♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

i just stumbled across these vids...  :x the feels i got after watching them... ugh... T_T

CTTO

CTTO

"Do what? I don't know how to cope with the scars in my heart, how can I deal with yours? I was just lonely because you left. I'm just glad because you're back. You're secret is shocking. That's all. Did I say I would do something?" - Choi Young Do 

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another one from Pank_Blue
This really gives me that giddy feeling....I can't believe the main lead just disappeared and it was the second lead who was gentleman enough to check on the female lead.
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:7309b2b7646465d745d33a3c18fde70f

Guest myasally

Japan special making dvd might consist more of yongsang making than the first lead.... why is that? urgghhh the urge to buy this version is strong!!!! but my budget huhuhu

found my way here as well :x

where are the awesome people of this thread? there was a bunch of youngsang gifs posted in woob's thread, but unfortunately i don't know how to post gifs to move them here lol

still waiting for a reunion project... come on korean producers and directors, how are you not seeing their amazing chemistry?? you have to strike while the iron is hot!!! 

Archived