[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

class="titleNews"[Ratings, Sat&Sun, 12.7-8.13] 1 Night 2 Days Continues Climb with New Cast and PDsource: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52882/korea-tv-ratings-2013120708

After dragging along, KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days is finally seeing happier days with its ratings spurting up like no other.

Season 3 kicked off on December 1, allowing the show to jump from 8 percent to 14.3 percent. Looking at December 8’s numbers, 1 Night 2 Days is looking to slow down, as it recorded 15.8 percent.

With the new cast of Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Jun Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn, Kim Jong Min, and Jung Joon Young, as well as Gag Concert’s previous producer, Seo Soo Min, and the famous ‘rookie’ producer from the first season of 1 Night 2 Days, Yoo Ho Jin, the new and improved 1 Night 2 Days has been receiving nothing but praises as viewers complimented the show for bringing laughs once again.

It maybe have also helped that miss A′s Suzy made an appearance as the morning angel to wake up the members in the morning.

[Ratings, Sat&Sun, 12.7-8.13] 1 Night 2 Days Continues Climb with New Cast and PD

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS King’s Family 30.6

10:00 PM

1. MBC Golden Rainbow 13.7

2. SBS The Woman Who Married Three Times 10.2

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 12.7

2. SBS Star King 11.6

3. KBS Immortal Song 8.1

4. MBC We Got Married 6.0

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS King’s Family 37.9

10:00 PM

1. MBC Golden Rainbow 14.9

2. SBS The Woman Who Married Three Times 10.3

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.8

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 13.8

3. SBS Running Man 13.2

4. MBC Real Man 12.6

5. SBS K-Pop Star 3 10.7

6. KBS Superman is Back 7.5

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 16.8

Cable

jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast 1.035

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: KBS

Suzy gets ignored by members of '1 Night 2 Days'

20131208200820_52a45324175e1_1.jpg

On December 8th, miss A's suzy appeared on KBS 2TV '1 Night 2 Days'.

Suzy made her first appearance as a 'morning angel', and started waking the members up.

Suzy knocked on the door and looked inside to wake the members up, but Jung Jun Young and Cha Tae Hyun did not recognize her. Jung Jun Young even said, "Please close the door. It's too cold here."

Afterwards, Suzy headed to Kim Joo Hyuk, DEFCON, and Kim Jun Ho, but Kim Joo Hyuk also seemed to be not recognizing her as well.

However, Suzy accomplished her mission, and all of the members who recognized her later showed regrets.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun Young drew attention with unique ways of thinking.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo jp@starnnews.com

Guest agiblack

Ha ha ha I love the they live in camp, the dont care who came to their camping and they only wanna sleep and sleep again, even after that they regret after knows who is coming...May be only in this show Suzy get treatment like that..

It seems like Kim Joohyuk doesn't know who Suzy is... He looked at her once, twice, thrice... His straight face just cracks me up. I'm shocked by everyone's reaction, they were expressionless and went "???", even Jongmin went back to sleep after Suzy woke him up.. I guess they were too tired?

Meanwhile, I can't get over how rugged KJH looked when he woke up... X_X I swear 1N2D has the most excellent taste in selecting their Mat-hyungs.. They always choose the best ones (Hodong, Seungwoo, Haejin and now Mr. Unlucky) :P LOL

i think they think its not suzy but normal staff because look like they still half sleep.Suzy is vey beautiful and i like to see him in 2d1n but if someone wake me up like that i wouldnt recognize everybody and want to continue my sleep.=D