♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all these bts/NG videos of youngsang!! Keep it coming! :) We're all youngsang biases here, they look good in everything they do together...haha :x I haven't seen the convenience store one though :(

anyways, in the last page, i posted about my little fantasy of the fated to love you remake (gawd seriously those pics of KWB with the baby= Fated to love you moment XD) , and here is another fantasy I have.......anyone seen Mars?.........Their love story is really all I cared about, I can do with no creepy mother/stalker parts and long hair....honestly, I want to see KWB take on the motorcycle role too....annnnnd PSH riding in the back...haha ;;)
f1e557fd-7bf1-40ff-9001-d1e8584b968f_zps

ok......I'll prob stop with these little fantasies for a while, I think i'm getting too out of hand here...lol  8-} @-) /:)

7651466f-8fa7-4c24-933a-311453a4f5a9_zpsac94d102.jpg

edbb5d4f-6562-415a-a440-25d9e4bd4077_zps9d6f2da4.jpg

KWB is referring to the white t-shirt being worn in the scene being commented on ( not seen in the pic)
Credit: shxwb

My Note: I thought to contribute something to this thread courtesy shxwb......... keeping in mind how much I enjoy reading everyone's posts over here................thanks to the efforts of some people like above we get to have an inkling about the friendship and camaraderie between Shinhye, WB and Minhyuk. They are so at ease with each other that they enjoy teasing and leg pulling each other. 8-> :)

WAAHHH.. so many update that i left behind..

how about our shipper.. are they going well? woo bin with his new hair style so handsome.. when our wish come true to see them in one screen together again and become a couple of course..

any one have their interview video for the heirs promo in japan? and the one min hyuk include in radio interview too.. please..

hi,long time im not post here..im so bz with my vacation..i just back from my vacation in osaka japan...and im just rest from kdrama land awhile...:D:D i think i left a lot everything about KWB and PSH..anyone can tell me if PSH and KWB have dealing with new project??

Guest nistymaj

sarah_lina said: hi,long time im not post here..im so bz with my vacation..i just back from my vacation in osaka japan...and im just rest from kdrama land awhile...:D:D i think i left a lot everything about KWB and PSH..anyone can tell me if PSH and KWB have dealing with new project??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nistymaj

Just found this treasure of a youngsang MV in YT (credit to uploader).... @maris and @nilerose...look how close they are here esp. at 0:54-0:57     ;) this is the first time I saw this BTS ....hope they maintained their friendship  ;;) (

)

watch?v=9SxKnEHJWAQ

@nistymaj : hahaha you know when I see TOP & Shin Hye Millet CF with that Sexy & hot expressions I wished the same with Woo bin I want both in Movie like Mr & Mrs smith 

tumblr_nasr4hsxeX1twiakpo1_500.jpgcr: to the owner 

@ruzikie : How are you dear friend I miss you actually I am with you but I want both in Hot & sexy drama 
;))

Archived