Quantcast

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to cut short your post... Yoo PD really did a great job getting DG as their new member. His innocence, having "too much will" and optimistic attitude are good for this show. It's truly f

Ok, this will be the last one for now... I really like the new member YSY being the "weird one" and it surprised the members and viewers like me. I really enjoy watching the members barging into his h

Just finish watching the latest episode. Sorry for the essay that I'm about to write. Even though I knew it was gutaeng hyung in the costume, but it gave me so much feels when I saw him with his

Guest banana1992

hi guys! I'm new in this forum :)
I made an account just so I can post a comment in this forum. I was just a silent reader in the season 1 and season 2 forum.
although I'm new here, I'm not new as 1n2d fan. I've been following this show since 2011, when UTW joined in, and I catch up the previous episodes. and I love both season 1 and 2.

at first, I didn't want to watch the season 3 because there's no LSG in it. what's 1n2d without him? but when I read the news about the fixed member and the new PD (who once work in season 1), I thought, "this seems interesting. oh well, why not give it a try?" so I decided to also support the season 3. I'm more excited after I watched the preview
:-bd

can't wait for someone to post the raw vid!
:D

Hi to @kjmcth & everyone...  I just read about the new line-up of 2D1N.  
I hope Joo Sang Wook will make a guest appearance in Season 3 to have a reunion with Kim Jun Ho & Kim Joo Hyuk.  Kim Joo Hyuk & Joo Sang Wook got good chemistry in the movie "My wife got married" while Kim Jun Ho & Joo Sang Wook worked together in QoM before!  
Good Luck to 2D1N Season 3... Aja Aja Hwaiting!
@kjmcth - I hope you will let me know when they invite Joo Sang Wook to the show...  Thanks in advance!

Mr Blue Jacket love Kitty  --- hope he'll wear pink someday =))
Each persons own the different characters, laugh like crazy as usual (even I don't understand almost what they said) :D

Guest sashahs

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[720p] 131201 KBS 1N2D Wake Up! Maknae Jung Joon Young!

Credit : Florajunk

sashahs said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[720p] 131201 KBS 1N2D Wake Up! Maknae Jung Joon Young!

Credit : Florajunk
  • Like 1

@xiangshenghan    1n2d s2 subbd will out every wednesday or thursday  hope they continue subbing new season... they  give 2 water kanari (instead as  coffee) and also salty water ...its  trendmark 1n2d

'1 Night 2 Days Season 3' airs its first episode with a brand-new cast

The newest season of KBS's venerable variety program, '1 Night 2 Days', kicked off with its first episode this Sunday!

Bringing together new cast members Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, Kim Jun Ho and Jung Joon Young along with season 2 carryovers Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min, the new season assembles a multitude of different characters.

For their first adventure, the season 3 cast spent their time introducing each other with a frenetic morning wake-up call mission before heading to their first travel destination.

Check out the full episode below! What are your thoughts on the new season?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/1n2d-season-3-first-episode

• Like 1

torrennt 1st eppi already update at 1st page...  i see news abt  rating Happy Sunday (superman is back + 1n2d) got 11% with  2nd place becoz Good Sunday (sbs) only got 10.7%...  mbc sunday night  still no.1 with 14.4%

-------
Happy Sunday last week got 7.3%

why they already bring female  idol guest in 1n2d this season ?  so early .. they need more games/mission  with them not focus for their guest...   i see at twiiter /schedule this idol have recording 1n2d...

time to celebrate .... 1n2d s3 first episode got 14.3% .. hope they maintain with his rating ... even they beat RM and real men

14.3% (2013.12.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

# still remember 1st epi 1n2d s2 also got high rating...

• Like 1
  • kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 Trip with Global Viewers 2 SEPTEMBER 2018