♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii PSH x KWB shippers. I just thought of these couple and stopped by to post a comment.
Its amazing that they still make my heart flutter whenever I see them together, its not the same with her other co-stars. She just seemed more friendly with them, maybe a bit friendly/flirty with LMH on set, but with KWB it seems as if they were only flirting with in a subtle way. 
@NileRose, I have seen you in a lot of threads and you seems to me a very avid PSH fan. However you ship her with KWB rather than with LMH I take? Can you please tell me what you think of her with KWB and LMH? I know you will say you want the best for her etc. :P. But I just want to know why LMH x PSH shippers really believe they are dating. To me LMH likes the petite type (like PMY his former gf).
And last but not least: have a nice holiday everybody :).

FIRST TIME POSTING IN THIS THREAD :D

class="content-title"Kim Woo Bin Dishes On Why He Holds Back Sending Heart Emoticons to Actresses

Actor Kim Woo Bin, who stars in the upcoming film “The Technicians,” has revealed in an interview with TV Report on December 18 that he abuses the use of the heart emoticon (♥) when sending text messages. However, the actor noted that not everyone gets to receive his heart-filled text messages.

“I’m careful (not to) overuse the heart (emoticon when sending messages) to actresses,” Kim Woo Bin revealed.

“I have always liked saying ‘I love you.’ So even when I send text messages, I abuse the heart emoticon,” Kim Woo Bin explained. He was then asked, “Do you also (send) heart-filled messages to Park Shin Hye?,” and the actor replied, “There’s (a possibility of) misunderstanding and controversy (if I send a lot of heart emoticons) to the actresses, so I’m careful.”

Meanwhile, the upcoming film “The Technicians” portrays a story of technicians who must steal 100 billion won in just 40 minutes from Incheon customs. The movie, which stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Young Chul, Go Chang Suk, and more will premiere on December 24.

For all you #YoungSang shippers out there Like me

Shinhye/Woobin drama has to happen at some point Like IT HAS TO!!!!!! there's no other option!!!

I LOVED they're chemistry!!!
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I'll be waiting for this pairing and few others that I'm hoping for  

and I love that the report choose to ask about her because he/she knew that they are close

PEACE OUT!!!  :)>-

marie67

said: Hiii PSH x KWB shippers. I just thought of these couple and stopped by to post a comment.

Its amazing that they still make my heart flutter whenever I see them together, its not the same with her other co-stars. She just seemed more friendly with them, maybe a bit friendly/flirty with LMH on set, but with KWB it seems as if they were only flirting with in a subtle way. 

@NileRose, I have seen you in a lot of threads and you seems to me a very avid PSH fan. However you ship her with KWB rather than with LMH I take? Can you please tell me what you think of her with KWB and LMH? I know you will say you want the best for her etc.

:P

. But I just want to know why LMH x PSH shippers really believe they are dating. To me LMH likes the petite type (like PMY his former gf).

And last but not least: have a nice holiday everybody

:)

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye voted as the actor and actress who everyone wants to spend Chirstmas with the mostweb_3542390701_12b7c1f9_20141223_172346.

Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye are the no.1 actor and actress who everyone wants to spend this Christmas with the most.

Max Movie Film Institute surveyed 500 people from December 17th to 21st about 'which actor/actress who you want to spend Christmas with the most'. As the result, Kim Woo Bin came out as the no.1 actor with 44.2% of the total votes while Park Shin Hye won with 61.1%.

Ranks in second are Yoo Yeon Suk(13.6%) and Jo Yoon Hee(18.5%) while Hwang Jung Min and Kang Hye Jung were voted as no.3.
cr:dkpopnews

tumblr_nhlmsoYOS01t0k471o1_r3_500.jpg

Q: Park Shin Hye’s ‘The Royal Tailor’ was released on the same day

Woo Bin: “Fortunately our films are in different genres.. We both cheered for each other. I really want to ask her (Shin Hye) to come to my movie premiere, but our films released on the same day. I really want to see her”

cr:shxwb, source: m.news.naver 

still waiting them to reunite. please..

[-O<

• 3 weeks later...

Archived