Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

I'm streaming it. On the highlights at the start of the episode, they showed YYS. He'll probably appear towards the end of Taxi tonight. Right now it's Kim Sung Kyun and Jung Woo
yep like @zannloo , I remembered that it was mentioned about YYS appearing on 18th, too. But maybe because Taxi was heavily putting YYS in their preview last week, we thought he'll appear this week, too? Mannnn they are desperate for wanting people who are interested in YYS to tune in, then?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sassychic

am i the only one that is very confused?

i remember that there was an article saying that yys's appearance of taxi will be on the 18th and i even marked that down on my calendar LOL

i think jung woo will be riding tonight and then they will meet up in the ktv and then at the end of the ep jung woo will alight and yys will board?

edit: according to the article its smth like this ps im using my limited korean
01.04 ep 317 - Jung Woo and Kim Sung Gyun's reply ep
01.11 ep 318 -  Jung Woo and Kim Sung Gyun ep
01.18 ep 319 - YYS 's ep 

Still jw is in the taxi right now...cheater tvn..

zannloo said: sassychic said:

am i the only one that is very confused?i remember that there was an article saying that yys's appearance of taxi will be on the 18th and i even marked that down on my calendar LOL

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109753513

i think jung woo will be riding tonight and then they will meet up in the ktv and then at the end of the ep jung woo will alight and yys will board?

edit: according to the article its smth like this ps im using my limited korean01.04 ep 317 - Jung Woo and Kim Sung Gyun's reply ep01.11 ep 318 -  Jung Woo and Kim Sung Gyun ep01.18 ep 319 - YYS 's ep 

Guest chappykoo

i think i heard Kim Sung Gyun saying that his wife likes Chilbong hahahahahhaahhahaha 

kim sung gyun ssi...your wife is so immature tsk tsk tsk

[-(

Guest adniRose

so today's ep of Taxi still not 100% his ep..? still has to wait till next week...whyyyy they forever trolling us...??? is the destiny of YEONizen is the victim of trolling..?? sighhhh.. 
btw, borrowing @star2010 pic;20140111000098_0.jpg

YYS-shi, how about play a vampire character next..?? :Dwhen werewolf meet vampire...:P

It's weird that I keep on chanting "it's not over 'til it's over", still having my livestreaming on on the other tab, with hope I'll listen to YYS's voice later lols.
@zannloo :
awww man, my livestreaming died too. To see his bright face soothe my heart already, lol. Opppppaaaaaaaa

Guest chappykoo

looool jw told the mc about yys..yys is from jinju and can speak the dialect but the only one cant speak using satoori (bcs cb is from seoul)..but yys always tempted to use satoori because everyone speak using satoori :))

and scp wife likes cb because she can relate to cb..awwww while scp is trash shipper..i womder if they had fanwar too :))

anyway jw-yys shippers,you must feel happy ;)

on the other note: gahhh yeonseokssi so handsome!!!cant wait for next ep..a whole ep just for yeonseokssi..

@zannloo omgggggg thank you for the cut. He's gonna karaoke in the taxi ajkgfbaljgbaljkegklaenbeklnbkbnal;kndbk;danba 
Wait, he's of the same age as the lady MC?  nevermind I was wrong, lol. 
He was so cute when he was mindlessly searching for the seat belt, lol. He looks kinda nervous, though. maybe it's the first time he's appearing on a show where the focus is solely on him? (other than that SBS radio) But he adjusted himself soon enough. 18th Jan please come soon

Guest chappykoo

@day_dreamer lol i always see him being nervous whenever he is on talkshow plus to be very specific this is the first talkshow with him as the only guest AND after people recognize him

yys, just last year on hwashin he said even if he hit other people's car he wont make it to the news,now he is being the trending topic over and over again for small things like 'yys first impression' 'yys nape' 'yys lighting designer' 'yys caring attitude' 'yoo yeon seok' :')

edit: i actually want to see how he do the talk..i mean will he just suddenly said random things ('today is my birthday') or will he prepare something to taxi (another jingle or he prepare boxing show or maybe baseball show) or will he be his lack 2% mode?lol he is famous now and most celeb usually being so cautious about that and just be careful with what they say..but yys said that he want to be his usual self in 2014 so im curious :)

Guest elena1984

I'm sorry, I'm a little behind and tryin' to back read but I got stuck here : I want to be that hand. Really. Is he human?? Why so perfect? My standards for men keep getting more and more unrealistic. If I can't find the perfect man, Yeon Seok-sshi I'll be blaming you. Take responsability. The K-drama way. ;)

@lunagal @tiffanyndo You both are so amazing. Thank you for your wonderful translations. The IZE interview brought tears to my eyes. This man is amazing. I don't regret any second I spent cheering for Chilbongie. YYS is really admirable and talented. I still don't know what to write for the project. How to convey my love? 
@zannloo @day_dreamer Thank you once again for your updates. I really appreciate it. We have to wait another week for YYS taxi sigh. I will be patient. 
@kaylanurul That Chilbongie comment you posted was beautiful. It was so touching. No matter what happened Reply 1994 and YYS brought us all together. I am really proud to be a Yeoniverse citizen.  

Guest rose_liana

[720p] 140111 Taxi Yoo Yeon Seok Cut

Yey! Next week episode going to be YYS's episode.  He's so into singing haha so cute!

The raw you can download

here 

Woke up early because I was excited for some YYS goodies then i have 4 minutes. Alright, i have four minutes and a translated interview (thank you @lunagal and @iffanydo), that is better than nothing, right?
ETA: The picture won't post. :( Oh well.
Here's a dorky gif from last night. Yeonseokie-nim, why you so adorbs?
ETA: @star2010 I too lost track of how many news articles are out there, but i saw this post last thursday or friday on DC, i forgot to bookmark it and forever regret it now, but this person compiled all hi the news articles (i'm not sure though if it is all the latest articles) with all the links and the topics per articles. The list the person had 70 article links.

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″ Actor Yoo Yeon Suk’s Sexy Abs Are Realkimpossible January 11, 2014 

Screen-Shot-2014-01-10-at-10.00.11-PM.pn

Actor Yoo Yeon Suk revealed his sexy abs in their natural form without the help of any makeup or lighting tricks. 

On January 10, tvN aired “Reply 1994 Epilogue 2” where actors showed viewers footage from their self-cameras, NG take-out scenes and rare behind-the-scenes footage from the set of “Reply 1994.” 

On that particular broadcast, Yoo Yeon Suk recorded himself checking on the state of his abs before filming a scene. The actor lifted his shirt up casually and voiced his approval, saying “Good, this’ll do.” 

Turns out the abs were critical for the popular “phone scene” he shot with nothing but a towel covering his lower body when he had to answer the phone. 

Actor Yoo Yeon Suk played the role of Childbong in the popular drama series, “Reply 1994.” 

yooyeonseok_abs.jpg

Source: SOOMPI

Thank you @rose_liana for uploading the cut

Aawwww,look at him..the way he's counting the camera is sooooo cute..please,YYS,be a RM guest,there will be more cameras to count ;))

can hardly wait for taxi's next episode :x :x

Archived