Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

@sslvlvlvss welcome to the YYS's international forum! So awesome that people from DC YYS Gall finally takes notice of the international fans.

How I wish I was free to watch tonight's epilogue on live streaming but alas! I had some dinner date.

Whee! So it was a Cider and Chilbong feast tonight yeah?! Wonder what kind of reactions will TVN get again from this. So indeed we are getting our consolation prize in the "specials". But that washboard screen cap is enough for me. :)) Such an "angelic" face partnered with a naughty body... makes me wanna do the "naughty".

Update: so fans of the other ship threw a fit again. Ohmegosh! The drama is all done and over and they got what they want. Well behind-the-scenes specials will surely show cute and fun things on the set. Since YYS looks all chummy and at ease with the rest of the casts, he'll surely appear a lot in BTS. And for self camera, well he is a director after all.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightingstar

nic25 said: Yoo Yeon Seok twitt this: 하루하루 감사하고 또 감사하고 행복한 나날들인것같습니다 팬여러분들도 하루하루 감사해하며,행복한 나날들이 였으면 좋겠네요~! He is never been happier this days and also thanks and appreciate all fans each day, and hope we too, have a happy days. Please correct me if my translation not right.

Guest lightingstar

chappykoo said: i wonder whats the rating for today's ep tho...i hope it's high and i hope many variety show PDs watched this ep too...please varshowgodssss!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest sslvlvlvss

nogogogogo

said: I am just wondering, is he giving a lecture or presenting a study? If he's the lecturer Yoo, can I attend the class?

:D

I will try to fail and beg him for some private coaching  :\">

day_dreamer said: @zannloo omg that gif of YYS touching his abs, @tiffanyndo gonna be so mad that YYS oppa is touching parts of his body yet again, lmao
Edit : lol I guess Dohee wishes to do We Got Married with Chilbong? Hence, let the real Love Triangle begins xD
http://talk.imbc.com/news/view.aspx?idx=83065

Edit : @wintrydaze whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy? Come on now people, the drama is over, you won already so why the hate on our amazing YYS? whatever, I take their hate in a positive way. Hate means they're paying high attention to him. Soon enough the hate will die down and YYS will soar. YYS fighting 

THANK YOU so much for all the articles,gifs, and pics for today ^:)^ ...i'm running out of tissue since i'm drooling and nosebleeding non stop starring at those epilogue gifs..this guy,seriously..he is cute,funny,smart,hardworker,humble,not smoking&drinking..he's just PERFECT..can i have him GOD *praying* 8->

Guest jongfucius

STOP! DON'T STROKE YOUR NAUGHTY BODY LIKE THAT! And t-those p-p-p-pecs /slayed/  =P~
6039d04agw1eceqyh4eeug20dw07thdu.gif
(borrowing the gif that @zannloo posted cr as tagged)
tumblr_mz73drPh7J1rkt7i6o1_500.jpg
*clings onto YYS Oppa for life* I will trade in my body pillow for this any time, any day.. in fact I'd like to do it RIGHT NOW 8-> :x
UGH. So ashamed of myself for fangirling like this over a guy who is 9 yrs my senior xD
Anyways, thanks to everyone who has been sharing all of the YYS goodies. I can't thank you guys enough and welcome to @sslvlvlvss I'm sooo happy that you are on board with us here, looking forward to more posts from you in the future. Also, I wonder if the haters know that by projecting their hate onto/towards someone who doesn't deserve it, actually can come off as something counter productive hehe. Whatever, haters can move to the left ~ to the left ~ :-h

AFHSFJKSDHFLAFHASKLGJAS DEAD AT EVERYTHING OMG WHY AM I SUCH A FANGIRL THIS IS NOT HEALTHY
WORDS? WHAT ARE WORDS?

Whatevs, I chose the right guy to fangirl over. 
THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN!!!
AND HATERS CAN GO TAKE A SEAT SEVERAL SEATS AWAY KTHNX.

Yoo Yeon Seok!!!! That's a very nice pair of pectoralis major! Please don't touch yourself... let us do it for you. :))

@jongfucius why is your face snuggling that right pec? Eeeeee! Brings me back memories of Old Boy. It ain't gonna produce milk... Though he's a milk boy.

And please don't be ashamed fangirling over a guy older than you. I should be the one who should be ashamed... I'm a noona fan... hear me rawr! Cougar coming through....

Guest thunderempress

@jongfucius you mentioned that YYS is 9 years your senior. So you're born in 1993? hehe, we're the same age then :)Don't worry I've fangirled over someone who is 15 years my senior (Joo Sang Wook) and 12 years my senior (Jo In Sung). Plus, I've fangirled over lots of korean actors and kpop idols but Yeoniverse is the first fanclub that I've been active so far. I mean who wouldn't fangirl over him  (Cider anti-fans aside) YYS has baby face + hot body + nice personality + MANY DESIRABLE TRAITS...he's basically a rare gem in the male population =))

Guest jongfucius

@yen LOLOL, who said I was looking for milk? ;) I'm channeling my inner young Woo-jin (Oldboy) on YYS oppa's right pec xD Plus, how can I resist, when they look so inviting hehe. Awww, come to think of it I don't think we should be ashamed of our fangirling tendencies no matter our age differences. 
@thunderempress Yep, I'm a '93er here ^^ and I'm the same as you, I've fangirled over plenty of Korean actors/idols but this is the first time I feel that I'm doing something more lol. And I agree with you on YYS being a rare gem, ugh he's sooo my ideal type <33333

Guest kdramafanfan

@sslvlvlvss It's wonderful to have someone here who is closer to the "action" then we are. And from the famous DC gall :)

As far as the fan wars. I just hope our side remains civil and doesn't direct any personal discontent about the drama/other fans towards the actors. 

@jongfucius @thunderempress Fellow '93 er here too! I can't believe how much I stan this guy now. He is so unreal. I never fangirled like this before for anyone. But for YYS I am willing. I am always attracted to the older guys too. I can't wait for the Taxi episode tomorrow! I feel like I am on a sugar rush with all these goodies. 
I have also been reading and researching more about Hwang Woo-Suk stem cell controversy for the Informant movie. It's pretty controversial and very detailed. I am wondering how the movie will tackle this subject. It's really amazing that YYS will be part of it. 

Archived