♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klover3344

http://sunkenshipsails.tumblr.com/I thought that PSH and KWB had good chemistry in The Heirs but after looking at the dancing leather clad PSH and the brooding KWB on this tumblr......i want a movie!  Gah...it's so smoking hot.  I want bad girl PSH and bad boy KWB.  I don't have words to describe the FEELS of those gifs.  Wow.

• 2 weeks later...

@eva23 soooooooooooooooo looking forward to runningman which i would guess should air within 2 mayyyybe 3 weeks? woooo we get to see Young Do and Young Jae!! haha 

Lots of ppl are online on this thread, that's GREAT! Hope everyone is well! 

Here's a funny story, the other day I had a dream of which I saw frickin YoungDo/KWB, I'm not even sure if I was in it or if it was ES/PSH, just that there was definitely a girl......but the part that killed me was waking up!! All these feels started coming up and then BAM! I was literally left with a frickin cliffhanger of all cliffhangers!!! I was like WHYYYYYYY~!..I tried to fall back asleep in hopes of a dream continuation but nope.....sigh*...dreams...what a trickster, I barely remember it now, just a little bit of the cliffhanger ending [-X
LOL... 
If I wasn't so busy, I would be photoshopping pictures of them together to make our day a little cheerful...haha....

anyways, Happy Day Youngsang lovers! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello? HeeellllooooOOooo?? Is any body here?? 
hahaha! It's so quiet here but oh well, I'm dedicating my 400th post here! :D

I've been trying to get on Photoshop when I have free time to do some youngsang pics....I've made a couple but here is one! Enjoy! :)>-
Untitled-2_zps3e41f990.jpg

hergurlc said: Hello? HeeellllooooOOooo?? Is any body here?? 
hahaha! It's so quiet here but oh well, I'm dedicating my 400th post here! :D

I've been trying to get on Photoshop when I have free time to do some youngsang pics....I've made a couple but here is one! Enjoy! :)>-
Untitled-2_zps3e41f990.jpg

Hello once again shippers!!

here is another!.....(I might be addicted)......but anyways I TRIED..haha...if only right? 

ce81f355-7889-4f1f-9f70-0e9a37334aa5_zps

Happy Day! :)>-

update: 3/17
Before I watched Korean dramas I watched a whole lot of Taiwanese dramas and "Fated to Love You" was one of my favorite Taiwanese drama despite the cheesiness (esp the end....hahaha). I've always hoped there would be a Korean version and I still do...I have my own ideas of who should be leads if this were to magically somehow happen...and well I couldn't help but put these two in as one since I'm obviously on a photoshopping craze...lol.... I would totally ship it..even if its characters that seem similar to what they've played.....i tried to make it look as legit as possible...buuuuuuuttt..........I digress...ahaha

Let me know if any of you have seen Fated to Love you! I named this one "Fated to Love" and added in one of my favorite "feels" quote from it. ;)
d9cebc02-b7f9-40a1-9c42-6da023ce7cf1_zps

Update; 3/23  Hoooooly dramaland, I just read and found out that Korea is actually making a remake of Fated to love you!! Except the two leads are two that I hadn't considered from my list :/ But who am I kidding we'll prob have to wait a decade to see some kind of reuniting OTP couple (ahem* cue: LDW and LDH). I'm seriously hoping it comes soon to reunite our couple here! 

Guest nistymaj

tumblr_n29tf6uoIA1t0k471o1_r1_250.gifhttp://24.mtumblr_n29tf6uoIA1t0k471o2_r2_250.gifedia.tumblr.com/efff994f809311e037c519e0270058d8/tumblr_n29tf6uoIA1t0k471o2_r2_250.gif
credit to Kim Wo Bin in a skirt tumblr
Our YoungSang during NOTTV interview for Heirs promo in Japan :)

• 2 weeks later...

OMGGGG~ I died when I saw the picture of their hands/fingers touching!!!! WAEEEEEE~~~ WAEEE~~ WAEE~

Sigh* whatevaa it's better that they cut it out anyway, cuz I might have felt worst...lol....I'll just have to think its from the the future...haha

Archived