[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

you all big susprise with upcoming epi this sunday .....   1N2D  10th Anniversary Award  ..  so PD& staff team still working even time strike for this event and their viewers  .

text preview upcoming epi----1n2d award ----

On August 5, 2007, the first broadcast of the first night of the 10th anniversary!
1 night 2 days Collect the record of 10 years ~ Collect ~ Time to look back on precious memories!
Congratulations ~ Congratulations ~ Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of 1 night and 2 days ~ ♬
10th anniversary was possible because of interest and love of viewers!
What is the number of trips that have lasted 1 night and 2 days?
I will take a look at the history of 10 years!wo days?

10th Anniversary Big Event, 1 Night 2 Days Awards!
Who are the  candidates and winners, drawn by the viewers themselves?

when they filming ?? just wait epi this sunday... 

for those comment write  why pd-staff  neeed join strike etc....  bad comment abt pd ilyong &  another pd becoz join strike...

(REMEMBER  VIEWERS  CAN VOTE ON THEIR SITE BEFORE THIS) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I didn't read the previously reported news wrongly, the strike at KBS was not started by the variety department but by their colleagues at the news department? Pds probably joined the strike as a show of support to their colleagues. And 1n2d wasn't the only program with pds on strike anyway.

I think all the variety programs at KBS have resumed normal broadcasting, so it's possible the variety program pds have ended their strike. At least we now know there isn't a special but a true episode this weekend. :D

• Thanks 1

Read an article about the difference in the strike situation between KBS and MBC. MBC situation seems pretty bad now until dramas are going on hold too. But situation different in KBS. Although the strike still going on by the union, they seems to have lost control of the union members, because strike goes on too long already, and the top officials and producers who did not join the strike seems to have ‘threatened’ the pds to return to work. The union at KBS also realised their target to make KBS CEO Ko Dae Young resign is quite a difficult task, and cant be achieved in a short time, so they seems to have weaken their resolved. Also, not many citizens really bothered about the strike. Bcos there are other cable channels, SBS, or even internet to keep ppl entertained. So the public is mostly uninterested. In fact, they are happier having no DJ, and  no radio programs, so radio channel play songs all day long. It seems the PDs are the ones stuck in between, having their jobs threatened, their programs threatened, because many competition these days from cable channels and other factors, so many seems to have returned to work, and KBS variety programs are back on broadcast, even though the strike has not officially ended. Although, whether this situation will last or not, whether the strike will come back stronger by the union, is uncertain. 

Edit: article link. Can see how little views there are in the article, incl the comments. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002967220

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

It seems the PDs are the ones stuck in between, having their jobs threatened, their programs threatened, because many competition these days from cable channels and other factors, so many seems to have returned to work, and KBS variety programs are back on broadcast, even though the strike has not officially ended. Although, whether this situation will last or not, whether the strike will come back stronger by the union, is uncertain. 

Edit: article link. Can see how little views there are in the article, incl the comments. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002967220

This actually makes sense. And I think it's one or the many reasons why the 2014 KBS strike wasn't also prolonged. Since the main strike for KBS is actually in the News Dept, and since many variety PDs are part of the union, I think it's understandable why they have to join their colleagues. To be fair, KBS has been very lenient with 1n2d. 

Also, at a personal level, if it is true that the upper mngt threatened their jobs, it's not practical for Ilyong, who's a family man, to give up his job for whatever cause. He's not also at that level (yet) where he can leave KBS, and have the cable networks run after him. I won't be surprise if "threats" are also happening at MBC. But, they have a totally different issue there.

The thing to look out for for KBS would likely be how long their colleagues from the news department actually prolong the strike. Are there any news about the strike having ended totally at KBS?

Threatened or not, variety pds likely didn't face a big problem at work due to their president, unlike MBC variety pds, so returning to work after showing their support for their colleagues seems reasonable.

Can't seem to find this week's preview, really interested to see if it's really their overseas trip.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 9:26 AM, lyd89 said:

Can't seem to find this week's preview, really interested to see if it's really their overseas trip.

Still no preview hours before airing. I'm not planning to watch today's episode live because I don't really have  a good internet connection, but the lack of preview made me curious whether they'll have a brief episode before the Kazakhstan-Cuba episode and/or whether that "award ceremony" indicated in the text preview will air today or within the month-long special.

Even during their hiatus, there were press releases, but none for today's episode. Curious. :wacko:

5 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Still no preview hours before airing. I'm not planning to watch today's episode live because I don't really have  a good internet connection, but the lack of preview made me curious whether they'll have a brief episode before the Kazakhstan-Cuba episode and/or whether that "award ceremony" indicated in the text preview will air today or within the month-long special.

Even during their hiatus, there were press releases, but none for today's episode. Curious. :wacko:

Lol you were kinda right. Watched today's ep live, it was like a highlight special with the online voting results. Not really sure what the bolbukbok at the end was for regarding the results. Next week's ep doesn't seem to involve the overseas trip (special appearance by Zo Insung? and Gimje grandmas), so I guess the anniversary will cover Korea before going overseas. I'm guessing that 10th anniversary will be like a 3 trip special with the bolbukbok at the end of today's episode being the finale trip. Well, that means we can enjoy this anniversary more :D

Edit: forgot to add that, this practically meant we weren't aware of some of the filming that happened during the supposed blanks during the specials lol. I guess surprises are welcome once in a while.

• Like 1

It's a new one but the whole episode is filmed with the members sitting down together and chatting. It was filmed at night so that's why there weren't any fancams previously.

Edit: Think Zo Insung's appearance has been reported in an article, together with what the results of the bolbukbok meant. In case anyone is too curious about what happened.

• Like 1

I read a few tweets regarding today's highlight

1. If I'm not mistaken, Joon Young wins an award with his lover, Kim Jong Min. LOL

2. 5 out of the 6 members choose Lee Seunggi as the most popular member of 2d1n

3. Eun Ji Won ranked as the top most handsome member in 2d1n, 2nd - Lee Seunggi

4. The production crew acknowledged that 2D1N achieved the highest audience rating when Bogum guested in the show. Best male award guest goes to Park Bo Gum (I actually think there are better episodes with other guests, nevertheless this is the power of fans)

These are random tweets from different accounts. Pretty sure all above talked about today's episode (hopefully I'm not wrong. haha)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lyd89 said:

Lol you were kinda right. Watched today's ep live, it was like a highlight special with the online voting results. Not really sure what the bolbukbok at the end was for regarding the results. Next week's ep doesn't seem to involve the overseas trip (special appearance by Zo Insung? and Gimje grandmas), so I guess the anniversary will cover Korea before going overseas. I'm guessing that 10th anniversary will be like a 3 trip special with the bolbukbok at the end of today's episode being the finale trip. Well, that means we can enjoy this anniversary more :D

Edit: forgot to add that, this practically meant we weren't aware of some of the filming that happened during the supposed blanks during the specials lol. I guess surprises are welcome once in a while.

Because I'm always curious about the most unimportant things hehe, I also kept on thinking when they filmed this episode because the past few weeks Donggu and JJY had been actively going in and out of the country, while CTH and KJM were busy doing other varieties. Deffcon and Junho were busy on YT among their other schedules lol. Initially, I thought that next episode is more like a morning mission (Friday, which makes this episode Thurs), and they headed to the airport Friday afternoon. Did today's episode end at night since it was a short shoot? But then I realized the Gimjae grandmas were there, so they might've been there at night instead of early morning Friday.

4 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

I read a few tweets regarding today's highlight

1. If I'm not mistaken, Joon Young wins an award with his lover, Kim Jong Min. LOL

2. 5 out of the 6 members choose Lee Seunggi as the most popular member of 2d1n

3. Eun Ji Won ranked as the top most handsome member in 2d1n, 2nd - Lee Seunggi

4. The production crew acknowledged that 2D1N achieved the highest audience rating when Bogum guested in the show. Best male award guest goes to Park Bo Gum (I actually think there are better episodes with other guests, nevertheless this is the power of fans)

These are random tweets from different accounts. Pretty sure all above talked about today's episode (hopefully I'm not wrong. haha)

I read some real-time tweets, and it was only then they realize that it's a popularity vote (maybe many were not even aware of the poll online). Agree also that they have had better guests, but then yes, fans were more devoted in voting, so it's cool.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

Did today's episode end at night since it was a short shoot?

I think today's episode ended at night. Preview showing Taehyun's kids and Zo Insung was shown to be in daytime. Not sure if they rushed this next morning or was it in another week. According to some rough chinese translation of the article, the bolbukbok was related to the next episode somehow. And someone was supposed to deliver Hyojoo's award to her lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RiRiyellowbellow said:

Hmm kinda wish they would invite the past members from season 1 and 2. Feels like something's missing. 

I wished so. Who knows perhaps the crew tried to invite ^_^, but we also didn't know whether the previous casts can make it or not. Some of them might be busy, Uhm Tae Wong currently can't appear in tv stations. 

Anyway, I'm sure the previous casts are happy and proud with current achievement of season 3. When Joon Young came to Knowing Brothers, Lee Seu Gun and others even asked Joon Young to bow to his big brother, Ho Dong. Lol. Ho Dong said 2d1n is generous for allowing the members, Joon Young, Junho & Jongmin to be in Knowing Brothers. Ho Dong even said he is proud with season 3 members :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lyd89 said:

balloon gms they play who will send award to han hyo joo  and jongmin win ballon gms  so he will send/give award to han hyojoo...   and open letter/paper  1 by 1  .. cth got  2 people  ... he choose send /delivery clothes to his kids and jo insung /or to park bogum on  preview with  junho-donggu also go with cth...... jjy will meet grandma ...     

bogum  fan not know this voting from their fan.    not  abt stafff ..   for member s3  who got correct anwers can eat 

male guest  go to 1)park bogum 2) park chanho 3)joinsung   

female guest  to 1) han hyojoo 2) choi jinwoo 3) park boyoung 4) Kim Ha-neul  5) shinji   ....

best trip go trip with viewers ....     

squid/ugly face 

1) defconn 

2) yoo haejin 

3) kang hodong 

4) kim junho

5) kim jongmin 

handsome   (5 member voting seunggi but another result got ...)   

1) eun jiwon 

2) seunggi 

3) donggu 

4)jjy

5)kim joohyuk 

7) kim jongmin 

8)cth 

10) junho

13) defconn

unclucky 

1)jongmin

jiwon   (for watch 1n2d s1 know jiwon unclucky member )

stupid

1)jongmin

2) jiwon

3)junho

4) suguen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Joon Young visited the grandmas? It's been a long time. I wonder how they are now. I wish all of them could visit the grandmas. I'm sure the grandmas miss them too.

Non-bias viewers would definitely agree there are better male guest than Park Bogum and Jo Insung lol. Even if the voters were not their dedicated fans, their image and appearance made the viewers biased and not voted based on how entertaining and fun they were in the show. On top of my head right now, Choo choo train was better.

For female guests, the choices were not as many as the male guests. For season 3, Han Hyo Joo is definitely one of my favorite female guests. I also love how Hojin PD planned that trip with tricking the members. For the members, it's like dream came true to have a trip with her. That's the only time when Joon Young spoke a lot more than usual lol. And of course we got the legendary moment when Jongmin's heart rate went up for Joon Young but went down for Han Hyo Joo. The trio comedienne, Park Narae, Lee Gookju and Jang Doyeon were really funny. I was kinda surprised Han Hyo Joo won the vote considering how active her antis online and how they took over comment section on the articles about her guested on the show at that time.

@Sujin-a  My guess they filmed today's episode in the end of September or early October after Joon Young came back from his Europe tour. Because Joon Young got the hairstyle he had in today's episode for his tour. Joon Young is mostly overseas for the last few months actually, not just weeks, because of his band's tour and all shows he took part of always involving travel overseas. Even now he's filming a show in Osaka, just days after he came back from Kazakhstan. So the longest period he spent in Korea to have time to visit the grandmas was after his tour.

• Like 1

Summary of what the members' missions are (based on released chinese sub of the show) in case you are impatient for subs lol:

Spoiler

JJY: Solo mission to visit Gimje grandmas with gifts to express thanks and help out his partner grandma

KJM: Deliver the award to Han Hyojoo

Defconn: Visit one 1n2d guest( can be anyone as long as they have guested on the show, including non-celebrities)

CTH: Visit two 1n2d guests

DG and JH: Tag along with Taehyun, their mission was basically to tag along with any of the members above, but DG chose JH so it ended up that both of them are tagging along with Taehyun. Both of them didn't know what the others' missions were since they were the first two to reveal their mission.

Near the end of the show, members were reading viewers' comment. Each member read something that kind of gave them a nickname which we haven't really heard in the show, look forward to it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, montanari said:

@Sujin-a  My guess they filmed today's episode in the end of September or early October after Joon Young came back from his Europe tour. Because Joon Young got the hairstyle he had in today's episode for his tour. Joon Young is mostly overseas for the last few months actually, not just weeks, because of his band's tour and all shows he took part of always involving travel overseas. Even now he's filming a show in Osaka, just days after he came back from Kazakhstan. So the longest period he spent in Korea to have time to visit the grandmas was after his tour.

I think this was ep was filmed quite early, maybe right after the IY filming, Saturday night, or Sunday night, early Sept, just before the strike started on Sep4. The members and staff likely went for a dinner together just before the strike, after this shoot, on JongMin’s tab, cos in this ep, they agreed the person with most awards will buy dinner for everyone, and JongMin got 2 awards. 

Also, Donggu’ hairstyle changed sometime in mid Sept. Donggu attended a movie premier of Jin Ji Hee and met Kim Yoo Jung on Sep19, and his hairstyle has been different since then. The cancelled filming was on Sept13. JY likely filmed this before he left for his Europe Tour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ANNIONG CHINGUS!!!!!! :lol:

they just sat almost all the time remembering, attacking, but laughing happily and did not do anything else, LOL but it was so much fun !!!!! I only saw the raw, but I'm sure with subs it will be more great !!!:wink:

2D1N is the best and best korea program I could have found and known in my life. enter this world for Donggu, but at this moment it would be unfair to say that it is my favorite, I do not conceive that any of them are missing and I would not choose one as my favorite, I LOVE THEM ALL !!!!! including those of production and how to forget IL Yong PD.:tongue:

I've been watching some programs like runningman and remembering many that I saw some time ago, and I realize that the secret of 2D1NS3 is the great CHEMICAL that exists between them, I think they are truly FRIENDS, and always demonstrate their great UNION !!!!^_^

6eef6650cb09185fadf6ee5b8737aac1.gif

I CAN ONLY SAY 2D1NS3, THANK YOU FOR EXISTING !!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: +:wub:

• Like 3