[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guest wangsajangn1m

@aileenrae32Thank you for the information ha ha ha! Honestly I miss KSW, he has a distinctive laugh and voice! And I sure think Kim Joohyuk is going to be crazy once he's 'comfortable enough' being on the show. Defconn is great. He hosts 'Weekly Idol' and he kind of talks less there, with one punchline like Sugeun, so kudos to him being all awesome on episode 1. Maybe his personality will be similar to MC Mong you know, polite and kind to the elderly and kids and awesome ha ha ha!

@alovenoteThank you thank you! Holy cow so I understand it now. Now I understand there's boo, Dramafever, gooddrama and KBS official youtube channel.So basically KBS on TV did all the hilarious caption-subbing (not boo the goddess), before they have their own official youtube channel? And boo recorded it all and uploaded to the internet, but then KBS did the same (the reason boo stopped), only the episodes were uploaded 3 weeks later from the original air date (while boo uploaded the episodes right away after the air date).

My new question; Let's say season 3 aired on December 1st. Do you know when will KBS air the english-subbed on TV? Before we international viewers will have it on youtube at the end of December? I'm sorry if I confuse you ha ha ha!19.gifI don't really enjoy season 1 ha ha ha (I'm still catching up), I think Kang Hodong is just loud but the other casts are awesome. But I swear season 2. season 2 with KSW is the best (sorry PD Lee). The captions are killing me. And the casts with their nicknames. UTW is like, more open on season 2, me gusta. Ok I will stop because I'm like late to the party for eons 57.gif

@alovenoteAbsolutely agree with you on everything. Kim Joohyuk is sure handsome, being Korea HUgh Grant and all ha ha ha! Defconn being proud is restoring my faith in this show! Not familiar with Kim Junho and Gag Show but I will wait for him. Jung Joonyoung won't disappoint you ha ha ha! It's about time for 1n2d to have evil maknae (can't wait for him to use "but I grew up abroad" excuses); LSG was airheaded prince and Joo Won was spoiled ha ha ha!

I'm so sorry this post is too long. I'm just so excited for season 3! CTH is unique while Jongmin is sure the happy virus of the show! Gonna watch episode 1 again without the subbed captions ha ha ha!Thank you everyone.

Guest hanaluvkm.

Just finished watching it last night~~~~Defcon was like a child that has his dream came true~ He was so talkative and excited and keep repeating that he is now a member of 2D1N~<3And I've wrote this on the first time when I knew Junho joined 2D1N, Junho-JoonYoung will make a great betrayers club~ and look what happen~ lol they deceive the other 3 members for a game~OMG Kim JooHyuk~! that temper lol and when all the dongsaengs like asking him to take the driver seat~ the way he said "should I?" lol he is going to be the cuttest Hyung ever...(I mean after Seungwoo~ Seungwoo Hyung is still the cutest~<3 I cried my eyes out when he left the show)Thank you for the original member prank,it was a really fun wake up mission~ :)
p.s:pretty sad to hear from Taehyun in the beginning of the show that Jongmin cried his eyes out..../sobs/I feel the same way when I knew that they changed half of the production crew.../sobs Kim Jong Min the loyal man~<3

source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view.html?No=1909

Suzy Appears in ‘One Night Two Days’ as Morning Angel

1909_5070_l.jpg

Suzy, nicknamed the “nation’s first love”, has become a hot topic since it was reported that she was to going to appear in season three of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Sunday-One Night Two Days”.

The cast of Happy Sunday-One Night Two Days has been reshuffled to include six members including Kim Joo-hyuk, Kim Joon-ho-, Defconn Cha, Tae-hyun, Kim Jong-min and Jeong Joon-young. A member of staff working on the show revealed that Suzy will appear in the second story of the journey to Inji, Gangwondo, which will air on Dec. 8.   Suzy will perform as a morning angel who will awaken and give stress to the sleepy members in the morning in “One Night Two Days”. Morning Angel was prepared by the production team as a special measure for awakening the members from their sleep. She will play the role of 'angel' who presents special favors to those waking up in time. As only the members who get up early enough receive special favors, the morning angel seems to be acting like a set of dice. It is arousing great expectations and curiosity from viewers. On hearing of Suzy’s transformation to the angel of One Night Two Days, netizens posted messages online; “I am looking forward to seeing Suzy.", “I also want to hear Suzi godess’s morning call.”, “Members of One Night Two Days will have a windfall” and “Suzy’s entertainment sense is perfect.” Viewers are anxious to know what members’ response will be after seeing Suzy. The episode of “One Night Two Days” Season 3 in which Suzy will perform as the first morning angel will air on Dec.8.

wangsajangn1m said: @aileenrae32Thank you for the information ha ha ha! Honestly I miss KSW, he has a distinctive laugh and voice! And I sure think Kim Joohyuk is going to be crazy once he's 'comfortable enough' being on the show. Defconn is great. He hosts 'Weekly Idol' and he kind of talks less there, with one punchline like Sugeun, so kudos to him being all awesome on episode 1. Maybe his personality will be similar to MC Mong you know, polite and kind to the elderly and kids and awesome ha ha ha!

@alovenoteThank you thank you! Holy cow so I understand it now. Now I understand there's boo, Dramafever, gooddrama and KBS official youtube channel.So basically KBS on TV did all the hilarious caption-subbing (not boo the goddess), before they have their own official youtube channel? And boo recorded it all and uploaded to the internet, but then KBS did the same (the reason boo stopped), only the episodes were uploaded 3 weeks later from the original air date (while boo uploaded the episodes right away after the air date).

My new question; Let's say season 3 aired on December 1st. Do you know when will KBS air the english-subbed on TV? Before we international viewers will have it on youtube at the end of December? I'm sorry if I confuse you ha ha ha!19.gifI don't really enjoy season 1 ha ha ha (I'm still catching up), I think Kang Hodong is just loud but the other casts are awesome. But I swear season 2. season 2 with KSW is the best (sorry PD Lee). The captions are killing me. And the casts with their nicknames. UTW is like, more open on season 2, me gusta. Ok I will stop because I'm like late to the party for eons 57.gif

@alovenoteAbsolutely agree with you on everything. Kim Joohyuk is sure handsome, being Korea HUgh Grant and all ha ha ha! Defconn being proud is restoring my faith in this show! Not familiar with Kim Junho and Gag Show but I will wait for him. Jung Joonyoung won't disappoint you ha ha ha! It's about time for 1n2d to have evil maknae (can't wait for him to use "but I grew up abroad" excuses); LSG was airheaded prince and Joo Won was spoiled ha ha ha!

I'm so sorry this post is too long. I'm just so excited for season 3! CTH is unique while Jongmin is sure the happy virus of the show! Gonna watch episode 1 again without the subbed captions ha ha ha!Thank you everyone.

i'm only into the 3 minute mark of the 1st episode and i'm already smiling. MC Mong! err that was mc mong and seung gi right? and kim c! i don't even know what episodes they took those footages from. and the maknae PD from Season 1 returning as the main man!

aileenrae32 said: celineum said: @aileenrae32 I can't make any changes on the new document. I think it wants me to sign in. If you can change it to no sign-in needed type, then I may be able to arrange the columns etc and add the first episode's song list there. For now, I am using the old document. Made some changes on it. Like if one checks the song list, they will not need to go back and forth the tabs below. You can copy all to the new document.

flybabyfly said: i'm only into the 3 minute mark of the 1st episode and i'm already smiling. MC Mong! err that was mc mong and seung gi right? and kim c! i don't even know what episodes they took those footages from. and the maknae PD from Season 1 returning as the main man!

celineum said: aileenrae32 said: celineum said: @aileenrae32 I can't make any changes on the new document. I think it wants me to sign in. If you can change it to no sign-in needed type, then I may be able to arrange the columns etc and add the first episode's song list there. For now, I am using the old document. Made some changes on it. Like if one checks the song list, they will not need to go back and forth the tabs below. You can copy all to the new document.

VKn-gCiYp2R8Obk8r6MznoOiGRIH02xcOWaFUkGY

REALLY HAPPY see  rating this week increase 1.5% from last week ...

15.8% (2013.12.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
14.3% (2013.12.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

--------------------------------------------------
HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN IS BACK +1N2D )
12.0% (2013.12.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
11.0% (2013.12.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

---mbc sunday night still no.1  --12.4% (2013.12.08 닐슨코리아 제공)---