from Namoo Actors on the 20th, “Kim Joo Hyuk’s heel has been fractured. His current state has been diagnosed for 6 weeks healing period”.

The officials of KBS Happy Sunday 1 Night 2 Days also gave their side via phone call to Newsen, “We’ve also heard about Kim Joo Hyuk’s injury. We don’t have any shoot this week but we have a scheduled shoot next week. Our team will also consider Kim Joo Hyuk’s condition on how we will progress with the shoot”.

Meanwhile, Kim Joo Hyuk’s film “Beauty Inside” is looking ahead of its premiere.

source : http://yoopd.tumblr.com

poor our math hyung... i hope he is fine... >_<

• Like 8

Oh noes the injury sounds pretty serious. Hope he gets a lot of rest so that the injury can heal well.

Would be interesting how Yoo PD and team proceeds with filming due to Joo Hyuk's injury...

Maybe they can do a special around him lol

• Like 2

[07.25.2015] Social Commerce company We Make Price poll: “Which celebrity do you want to spend your summer vacation with?” among 1000 random citizens
Men: 1st- Cha Tae Hyun, 2nd- Kim Soo hyun, 3rd- Jo Insung
Women: 1st- Park Shinhye, 2nd- Kang Sora, 3rd- Son Yejin

201507251029432211188A_1.jpg

source : http://yoopd.tumblr.com

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015072510283065662

I hope the prod crew can handle joohyuk injury well... looking back to what they do about junho busan comedy festival even, i expecting they will make smart move this time...... although will be hard since it take 6weeks healing.. i begin to think someone will take his place temporary until he can back join the team...

• Like 6

Don't they film every other week? I don't think it would be necessary to have a temp replacement for him but I hope he would be ok by the time they have that trip to the US. Wasn't that rescheduled to September? 

• Like 1