[Drama 2013/2014] Let’s Eat (식사를 합시다)

wheeresstephanie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sHH4QiJ.jpg
CR: Naver News LINK
Annyeong @ALL :) Thank you all for your interesting insights and updates. Been a lurker in season 1 airing but I LOVE THIS DRAMA! Hope to be able to spazz with all during the new season 2 broadcast. EXCITING!
I know it's not new news, but it's another source of news worth sharing....Siksya 2 / Let's Eat Season 2 is confirmed for broadcast Mar 2015. The cast is in the process of being chosen. I guess before long we'll know who'll be in this season's line-up. I'm ok with having the same cast but for more interesting development and perhaps new angles, I'd prefer some addition of new cast.
Love all the food they featured in season 1. Makes me hungry EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!!! 
Just about 3 more months to go .. ;)

Hope everyone has had a great time over Christmas and also lots of delicious food! :) It is nice to see familiar names in this forum again! Can't wait for Let's Eat Season 2!! I really hope they can get the original cast together and I don't mind the addition of new characters in the mix!
I had the pleasure of visiting Seoul this fall and tasted many delicious dishes featured in Season 1, though I did not visit the restaurants featured in the drama. It was heaven... I even managed to re-create some of easier dishes when I got back! :)
In the mean time, for those who love Shim Hyung Tak  who played Lawyer Kim, he appeared in an episode of Hello Counsellor. Apparently, he loves Doraemon a lot! Lol! My fave cartoon character too! He is so cutely dorky! They also made him showed off his six-pack and a guy in the audience wanted to cover the eyes of his girlfriend! :))

Some news from Dramabeans! They are trying to get Doo-joon back! Yippee!!
'Yoon Doo-joon is considering favorably for now, and Let’s Eat 2 is planning to air on Mondays and Tuesdays in April, following Ho-gu’s Love.'
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/yoon-doo-joon-courted-for-lets-eat-season-2/

EDIT: Oh no, depressing news, they are not bringing the rest of the cast back, only Doo Joon! Sob!! Heartbreak!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/lets-eat-shakes-up-cast-lineup-for-sequel/

I'm so depressed about the casting news, guys. I was so excited to spazz over season 2 with everyone like I did a year ago! I mean, if season 2 gives Doo Joon a loveline with someone who isn't Lee Soo-kyung then IT WILL NOT EXIST TO ME. (Yes, even with you, Seo Hyun-jin. I don't care that I adored you as the Crown Princess in The Three Musketeers.) I just don't understand why they do this! It's not fair to everyone who adored the first season so much. Don't make a second season if it's just going to actively ruin the first one. I'm like...not sure if I can get over this.

happymess said: I'm so depressed about the casting news, guys. I was so excited to spazz over season 2 with everyone like I did a year ago! I mean, if season 2 gives Doo Joon a loveline with someone who isn't Lee Soo-kyung then IT WILL NOT EXIST TO ME. (Yes, even with you, Seo Hyun-jin. I don't care that I adored you as the Crown Princess in The Three Musketeers.) I just don't understand why they do this! It's not fair to everyone who adored the first season so much. Don't make a second season if it's just going to actively ruin the first one. I'm like...not sure if I can get over this.

@happymess @stewiefg said: @happymess said: I'm so depressed about the casting news, guys. I was so excited to spazz over season 2 with everyone like I did a year ago! I mean, if season 2 gives Doo Joon a loveline with someone who isn't Lee Soo-kyung then IT WILL NOT EXIST TO ME. (Yes, even with you, Seo Hyun-jin. I don't care that I adored you as the Crown Princess in The Three Musketeers.) I just don't understand why they do this! It's not fair to everyone who adored the first season so much. Don't make a second season if it's just going to actively ruin the first one. I'm like...not sure if I can get over this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm...am still puzzled by the change in casting for Season 2. There seems to be no news on why or did I miss something?Anyone knows more?
I've started watching Season 2 and since it's all about food, I still like it. Wonder if Season 2 will explain more of the ending in Season 1 and the premise for this drastic change in Season 2... :-/

@jadecloud: I think the production did hand out the invitations for the old cast (season 1) to come back in the new season, but apparently only DooJoon accepted it, the rest? Only God knows why they didn't want to come back for the new season.

I think they might explain more about what happened in the ending of S1. Probably not immediately as now they are busy telling the viewers about the backstory of the other new characters. Honestly, I was still confused why suddenly DaeYoung went to Sejong City. Is he being demoted or something?

Archived