Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kepogee i will watch that movie later, because im fan of yeo jin go too. 

I think will wait to his new movie with Han hyo joo. I think this the second time they became couple. . 

YYS seems like interesting man. . Maybe i fall slowly to him because movie mood of the day. Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOO YEON SEOK ♡

5a1a4127-46ab-4df1-b83e-b530a1173ea5.gif

April 11th is here again and our favourite actor turns 33 (Korean age) today ♡

Starting from 12:00 am KST, birthday wishes from fans kept pouring in for Yoo Yeon Seok on SNS platforms – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and it’s heartwarming to see all the love he is receiving from fans.

Take a look at these links to see some of those cute and heartwarming birthday wishes from Yoo Yeon Seok’s fans –

[Twitter] hashtag #HappyYeonSeokDay
[Twitter] commercial at @Yeonseok411
[Instagram] hashtag #유연석
[Facebook] YeonSeok Yoo official facebook post 

KingKong Entertainment and Yoo Yeon Seok Official Japan Fanclub also joined the celebration by congratulating him through pictorial messages.

yysjpbday.jpg~original

It so happen that his birthday today is the same day as the VIP Premiere for his upcoming movie ‘Haeeohwa’ / ‘Love, Lies’. This is the first time in a while that he is seen in a public event on his birthday as his previous birthdays in the last 2 years were spent at his movie and drama filming sites.

Take a look at our birthday boy with his Haeeohwa cast during the event :

yyshaeohwavip3_1.jpg~original

And just a while ago he updated his facebook with photos of him with the birthday presents from fans ♡

The message that he left reads (roughly translated. Pardon in advance that it might not be so accurate) :

“Hello. This is Yoo Yeon Seok. I am sincerely thanking all of you who wished happy birthday to me. Today after coming back to the office from Haeeohwa VIP Premiere, I saw a lot of gifts. ㅠㅜ What can be more touching than these? ^^ With many people’s wishes and spending it together making the birthday celebration even more meaningful!!! In return I will always strive to always be your ‘most beloved actor’. Thank you, always!! I love you ♡”

*Clutches heart* ;____; Yoo baewoo-nim, WE LOVE YOU TOO, OUR MOST BELOVED ACTOR!! *sobs*

Always ♡

yysbdaypresents.jpg~original

May your birthday is filled with happiness and we sincerely wish the best for you in everything, Yoo Yeon Seok. Happy Birthday, Actor Yoo. We love you ♡

Read the rest of the birthday greetings HERE.

[01042016] YOO YEON SEOK PROMOTES MOVIE “HAEEOHWA” IN VOTE BUCKET CHALLENGE

img_1907.png?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Yeonseok Yoo is the fifth film industry person to join the “Vote Bucket Challenge”. The challenge is held to encourage Korean citizen to cast a vote o

He took the opportunity to encourage Korean citizens to have one fruitful day with family on 13 April by casting vote and watching his movie “Haeeohhwa”. It is just so happen that the premiere of “Haeeohhwa” and the election fall on the same day, 13 April. That’s a brilliant promotion move you got there, Yoo Yeon Seok!!

Prior to Yoo Yeon Seok, several names in film industry who participated in the challenge are actor Moon Sung (Haemoo), Director Chung Ji Young (Unbowed/Broken Arrow), Director Ryoo Seung Wan (Veteran), and actor Park Won Sang (The Throne). Yoo Yeon Seok tag fellow actor Jo Jae Hyun to do the challenge as well.

Watch the video HERE.

YOO YEON SEOK AND HAN HYO JOO COUPLE UP FOR SWEET PICTORIALS WITH ELLE KOREA

Yoo Yeon Seok and Han Hyo Joo’s sweet pictorials with ELLE Magazine Korea are set to allure eyes and captive hearts. Let’s begin with Yoo Yeon Seok’s individual shots first…

Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-05-06-1.png~ori

Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-05-21-1.png~ori

Haeeohwa co-stars’ are donning in retro fashion to bring out ‘the musician and his muse’ concept. The concept, which is inspired by their upcoming movie, is well reflected in the released pictorials. You Yeon Seok is seen playing his guitar while Han Hyo Joo softly lean on his shoulders.

Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-04-58-1.png~ori

This particular photo stays true to the spirit of Haeeohwa where Yoo Yeon Seok is revealed to play all piano scenes in the movie by himself.He said during the movie’s press conference that he practiced to play “Arirang” better because his character Yun Woo expresses his emotion through piano. He went as far as taking keyboard for practice to Jeju Island when he shot his latest drama (Warm & Cozy).

SEE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS HERE.

[INTERVIEW] YOO YEON-SEOK, “DID I KEEP MY PROMISE TO NEVER CHANGE?”

hancinema1.jpg~original

Yoo Yeon-seok‘s mellow is sink or swim. It’s either purely innocent or cruelly mean. If “Old Boy” and “Answer Me 1994” are the first, then “Architecture 101” and “Perfect Proposal” are the latter.

“Loves, Lies” is somewhere in between them. “Loves, Lies” is the story of the final gisaengs So-yool (Han Hyo-joo) and Yeon-hee (Cheon Woo-hee) who dreamt of being singers. They meet the greatest song writer of the time Yoon Woo (Yoo Yeon-seok).

“Some ask if Yoon Woo is the bad guy. The part which Yoo Woo falls for Yeon-hee was edited out. Yeon-hee says something to Yoon Woo as she’s being hit by her father, “Selling his daughter for some money, that is the true Joseon. I don’t relate to the song, “A Joseon Mind”.

Yoo Yeon-seok is working with Han Hyo-joo for the second time since “Beauty Inside”. He also met Cheon Woo-hee in the same movie.

hancinema2.jpg~original

“I enjoyed working with Han Hyo-joo in “Beauty Inside”. However, we didn’t meet for a long time because there were 21 Woo-jins. I was happy to meet her in “Loves, Lies“ once again. Cheon Woo-hee was also in “Beauty Inside” but we acted the same character so we never overlapped”.

Read the rest of the Interview HERE.

YOO YEON SEOK SURPRISED HAHA WITH HIS REQUEST ON RUNNING MAN

vlcsnap-2016-04-03-18h23m00s199.png?w=67

In his special 4-minute stint in Running Man episode 293 that airs on 03 April 2016, Yoo Yeon Seok caught Haha off guard with his request.

Initially Haha was confident that Yoo Yeon Seok is a kind person that is different from his labelmate from King Kong Ent – Lee Kwang Soo the mischievous giraffe and that he would help him complete his mission easily. Haha Haha (pun intended). Haha sure was wrong.

After meeting him, Yoo Yeon Seok asks Haha to shave his chin in 10 seconds. Haha looks so surprised and flabbergasted with Yoo Yeon Seok’s request, he curses the Chilbongie actor many times. kekekekeke… It doesn’t help really that Yoo Yeon Seok came to meet Haha all prepared with an electronic shaver.  Poor Haha doesn’t realise that this trap was set behind the scene by Kwang Soo. HA!

WATCH HIS CUT HERE!

I searching the full ep yys healing camp with sub.. I visit the first pages, but i only saw 4 cut healing camp.. Where i should watch full yys healing camp with engsub???? Thank you alot 

His voice stole my heart.. I think i need to rewatch reply 1994z lol. 

Ok, i just listed him as one of my favorite actor.. Well i think im falling in love... After hearing his voice........:wub:

.. I need to watch his reality show or talk show.. He is so cute and seems like fun person.. He need to be guess on RM.. I cant wait any longer.............hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2016 at 8:02 AM, bebe1989 said:

I searching the full ep yys healing camp with sub.. I visit the first pages, but i only saw 4 cut healing camp.. Where i should watch full yys healing camp with engsub???? Thank you alot 

His voice stole my heart.. I think i need to rewatch reply 1994z lol. 

Ok, i just listed him as one of my favorite actor.. Well i think im falling in love... After hearing his voice........:wub:

.. I need to watch his reality show or talk show.. He is so cute and seems like fun person.. He need to be guess on RM.. I cant wait any longer.............hahaha

Unfortunately the subbing team only subbed the 4 cuts we uploaded in the website. However, we have the full subbed video of his Taxi guesting!

[WE KID] BLUE TEAM WON BEST KID SONG, YOO YEON SEOK JOINED GROUP PERFORMANCE

Get your tissue ready, cause there will be no more crybaby teacher Yoo Yeon Seok and his wonderful Blue Team singing you lullaby on weekly basis.

MNet’s show, WeKid, officially ended its run with the airing of episode 8 on 7 April 2016. Staying true to its purpose, the show ends with each team performing an original children song. Yoo Yeon Seok’s Blue Team performed a song composed by composer Yoon Il Sang titled ” The World that I Hope / 내가 바라는 세상”. Yoo Yeon Seok joins his students on stage, surprising everyone (particulary Park Bo Young) as his musical voice blends well with the children’s.

Don’t miss Blue Team’s angelic performance featuring Yoo Yeon Seok here:

The team garnered a whopping 89% of children’s votes and 85% of adult’s votes for this particular performance. With such high approval rate, the team is declared a winner of Best Kid Song at the end of the show. The kids look so happy, as well as their mentors.

wekid8-4.png

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.

YOO YEON SEOK OFFERED LEADING ROLE IN SBS REVENGE MELODRAMA ‘DEAL’

Yoo Yeon Seok is in talk to be the male lead in an upcoming SBS revenge melodrama titled ‘Deal’. A possible comeback to dramaland for Yoo Yeon Seok?

kke3.jpg~original

KingKong Entertainment, Yoo Yeon Seok’s agency, confirms that the actor has only received the casting offer and is currently reviewing the  script. KKE added that nothing has been decided, refuting various news that claim Yoo Yeon Seok already sealed the deal to play in ‘Deal’ and was preparing for filming. If Yoo Yeon Seok signs on, it will be his drama comeback after a year of absence from small-screen. His last drama “Warm and Cozy” aired in May-July last year.

‘Deal’ will be penned by writer Choi Ho Chul who also wrote KBS’s ‘Secret’ and SBS’s ‘Mask’ and is said to be the male version of ‘Mask’ (except ‘Mask’ wasn’t about revenge. ‘Deal’ deals (pun intended) with a man who lead a happy life despite having very in little in life until the death of his beloved brother made him to vow for revenge.  To accomplish his mission, he will try to enter a chaebol family that kills his sibling. No melodrama will ever be completed without romance that tucks your heart, so does ‘Deal’. It is said that the man will cross path with a woman who has everything but isn’t happy. Their love story will go beyond the class divide and shows what true love is.

Read the full article here.

[ENG TRANS] (NETZ’ COMMENTS) YOO YEON SEOK, SHOOTS WOMEN’S HEARTS WITH HIS RECENT SELFIE

In the evening of April 18 2016, Yoo Yeon Seok updated his instagram with a photo of him onboard a Delta Airlines flight

Eng translation : “Goodbye for now ~ ♡ #DELTA”

His post was reported on media outlets and it gained quite an attention as the article get to be in the top 20 on Naver trending entertainments news at the moment.

Check out the netizen comments below 

1. [+313 , -35] Ah so handsome and tall and his shoulders are broad too ㅠㅠ

2. [+208 , -22] Ah really cool totally my ideal type

3. [+197 , -23] His shoulders are no joke

4. [+132 , -13] Yoo Yeon Seok is the coolest ❤

5. [+109 , -7] Travel well and have a good rest and make lots of happy memories

6. [+73 , -5] (His) skin is so milky and his body is so fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shoulder Gangster

7. [ +65 , -3] Loves travelling and hardworking, and departs with a cool look. See you in a good future project

Heeee. He indeed is looking so handsome and dayum those shoulders *____* ㅋㅋㅋ

He most probably is heading to America since he boarded a Delta Airlines flight (which he was appointed as a brand ambassador recently).

Regardless of wherever he is heading to, we hope for Yoo Yeon Seok to have a safe, happy and relaxing trip! ♡

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE.

YOO YEON SEOK AND HAN HYO JOO MAKE ROUNDS FOR HAEEOHWA STAGE GREETINGS

13 April is the D-Day!!

Trans: #Haeeohwa fi.nal.ly. Today premiere broadcast! vote and watch Haeeohwa with family at the theater 

Yoo Yeon Seok’s newest movie, Haeeohwa officially opened for public on 13 April. On Haeeohwa’s premiere day, Yoo Yeon Seok and Han Hyo Joo went to several cinemas to greet eager audiences and fans alike. To allure large crowd for the premiere viewing, Lotte Entertainment released an invitation poster to the stage greeting, with Yoo Yeon Seok’s picture as background.

HaeeohwaStageGreeting4.png~original

Here they are!! Yoo Yeon Seok and Han Hyo Joo came to premiere day’s stage greeting in color coordinated outfit. Yoo Yeon Seok greeted fans looking all dazzling, donned in a Trugen sweater.

HaeeohwaStageGreeting1.jpg~original

Chun Woo Hee joined the duo in the next round of Haeeohwa stage greeting on 16 April 2016. Yoo Yeon Seok must be so happy that all main cast of Haeeohwa came together, he uploaded a picture of the trio into his instagram.

Trans:   #haeeohwa stage greetings!!! See you all at the cinemas~ #HanHyoJoo #ChunWooHee #YooYeonSeok

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.

[20160418] YOO YEON SEOK’S HAEEOHWA OST ALBUM RELEASED

For a movie about two women dreaming to become singers, Haeeohwa surely knows how to keep it all syncronized.

Lotte Entertainment announced on 18 April about the release of Haeeohwa OST album. The OST album is available in major Korean music sites as well as in iTunes. So for all international fans who wish to purchase the album, just click this LINK and get ready to be transported to 1940s Korean music scene.

The album consists of 11 tracks by Han Hyoo Joo, Chun Woo Hee and Cha Ji Yeon. Yoo Yeon Seok does not sing (of course!) but his voice is featured in one track titled 사의 찬미, sang by Chun Woo Hee.

HaeeohwaOst2.jpg~original

HaeeohwaOst3.png~original

HaeeohwaOst1.jpg~original

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE.

[20160419] YOO YEON SEOK (ALMOST) BIDS FAREWELL TO HAEEOHWA’S KIM YUN WOO ON INSTAGRAM

Heartache as Yoo Yeon Seok (almost) bids ‘goodbye’ to his character on Haeeohwa, Kim Yun Woo.

Out of the ordinary, on a fine evening of April 19, around 8 pm KST (and around 4 am San Francisco time), he uploaded in a row 6 pictures of him as Yun Woo onto his instagram in the span of 7 minutes.

5 out of the 6 photos were black and white and all pictures are coming with the same hashtags, #KimYunWoo and #Haeeohwa.

SEE THE REST OF HIS INSTAGRAM POSTS HERE.

YOO YEON SEOK’S UPCOMING JAPANESE FAN MEETING

DA7232EC-1DE5-4C66-937C-D4895D5755B9.jpg

Detail of Event

• Date: 18 June 2016
  • Time: 18.00 PM (open door), 18.30 (open curtain)
  • Place: Tokyo Tamagawa Kumin Kaikan (Setagaya-ku, Tokyo Todoroki 3-4-1)
  • There will be high-touch for all audiences.

Ticket Reservation

• Ticket: 11,000 yen (including tax) – 5 year old and older requires one ticket seating.
  • Ticket reservation period: 27 April (Wednesday) from 19:00 until 8 May (Sunday) at 23:59.
  • Ticket reservation is based on ‘first come, first serve’ system. One person can reserve up to 4 tickets.
  • Ticket reservation period will end once the number of reservation reached the number of seats offered in the fan meeting (don’t ask us the number, because there is no information on it yet).
  • Ticket can be reserved via Pia Ticketing at this  LINK

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE :)

https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/additional-details-about-yoo-yeon-seoks-upcoming-japanese-fan-meeting/

Archived