Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So last year we get to know that YYS was a 'February 1990's actresses killer' when it was pointed out to him about it in Section TV interview for Warm and Cozy. 

But actually, YYS is a February Actresses Killer in general cuz there are more actresses born in February whom he have worked together with xD 

[Trivia] Throughout his career, YYS has worked with many actresses who were born in the month of February. With the addition of Seo Hyun Jin for Romantic Doctor, now the number is 8! Haha. 

(Credits to yeonseok_thfans for the compilation earlier ㅋㅋ)

tumblr_oeknw8qspE1to9y0zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeknw8qspE1to9y0zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeknw8qspE1to9y0zo3_1280.jpg

Another version of this picture~

Anyways, I wished Yoo Yeon Seok attended the TvN awards so that we can see a mini reunion of the 94' cast and also Youth Over Flowers! hehe. After not seeing him at the red carpet, I was sad but then when I saw that a bunch of actors who didn't walk the carpet still attended the award, I was having high hopes that he will suddenly appear! Sadly, he never did :P LOL. I wonder what was he doing? Seo Hyun Jin made it to the award so I assume that he will too. Huhu~ He just missed out the fun! XD

@paradicez IKR ㅠㅠ I was truly hoping he would attend too cuz I want to R94 and YOF Laos reunion. And also for the fact that I want to see recent HD photos of him cuz we're deprived of those lately. 

When I saw Seo Hyun Jin attended, I was having high hopes that he would attend as well despite of an earlier report of him and some other Reply stars who couldn't confirm their attendance due to filming. But after the award ceremony went on, I understood why SHJ as well as a few others who had filming schedules had to leave filming schedule for a while and come to the event more than YYS - they were awarded with individual awards and best for them to receive the awards in persons.

Maybe he was filming his portion of drama scenes all day xD

Ikr, I think the award show is fun than other award shows. But Jung Woo oppaya as well as Ara didn't attend as well so R94 reunion won't be as perfect too. :( 

Anyhow, here's a photo of RDTK scripts for ep. 5 and 6. It was posted with hashtags like "helicam team" and the likes so most prolly from filming team members. 

^
^ his script is so ugly and dirty lol. he must've hold onto it 24/7 like how he was with his other scripts. And k-fans on YYS DC were so cute, they were wondering since he's using a colour pencil (to mark his scripts perhaps), whether he has a pencil sharpener with him all the time or does he sharpen it using a knife. lmao so random but cute.

Another photo of him filming at Yongsan Station a day ago. idk why we only get to see his filming photos where only the back of his head were shown, or when his face is obstructed with other things. xD I want to see Dr Kang Dong Joo's face and his hairstyle lol

[V Report Plus] Seo Hyun-jin, Yoo Yeon-seok on set of medical series

Actors Yoo Yeon-seok and Han Seok-gyu, and actress Seo Hyun-jin appeared Monday on a Naver V app live show to promote SBS’ upcoming medical series “Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.” 

The live show took place on a film set, which resembled an old Hospital. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161018

At the beginning of the show, Yoo and Seo introduced staff and directors. 

The director of the series, Yoo In-shik, said they got advice from professional doctors based in Ilsan, northern Gyeonggi Province, enabling surgery scenes to be “enhanced reality.”

Veteran actor Han appeared before the camera in the middle of the show. He had been on a two-year hiatus since the period film “The Royal Tailor,” which also starred Yoo. In the 2014 film, Han played the role of a tailor who makes clothes for a Joseon era king, played by Yoo. 

The three actors told viewers about their roles in the upcoming movie. Han described his role as an “eccentric” surgeon, who helps his juniors develop. Yoo described his role as a young surgeon who is “obsessed with career success,” while Seo said she plays a person “craving for recognition from others.”

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com) Kpop Herald

@day_dreamer @paradicez  and @czakhareina1 Thank you for the updates.

That haircut though...Lol. I like the one from V live better. He still looks handsome regardless. I am quite excited and mainly because by the time this airs we should be in vacation mode from school. So drama binge for me. 

Thank you again. I hope all of you have a wonderful week. 

[ENG] (COMMENTS) ‘ROMANTIC DOCTOR’ INTERN YOO YEON SEOK VS RESIDENT SEO HYUN JIN + 2ND TEASER

img_20161025_193403

img_20161025_193415

img_20161025_193422

Following the release of new stills earlier, here are the (rough) english translations of the comments.

screenshot_20161025-001341

Sports Chosun via Naver : ‘Romantic Doctor’ Intern Yoo Yeon Seok va Resident Seo Hyun Jin, the flames of war of nerves captured.

1. [597+,-31] Ah heart fluttering. November 7 please come soon

2. [+492,-25] The cold air can be felt from the still cut photos ㅋㅋ very fun, looking forward to it. Romantic Doctor do well, go go.

3. [+430,-25] The chemistry between Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin is good. Looking forward to the meeting of the feisty senior and junior

4. [+332,-26] Both are fierce. Romantic (Doctor) be a big hit ㅋㅋ

5. [+284,-23] So heart fluttering. My heart’s racing from morning. Wishing Romantic Doctor becoming a big hit.

6. [+102,-7] The two seem to match surprisingly well~ The main point of dramas are the chemistry between the main female and male characters

7. [+109,-7] As usual, the first encounter should always make you mad.

Source: Yeoniverse 
https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/eng-comments-romantic-doctor-intern-yoo-yeon-seok-vs-resident-seo-hyun-jin-2nd-teaser/

Archived