Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest chappykoo

YYS News update:
about YYS designing the lighting in a campus theatre play i think?유연석, 연극 무대서 ‘조명 디자이너’로 구슬땀
BdqswllIcAA1XW8.jpg
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=49051
http://www.sisakorea.kr/sub_read.html?uid=21442
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/201974

EDIT: there a lot of new news but my internet is so slow, so i'll add some articles one by one..slowly :)) sorry!
idk if this has been shared..i've seen the pic but never saw the title..an interview with The Star..he said that he likes the ending of Reply 1994 (scoff) and he believe in relationship(?) or such relationship lol correct me if im wronghttp://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/01/09/2014010901394.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

id="title_text" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-color: initial; text-align: left; line-height: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; width: 480px; font-family: 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; border-collapse: collapse; "[인터뷰] 유연석, “‘응사’ 결말 마음에 들어…인연을 믿어요”2014010901307_0.jpg

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(255, 102, 0); font-family: NanumGothicWeb; "[interview] Yoo Yeon Seok Talks About His Past CrushesJust like his role in Reply 1994, Yoo Yeon Seok has dealt with his fair share of one-sided loves156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 

In a recent interview with Newsen, Yoo Yeon Seok confessed that he was reminded of his own experience while he filmed Reply 1994156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 

He has more than once taken the role of chasing after someone who doesn’t love him back, such as in movie A Werewolf Boy0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 MBC’s Gu Family Book and again in his most recent project Reply 1994.

Having taken similar roles so far0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 Yoo Yeon Seok confessed, “I’d like to be able to act out various roles in the future0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 which is what most actors desire. I don’t necessarily favor or avoid any specific roles0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 however.”

“I thought of my experience of having a crush on someone when I filmed Reply 19940242694950BFFD3E29F7B4” said Yoo Yeon Seok. “I was the same age as ‘Chil Bong’ too156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 I liked her secretly for over nine to ten months and finally gave up on it after confessing to her.

When asked about his plans for dating or marriage0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 the actor said, “I don’t have a girlfriend now156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 But I’m not actively seeking one either. I’m finally receiving so much love after 10 years since my debut156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 Right now is the moment I’ve been waiting for over a long time, so I think it’s more important for me to focus on my career156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

“I’m not sure whether I’ll announce my relationship publicly or not. I don’t think I would know until it actually happens0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4” he added with a smile. 

Meanwhile0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 Reply 1994 starring Go Ara, Jung Woo0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Sung Kyun0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 Son Ho Jun, Baro and Do Hee successfully aired the last episode on December 280242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 after receiving much love and spotlight. 

Photo credit: Newsen/Jung Yoo Jin

Cr:hikpop

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(255, 102, 0); font-family: NanumGothicWeb; "Yoo Yeon Seok talks about a meeting that he had with Amanda Seyfried

Yoo Yeon Seok talked about a meeting that he had with Amanda Seyfried.

Yoo Yeon Seok recently had an interview with StarN in Yeoksam-dong0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 Seoul, and talked about a meeting that he had with American actress Amanda Seyfried156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Yoo Yeon Seok met Amanda Seyfried at a cosmetic brand’s dinner party back in December, and their meeting became a hot issue among many fans and netizens156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Yoo Yeon Seok has been telling that Amanda Seyfriend is his ultimate ideal type, and he must have felt more than just excited to meet her in person156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Yoo Yeon Seok said, “I realized what being a fan truly is0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4” and “I was overly excited. I thought that my fans must be feeling the same when they come to meet me156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

He went on, “Amanda Seyfried was a very nice person156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 She even sent me a gift before heading back to America. I was deeply touched0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 and it was an amazing experience. I feel in an even deeper love with her156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Meanwhile, Yoo Yeon Seok will start shooting a new film soon156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

/Reported by Oh Jin Joo

cr:hikpop

Guest jongfucius

Lolol "I fell in an even deeper love with her." KYAAAAAHHH. I'm dying at his fanboying. So cute ^^ Amanda is truly one lucky gal, the nation's crush is in love with her ~

Guest chappykoo

jongfucius said: Lolol "I fell in an even deeper love with her." KYAAAAAHHH. I'm dying at his fanboying. So cute ^^ Amanda is truly one lucky gal, the nation's crush is in love with her ~

Lesson Learned from Epilogue 002: 7 Reasons to love Yoo Yeon Seok MOAR!! 

1) Him putting importance to his study Tell me not to fall more for a man of brain and strategic thingking! Him doing presentation in front of class just do magic to me

schol1994.jpg

2) His eyes can speak of love and care for others 
theye.jpg
3) Man of Skinship and Bromance Galore
KingofSkinship.jpg

triocute.jpg

4) How perceptive he is with his co-star is beyond meHim trying soooo hard to sync himself with Ara during Haitai's theatre interview is hilarious but endearing at the same time! 

movie1994.jpg

5) Him laughing in that white tight t-shirt (yes, I am that particular!)  

NG7.jpg

6) Man of Troll and Mischievous Doings: Taus Les Jaurus!

mischiveousman.jpgreplytaxi.jpg

and of course, (7) this gorgeous ABS! 

workout.jpg

special shout out to @tiffanyndo and @lunagal for an amazing collaboration! You girls rocks! Esp to Tiff, I do wonder how you worked that miracle of yours in designing after YYS touching his body like that in the epilogue. hehehehehe.. 
Reading the interview made me fall for YYS even more! I truly appreciates that he took times to build the back stories of his character, including chilbong. No wonder that Chilbong come off as a strong and considerably consistent character despite the mess that is the script. Now I can be at peace knowing that he also considers that his fans would fall for Chilbong's personality more than his outer looks. Because yes, that's what happened to me. Chilbong resonates with me more than any other character in the show. He made me think of many phases in my life and he brought me with him during the heartbreak as if Chilbong is me and it is me that is heartbroken over unrequited first love. 
Hats off, YYS! You got my respect and love. And I am proud to call myself your fan =) 

Guest jongfucius

@chappykoo lol I would throw myself off a cliff if he were to ever choose me as an ideal type hehe he's currently someone who's close to my ideal type (of some sort), personality wise mostly. Not that his looks aren't worthy to be ideal but his personality is just A+.

And about the "nation's crush" thing... Idk lol I just want to call him that because I think he deserves it xD

jongfucius said: @chappykoo lol I would throw myself off a cliff if he were to ever choose me as an ideal type hehe he's currently someone who's close to my ideal type (of some sort), personality wise mostly. Not that his looks aren't worthy to be ideal but his personality is just A+. And about the "nation's crush" thing... Idk lol I just want to call him that because I think he deserves it xD

Guest sassychic

@ jongfucius

i think in one of his interviews ( sorry i dont remember which one since he has had zillion interviews last couple days), the author labels him as "nation's crush"

Wow from nation's villain to nation's crush. ..we love you yys..you rock boy..

Guest chappykoo

i'm sorry @kaylanurul for borrowing this picmischiveousman.jpgBut see the top right pic of YYS by the window...

OMGGGG He screamed "OGENKI DESU KA???"

GUYYYYS remember on ep 20 YYS told NJ not to forget their movie date watching "Love Letter"and remember how some of us speculate there will be a scene where NJ screamed to CB "JOON AH, OGENKI DESU KA??" as a reenacment of one of Love Letter scene??
omggggg he did it :)) we get our love letter scene like finally :)) i wonder if YYS lurking in the chilbong-najung thread here in soompi??did he read our rants and our speculations back then???
loooool now it's kinda scared me how he is so in sync with us and how he can somehow read fans' minds :)) *sorry im delulu but cant help!*
EDIT: 
i was lurking on SoGong couple thread and saw this:995593_579174785496654_1237373438_n.jpg

lol excuse me but when i saw Gong Hyo Jin's The North Face jacket all i can think about is: YYS' fave wintercoat!!!! :))

@chappykoo I also post and lurk at SoGong thread and I realized that Gong Hyo Jin and and Yoo Yeon Seok both model for North Face!! So every time I see the red winter jacket... I am reminded of both of them... YYS, and GHJ! My 2 favorites <3

e25775f0f736afc314cb9619b119ebc4b645129b
Cr: GHJ Soompi Thread

Guest chappykoo

@paradicez!!! OMGGGG REALLY!!! both of them are also my ultimate fave actor and actress!! but i ship GHJ with SJS so much lol.. i hope they will be in the same project together tho, GHJ is like awesome drama generator :)) can we have them as a sibling who is always bickering all the time? but no plot twist..real brosis relationship, if you know what i mean ;)

Guest lightingstar

is anyone here waiting in desperation for the engsub chilbong cut of epilogue part 2??? after all of news, pic, gif and vid of yesterday tomorrow, all i have done so far is just looking for the cut vid of Chilbong and engsub, and F5 continuously crazily in this thread soompi!!!!!!!!! huhuhu, i love him so bad, and love him even more after yesterday epilogue! why are you so awsome YYS oppa ya???????and today, the TAXI episode, the whole episode only for our Chilbong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYEAHHHHHHHHHH! :D

@chappykoo yes, he was in his "house in Japan" and then he went by the window going "Ogenkidesuka? Watashiwa... Chilbong desu" lololol. I'm so happy to see him reenacting that scene omgggg. Yes, it got so scary on how he is so in sync with us fans. Maybe we have this telepathy connection with him or something? lololol. 

@chappykoo Exactly! Gong Hyo Jin is a great actress and she has chemistry with everyone but because I ship SoGong, I want to see YYS act with GHJ in a movie or drama as good friends or siblings. & Yes I know what you mean....blooded bro&sis relationship please!! -cough- :-B I want YYS as a main lead though! Can there be a drama/movie that focuses on friendship and families, or is it too much to ask for since everyone wants a little romance :))

@lightingstar I'm waiting for viki sub for the special epilogue part 2! xD I can't wait to see YYS's cut! I've been staring at all the GIF for quite a while... I need to hear his voice now!

Thank you all for the hard work and translation! I enjoyed reading the articles... and in my conclusion... YYS...you. are. amazing!! His answers are so sincere!!

Reminder: It would be great if you guys can go give a name/face for Chilbong's lady! (In the project thread ^^)

Guest chappykoo

@star2010 umm..why is KSK and JW are still on the preview? are their session is not over yet? 
anywayyy, anyone streaming for tonight's TAXI?? 
@day_dreamer looool but aside from the telepathy thing i want to say that you, CB CSI team effort on analysing things back then is not a waste, well at least YYS did the ogenki desu ka part :D
@paradicez but i think it will be hard for YYS to be the lead if there's GHJ :)) well he can do a character like SIG in Master's Sun tho..but with his own love line pleazeee!!!! :))

Archived